Saline inflation and lactation...

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

onemasterone

Saline inflation and lactation...

Post by onemasterone »

I have a B/D female slave who lactates. I am very interested in increasing her tit size but don't want it to effect milk production. Does anyone have any experience in this area and if so can you give me some information? Thank you
neonpumper

Re: Saline inflation and lactation...

Post by neonpumper »

lactationstation2020.com
poleyns1

Post by poleyns1 »

we had no problems with my wife, same procedure as you'd do if she wasn't lactating. we have a gp that's kinky that we ask questions of and we asked that very same question - the only thing he said was don't infuse on the same day you're nursing, if you are - reason being, just in case you infiltrate milk ducts at all, but even then he said it likely wasn't an issue, but more a precaution. YMMV as always of course.
DanielleRiley

Post by DanielleRiley »

So what! That’s the real answer. You see, your infusing saline or dextrose or a mix of both INTO THE BREAST FAT. The breast fat surrounds the breast tissue. The breast tissue is the very dense and difficult to get a needle into part of the breast that has the glands, lobules and ducts that actually make the milk and hold the milk ready for lactation.

Now you actually know what’s in a tit, the working core and the size and shape giving fat sack, all of which is contained in a skin bag with a nipple milk tap, then you see how the question is superfluous.

So no, lactation does not interfere with breast saline infusion. However if you infuse a huge amount the pressure squeezing the working part of the breast might squeeze out some milk.