New pump medium working

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

powerfulpete1235

New pump medium working

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

So I've been using the 2 below listed substances in a quart of warm water to wet pump with in my Gallon jar. 2hrs in the jar is producing the size of infusing 1liter of saline and my package is staying pumped for a few days instead of going back to normal over night :D I'm using 1 dropper of DMSO to 4 droppers of HA in the water and warming water mixture up every 30min break. As you can see the results and how much my Lady likes the new size I'm having tons of fun
2hr.jpg
2handsfull.jpg
justthetip.jpg
:twisted:

Hyaluronic Acid Serum 8 fl oz And 2 fl oz, Made From Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, Ultra-Hydrating Moisturizer That Reduces Dry Skin Manufactured In USA

Nature's Gift 99.9% Pure DMSO Liquid, Plastic, 8 Fluid Ounce
Austriapumper

Re: New pump medium working

Post by Austriapumper »

Fängt schon gut an ,weiter so.
Austriapumper

Post by Austriapumper »

Fängt schon gut an ,weiter so.
Bgrdabtr300

Post by Bgrdabtr300 »

Great job!
Package in hands, good pic!
Working for low hanging heavy balls ⚾️
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Interested in trying this as I only have 1.5 hours to pump each day.
Do using lube interfere with absorption?
powerfulpete1235

Family Guy.....I'm not sure to be honest. I don't use any lube prior to pumping, but I would think it might. The DMSO is what carries the HA into your skin. Also what to think about is you use either Distilled water or IO water since neither one has any impurities in them, thus no absorption of anything but the DMSO and HA. Research it out and decide whats best. Tomorrows my Birthday and I plan on another session to get big :D
Alex66

Post by Alex66 »

Great result, how long does the effect last?
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

Powerfulpete, how do you manage to get a good seal if you do not use any lube when pumping?
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

That's a good question frotbro69, one which I'm going to be testing if I can two days off from work.
Received both the DMSO and HA yesterday and eager to try it. Will let everyone know how it turns out.
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

powerfulpete1235 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:46 pm So I've been using the 2 below listed substances in a quart of warm water to wet pump with in my Gallon jar. 2hrs in the jar is producing the size of infusing 1liter of saline and my package is staying pumped for a few days instead of going back to normal over night :D I'm using 1 dropper of DMSO to 4 droppers of HA in the water and warming water mixture up every 30min break. As you can see the results and how much my Lady likes the new size I'm having tons of fun 2hr.jpg2handsfull.jpgjustthetip.jpg :twisted:

Hyaluronic Acid Serum 8 fl oz And 2 fl oz, Made From Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, Ultra-Hydrating Moisturizer That Reduces Dry Skin Manufactured In USA

Nature's Gift 99.9% Pure DMSO Liquid, Plastic, 8 Fluid Ounce

Just wanted to make sure I have the quantity correct.
Is it one (1) , four(4) drops...or full droppers filled?
powerfulpete1235

I used full droppers of both ingredients. ! full dropper of dmso and 4 of HA in a quart of warm water. I've been pumping for over 10yrs and this makes a big difference, especially in keeping my package big for a few days :D
powerfulpete1235

Pumped again yesterday, same amounts of water, MSMO, and HA, but I pumped the 2nd hour in the hottub hitting poppers :twisted: Today I'm still huge, my nuts are swelled like peaches still :D
2hrso.jpg
1hrso.jpg
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

How your lady enjoyed you size as well. Nicely done brother
powerfulpete1235

She was taken aback at first, but her super wet pussy after playing with my huge package tells the real story :twisted: Definitely loves my extra fat cock drilling that sweet hole :D
powerfulpete1235

I just read FamilyGuy post on his use of DMSO and HA with very similar results :D I pumped again on Sunday for 2hrs with last hour in the hottub hitting poppers :twisted: This time I added 3droppers of DMSO and doubled the HA with 8droppers. Blew up huge, Girl said the biggest package yet. She is getting into handling them more and more :D Monday evening I had to cocoa butter them as the skin was very loose and getting dry. I suspect its due to skin growth :D She is becoming my lotion applier and frankly wanted cock last night. Pics posted is what I looked like before pumping, 2nd is
start.jpg
3daysafter.jpg
this morning. Still pumped and loose, nuts still 2x size as normal.