New pump medium working

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

notgiven87

Re: New pump medium working

Post by notgiven87 »

How necessary is using distilled water? Are there really enough impurities in regular filtered tap to matter?
twlttznr

Post by twlttznr »

Depends on where your water source is taken. I use tap water, which has been treated and chlorinated to be potable. There is a small chance, as far I can tell, of any problems with that type of water. Should you not have treated tap water, for the limited time of exposure, which is involved in wet pumping, that I can imagine. If your water is from a polluted river or from a surface run off supply, that might change my reply. I see no benefit in using distilled water. Ultimately, it's your choice,. Do what ever you think is best for you. Best wishes
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Hyaluronic Acid looks interesting. Amazon has plenty of different brands with different formulas. Which one are you using?
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

SFPumper....look at my first post on this thread I actually listed the products I purchased from Amazon there
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

if you could repost the links to the product you are buying from it would be greatly appreciated? Love the size and the fact that stay larger longer is very appealing.
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

Hyaluronic Acid Serum 8 fl oz And 2 fl oz, Made From Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, Ultra-Hydrating Moisturizer That Reduces Dry Skin Manufactured In USA

Nature's Gift 99.9% Pure DMSO Liquid, Plastic, 8 Fluid Ounce

I ordered from Amazon. Have to say, it's been a little underwhelming. I'm not sure if I used enough. 3 droppers of DMSO and 8 of HA in half a gallon of hot water. The first go was about an hour and was my worst pump to date. The second go was about two hours and was a much better pump. I don't think I got any bigger though, maybe equivalent to Epsom salt. The skin feels better though. Smoother and plumper, maybe lasts a little longer. Maybe. I can't say the trade off of not using lube is worth it. I'm going to be doing more experimenting before a final verdict.
baileysbuddy

Post by baileysbuddy »

Pete, thanks for all the info. I have been following your post and the previous one. I would like to know if you can give any comparison, verbally or via pics of the difference between now and before you used the ha, etc. It looks like you've been pumping for a few years, so I'm sure you know what I'm saying.I am all for trying things that promote growth, and passing it on to the rest of the folks. For example, I tried epsom salts, did not see any difference. Any more input would be appreciated. And I do appreciate you posting your pics. Keep it UP!
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

I've played with this mixture a lot and can honestly say I don't think it does anything. I even backed into the half gallon mason jar filled half way with hot water and used the same 8 droppers ha and 3 DMSO, effectively doubling the concentration vs the stj, and no difference from just plain water. Not getting any bigger, doesn't last any longer, skin doesn't feel any different.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

FamilyGuy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:55 pm Interested in trying this as I only have 1.5 hours to pump each day.
Do using lube interfere with absorption?
no lube before wet pumping..... coconut oil type softener afterwards to keep h.a. from robbing moisture from skin
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

notgiven87 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:45 am I've played with this mixture a lot and can honestly say I don't think it does anything. I even backed into the half gallon mason jar filled half way with hot water and used the same 8 droppers ha and 3 DMSO, effectively doubling the concentration vs the stj, and no difference from just plain water. Not getting any bigger, doesn't last any longer, skin doesn't feel any different.
do you pump with a guage??? 4 or 5 works best for me. 2 hr.s . wrapped in heat pad..... color/circulation checks along the way
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

FamilyGuy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:55 pm Interested in trying this as I only have 1.5 hours to pump each day.
no lube
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

Screenshot_20220503-130029_Reddit.jpg
no lube
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

manbone8 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:00 am
notgiven87 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:45 am I've played with this mixture a lot and can honestly say I don't think it does anything. I even backed into the half gallon mason jar filled half way with hot water and used the same 8 droppers ha and 3 DMSO, effectively doubling the concentration vs the stj, and no difference from just plain water. Not getting any bigger, doesn't last any longer, skin doesn't feel any different.
do you pump with a guage??? 4 or 5 works best for me. 2 hr.s . wrapped in heat pad..... color/circulation checks along the way
Yup. The harbor freight one. I did all the same routines with plain water and the additives. No lube for either for the purposes of this experiment, absolutely no difference. 1.5 to 2 hours is my standard soak and occasionally up to 3 if I'm spending a lot of time at pressurized at 2 or 3. I can't stay in the mason jar that long and I need a better cushion for the stj to go longer at pressure. Currently using a 4 to 3 rubber PVC reducer and a juicy xl, but I'm not loving it.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

notgiven87 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:18 am
manbone8 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:00 am
Yup. The harbor freight one. I did all the same routines with plain water and the additives. No lube for either for the purposes of this experiment, absolutely no difference. 1.5 to 2 hours is my standard soak and occasionally up to 3 if I'm spending a lot of time at pressurized at 2 or 3. I can't stay in the mason jar that long and I need a better cushion for the stj to go longer at pressure. Currently using a 4 to 3 rubber PVC reducer and a juicy xl, but I'm not loving it.
à good quality cylinder, such as boston pump or L.A. pump types all with good quik connections I believe would change your luck
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

20220504_175533.jpg
SFBallpumper wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:25 am Hyaluronic Acid looks interesting. Amazon has plenty of different brands with different formulas. Which one are you using?
myself
20220504_175608.jpg