Used to wear weights; recently switched to pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

moose1980

Re: Used to wear weights; recently switched to pumping

Post by moose1980 »

Absolutely amazing love that first pic
goodbytes

Post by goodbytes »

Very nice work.
You're a particular inspiration for me. I'm hoping to get at least that low someday
Openwide73

Post by Openwide73 »

puddleoflesh wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:37 am HI,

Edit, 05-23: Here is the latest photo I could find of my package in its original, natural state; my true 'before' shot:
before any work_2015-05-23.JPG

Sometime after this photo was taken, I discovered weights. I wore weights for over four years. Lucky me; my job allows me to wear such things most of the time. I averaged about 1kg but would sometimes carry up to 2kg. I wore them an average of five days a week, 24 hours per day. Eventually, the skin of my groin area pulled free and began to stretch downward. About 3", 8cm of my penis has been engulfed. It's a turn-on for me, and my lover. I reached the point where I no longer wanted to wear pants. Unless pants are absolutely necessary, motorcycle riding for example, these days I wear only sarongs and kilts.

As an experiment, I started wearing a band around my package at night. I was surprised at how much my scrotum swelled. I decided to start pumping. It feels so good, especially when pulsing. I'm hooked! I have pumped for a mimimum of one, one-hour session, every day, for about six weeks now. I don't always wear bands; sometimes leave it/them off for a few days.

As others have done here, I decided to start documenting my progress. I suppose that this is my official starting point:
low hangers (2).JPG
fresh pump 5-16-21 (2).JPG
weighted scrotum and dick jewelry.JPG
That one hell of a scrotum mate very sexy
bigdiz88

Post by bigdiz88 »

puddleoflesh wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:24 am Second pump today. Warmer, more relaxed.
2nd pump (2).JPG
This is a great display of mass acquisition! Looking huge mr. Hope you go lower and bigger.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Been a while since I dropped by. Nothing new to show today; I've been wearing weights again, ~2lb (just under 1kg), 24hrs/5days per week.

No great gains, but no loss either. I put on a tube today, and am feeling the pressure, and pull of it, again.

I'll let y'all know when I have something worthwhile to show.

Have a great day!