Advice for Ball Weights

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Sanguich

Advice for Ball Weights

Post by Sanguich »

I started stretching with weights several months ago thanks to a thread in this forum I stumbled across. I've gotten to the point were I can wear 2+ pounds without problems, and frankly it's difficult for me to get off without wearing something down there.

Thing is, I see people talking about wearing theirs all day, or even for weeks, and I can't seem to. Every weight I've tried fits snugly for a few hours, but inevitably slips off sooner or later. Maybe it's sweat, or my balls get softer, or the skin gets slacker, but it ALWAYS slips. My balls don't hang evenly (I've heard this is common) and I think this lets one slide through more easily. It's not fun when that happens. I haven't seen any weights online that look like they're designed for uneven balls though.

I've had the most luck with 38mm oval weights. 40 falls right off, 36 turns my sack purple. Regardless, the 38mm doesn't stay perfectly situated. If I go out, I worry about it slipping. If I sleep with it, I worry I'll wake up to necrotic skin.

So... how do you guys do it? Is there any advice for all-day wear that could solve my problem?
asslicker061

Re: Advice for Ball Weights

Post by asslicker061 »

You could add pumping to your regiment. Use a sleeve around your sack under your weights as a bit of a cushion.
Balls92

Post by Balls92 »

Hi, I have been trying to wear weights for a few years now, on and off but gave up because of the same problem! But just recently I found some oval stretchers which work great I can wear all day no problem. Got them from uberkinky, online👍🏼
Sanguich

Post by Sanguich »

asslicker061 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:35 pm You could add pumping to your regiment. Use a sleeve around your sack under your weights as a bit of a cushion.
I've never tried that. Is there a pump you'd recommend for someone who has already done a bit of stretching?
Balls92 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:35 am Hi, I have been trying to wear weights for a few years now, on and off but gave up because of the same problem! But just recently I found some oval stretchers which work great I can wear all day no problem. Got them from uberkinky, online👍🏼
Like this? I've tried it and while it is better, it can still slip eventually.
Balls92

Post by Balls92 »

Yeah those are them. They are a good fit for me! Hope you find a solution 👍🏼
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Are your weights round or oval? Oval usually has three measurements and round two measurements. One oval I have is 44mm side to side by 24mm front to back by 30mm tall, 400 grams or 1 3/4" x 1" x 1 1/4" , 14oz. Also have a 2 pounder a bit larger dimensions and rounds at 38mm or 1 1/2" 8 and 12oz and a 2 pounder. The 14oz is great for me for daily wear just to have something on. Around the house and short trips I'll go heavy. Always keep an eye on circulation.
A straight tube will give you a good package pump. It will pull your balls down and give them and your cock some swell. A 2 3/4" or 3" by 8" or 9" should treat you well with a pump that has a gauge.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Sanguich wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:55 am I started stretching with weights several months ago thanks to a thread in this forum I stumbled across. I've gotten to the point were I can wear 2+ pounds without problems, and frankly it's difficult for me to get off without wearing something down there.

Thing is, I see people talking about wearing theirs all day, or even for weeks, and I can't seem to. Every weight I've tried fits snugly for a few hours, but inevitably slips off sooner or later. Maybe it's sweat, or my balls get softer, or the skin gets slacker, but it ALWAYS slips. My balls don't hang evenly (I've heard this is common) and I think this lets one slide through more easily. It's not fun when that happens. I haven't seen any weights online that look like they're designed for uneven balls though.

I've had the most luck with 38mm oval weights. 40 falls right off, 36 turns my sack purple. Regardless, the 38mm doesn't stay perfectly situated. If I go out, I worry about it slipping. If I sleep with it, I worry I'll wake up to necrotic skin.

So... how do you guys do it? Is there any advice for all-day wear that could solve my problem?
Hi,
No sure how this might help, but I have a question: Did you start pumping before using weights?

The reason I ask is because other folks, that pumped first or between weight sessions, have mentioned similar issues.
During the four+ years that I wore weights, my weights never once fell off. I did not pump during that time; so maybe the pumping just makes the tissues too full to allow for a weight of small enough ID to fit comfortably. I know that none of my weights have fit my package; not since I started pumping.

In any case, good luck in finding a workable solution.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

This is the 14oz I like the design. Should have got two but was unsure of the keeper. Very comfortable for all day and stays in place. Around the house I stack the 2 pounder on top.
Out of stock at present tho.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/164824873647
southernboy25

Post by southernboy25 »

I highly recommend using a silicone ring underneath your metal weights. You can get the silicone ring just a bit smaller than your metal ones and it’ll ensure nothing slips by. It also makes it a little more comfortable since the silicone is a nice cushion under the weights. Look on thechaingang.com for the silicone ball stretcher, and try it under your other weights. This is how most guys do it now. Plus it looks great stacked.

https://www.thechaingang.com/platinum-s ... tcher.html
mdbcum

Post by mdbcum »

I also use the silicone ring from the chain gang it works for me