Fire ants

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

gnutter008

Fire ants

Post by gnutter008 »

I read some people that get sting by fire ants.
Have anybody get fire ants on your penis? Was it one or many that sting/bite and where on penis did they sting?
How was the reaction and did it hurt for long time?
dlblack

Re: Fire ants

Post by dlblack »

I live in Mississippi and we have red and black fire ants. They have a pincher on one end and a stinger on the other end. They pinch you to inject the stinger. The pinch hurts but the stinger is like fire. Good luck.
Dwight
Last edited by dlblack on Sun May 22, 2022 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnutter008

Post by gnutter008 »

Can it be more bad then a wasp? I did not see anybody that talk about infection that is so bad on internet.
BitchBoy

Post by BitchBoy »

I play with fire ants here in South Texas all the time.
I use them on my cock head mainly. I love how they sting at will, and you never know when.
You won’t have any issues playing with them. Try a few on your cock to see how it feels.
Dying from Fire or black ants in the US is an overstatement. While it is true very small animals can be covered with ants and stung enough to die, that is not probable for you unless you pass out in a huge ant pile and are left there for a week. :-)
Bi-male sub popper pig raised to be a sex slave, urinal & a bitch for all cock. Have a 00 ga PA & pumped tattooed tits. Love daily CBT, Gloryholes, drinking piss and extreme nasty taboo fun.
BitchBoy

Post by BitchBoy »

I also play with wasps. :-)
Bi-male sub popper pig raised to be a sex slave, urinal & a bitch for all cock. Have a 00 ga PA & pumped tattooed tits. Love daily CBT, Gloryholes, drinking piss and extreme nasty taboo fun.
Stallion convertion

Post by Stallion convertion »

Guys post some pics and tutorials
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Put a gerbal up ur arse and c what happens
gnutter008

Post by gnutter008 »

BitchBoy wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:31 pm I play with fire ants here in South Texas all the time.
I use them on my cock head mainly. I love how they sting at will, and you never know when.
You won’t have any issues playing with them. Try a few on your cock to see how it feels.
Dying from Fire or black ants in the US is an overstatement. While it is true very small animals can be covered with ants and stung enough to die, that is not probable for you unless you pass out in a huge ant pile and are left there for a week. :-)
I try some now. How do you get them to stay on our head?
southernboy25

Post by southernboy25 »

I like fire ants. The sensation is great, and afterward your cockhead will have a very nice increased sensitivity for a few days. Here’s how I do it. To catch them without a bunch of dirt, get a plastic bowl with a lid. Disturb the ant pile by kicking it or hitting it with a stick. Once ants are running around, place the edge of the bowl on the ground and the ants will be crawling everywhere, and into the bowl. Once you have several (or possibly hundreds) in the bowl put the lid on to keep them in. You can tap the bowl on the ground to knock off any ants on the outside. Now you have ants in a bowl with no dirt. You can tap the bowl to get them all bunched up in one area.

Now how to apply them… I prefer to put them into a container or bag that you can then stick your dick into. I personally like to get an extra large condom without lube (you can wash lube off and dry it if you can’t find one without lube). You can use a funnel to dump the ants from the bowl into the tip of the condom, then use a twist tie or rubber band to keep them isolated in the tip, essentially forming a separate pouch where the ants stay temporarily till you get the condom on. Put the condom on while the ants are restricted to just the tip. I prefer to only let them bite/sting the head/glans, so I put a rubber band around the condom just behind the glans. Now, take off the twist tie or rubber band that has the ants isolated in the tip so they are free to attack your head. The individual stings are not excruciating, but rather an interesting sensation. I love the randomness of them being able to sting at will and where they want within the allowed territory (just the head for me).

With them in a condom, I’ve put my clothes on and gone into town, with them able to crawl and bite my cock the whole time. No one around knows but you feel the bites and it’s nice. Usually will have several hundred bites by the time it’s done. Not all of them form the typical ant bite pustules on the head, many will not. Where one bites a long time is usually where it will form the ant bite pustules. They can be itchy after a couple of days. All in all though, the sensitivity is worth it because it feels great. I’ve heard of guys using a tube (like a shampoo bottle or similar) instead of a condom. Just need to make some kind of seal to keep them from climbing where you don’t want them. Enjoy!
Pumpin85

Post by Pumpin85 »

Where can I get fire ants in Michigan
Kackal

Post by Kackal »

Pumpin85 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:02 am Where can I get fire ants in Michigan
Bruh wtf don’t put ants on your dick😭😭😭😭
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

While I haven't done this. I know for a fact Fire Ant stings are pretty unique. Sure you may get some sensitivity, but the itching and white pustules the stings leave behind aren't exactly a good time. To me at least. I don't see anyone mentioning that about Fire Ants either. Fire Ants in the US are actually invasive species and you can't import them to other states because of this, it's actually illegal. But best of luck to you all that live in states with fire ants, I've had plenty of run ins with them here in TX. Those that don't are better off with bees I'd imagine, or your own native ants.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Fineboy45

Post by Fineboy45 »

Don't know about fire ants but was talking to a guy in south USA who put shit on his dick to attract flys he said the sensation was good
dickman458

Post by dickman458 »

gnutter008 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:21 am I read some people that get sting by fire ants.
Have anybody get fire ants on your penis? Was it one or many that sting/bite and where on penis did they sting?
How was the reaction and did it hurt for long time?

I gathered about a hundred fire ants into a jar and shook them up good to piss them off and then stuck my dick inside. They immediately started attacking my tiny dick, biting and stinging all up and down the shaft and on the head. And DAMN it felt so good!!! I was screaming because of all the stings but I would shake the jar again and again with my dick still inside to piss them off even more. I pulled my dick out of the jar and knocked the ants off three different times, then stuck it back into the jar for more torture. Each time screaming louder than before, keeping my dick in the jar for at least 3 mins each time.

They wrecked my dick good, it swelled up good, about three time the size and the head was on fire. It hurt to touch my dick or to even sit, I had to switch from boxers to briefs to keep my dick from bouncing around so much!!

Would I do it again? Hell yes!! But next time not so many ants and not as long. Attached is a picture of several of them on my dick head still biting and stinging!!

-Dick Martin
Ants on Dicks dick 1.JPG
dickman458

Post by dickman458 »

I gathered about a hundred fire ants into a jar and shook them up good to piss them off and then stuck my dick inside. They immediately started attacking my tiny dick, biting and stinging all up and down the shaft and on the head. And DAMN it felt so good!!! I was screaming because of all the stings but I would shake the jar again and again with my dick still inside to piss them off even more. I pulled my dick out of the jar and knocked the ants off three different times, then stuck it back into the jar for more torture. Each time screaming louder than before, keeping my dick in the jar for at least 3 mins each time.

They wrecked my dick good, it swelled up good, about three time the size and the head was on fire. It hurt to touch my dick or to even sit, I had to switch from boxers to briefs to keep my dick from bouncing around so much!!

Would I do it again? Hell yes!! But next time not so many ants and not as long. Attached is a picture of several of them on my dick head still biting and stinging!!

-Dick Martin
Ants on Dicks dick 1.JPG