Sounding

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Telleroftales

Re: Sounding

Post by Telleroftales »

Sounding here in hickory nc, like to compare results with fellowsounders locally, new to newart this is actually my first post😰need to learn how to post pictures!
URsinge

Post by URsinge »

these days, about 6 months into the sounding game, I have a couple of grooves I pursue. One's a 6' ribbed silicone stick, works its way past my tight urethra like a roller coaster, but sounding in and out is spectacular. For everyday use, I irrigate my urinary tract well with a mL or so silicone, then use a glass rod, usu a 6.5mm, sometimes a 5mm, but I push the bulbous 6mm end past the meatus and then use it to masturbate the inside.
A most intense experience
I love my glass rod set, so sanitary, more forgiving than the most polished steel, and far easier to insert than lubed silicone rods.
about 6.5" in
about 6.5" in
Baza

Post by Baza »

Very nice
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

FOOTLOOSE,
Going past prostate or into bladder really increases risk of infection. Been there.
6" depth tops for me, no problems. Pee often to rinse out.

18mm x 74mm in me now.

I use a big steel bolt, wrapped with electrical tape, then in a lubed condom.
Slip it in.
Stretchy tape over end of bolt & down sides of cock.
Heavy, feels good.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Baza

Post by Baza »

Love to stuff my cock.up to 14mms great feeling
BEEFYPUMPER

Post by BEEFYPUMPER »

I enjoy Pumping, Sounding and Estim (simultaneous stimulation).. the trifecta. but, each on it's own is also enjoyable! Would like to meet a buddy into some of the same interests. I'm in SW Colorado

PIX are of my newest sounding toys from
http://www.thechaingang.com/
Attachments
Photo on 7-25-23 at 5.57 PM.jpg
Last edited by BEEFYPUMPER on Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrcando181082

Post by mrcando181082 »

Please share your source for these sounding tools. They look like FUN!!
BEEFYPUMPER

Post by BEEFYPUMPER »

[quote=mrcando181082 post_id=393992 time=1694279490 user_id=22771]
Please share your source for these sounding tools. They look like FUN!!
[/quote]

http://www.thechaingang.com/
rodwilly

Post by rodwilly »

hello i live in the west midlands too I've been sounding a few years now totally enjoy it i have quite a few different sizes and still looking for more to add to my collection .
BEEFYPUMPER

Post by BEEFYPUMPER »

I live in Colorado, USA. Please share some of your UK sources for sounds. I'm sure some of the other readers, here, would love to know more EU and UK sources for sounds and toys. I only know of US toys.
amx-pa

Post by amx-pa »

Yup, love it
FOOTLOOSE

Post by FOOTLOOSE »

My favourite sounding is long metal sounds into the prostate, I went into the bladder by accident once with a 350mm x 8mm beaded chain it was the best orgasam I have ever had, the downside was painful peeing and leaking pee for a couple of days.
I clean everything thoroughly and use plenty of water based lubricant when sounding.

I have recently purchased a set of Guyon sounds because I want to stimulate the prostate better with a curved sound, I can work it around the curve and once it's done that it just wants to keep going I'm reluctant to let it go incase it pops into the bladder, but the flip side is I want to go as deep as possible to experience that orgasam again, when I research "bladder sound" it's a real mixed bag of some saying don't do it and others saying they regularly do it with no issues.

My question is those that bladder sound regularly what type of sound is best and what do you do to stop the incontinence ? Also any tips would be appreciated TiA.
Baza

Post by Baza »

I love to stuff my cock I am up to 14 mm with a bit of play normally 12 mm plug is nice and comfortable it's very addictive some times I bleed a bit but it doesn't last long I love to e-estim while sounding if anyone want to Skype with me my add live:.cid.31a5d15c14bd941e
Baza

Post by Baza »

Love to stretch my pee hole I can do 12 mm nice and comfortable have managed to to do 14 mm but very uncomfortable
Bidadforfun

Post by Bidadforfun »

Just started to recently. Loving it
Snapchat: mutualbation