Total regression. cause? Truvada? Omega 3?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Heinrich7

Re: Total regression. cause? Truvada? Omega 3?

Post by Heinrich7 »

@Minotaur

Any updates?

Spotted the same issue since a while. Pump very inconsistently. Mostly every few weeks, sometimes once a week. Never reached the results from the beginning again. And it does take very long. I never changed my routine, always stay hydrated, do not take any meds. It's very frustrating spending hours and hours for nothing. :|
AndyJ

Re: Total regression. cause? Truvada? Omega 3?

Post by AndyJ »

Flip side, I pumped regularly for nearly three years to little effect. I could stretch to a bit over six inches in the tube, but my scrotum would return to its original "high and tight" size as soon as I pulled out of the tube.

A couple of months ago, I started retaining some size, and seem to be making progeess.

The only change was, I bumped the vacuum from 3"Hg (widely recommended by practitioners on Newart) to 5"Hg, mostly because I got tired of resetting the bleeder valve on my electric pump when switching from shaft to balls. I'm hesitant to credit the increase in vacuum for the progress since while it probably pumps more fluid into my scrotum, I don't see why it wouldn't just rush back up into my abdominal cavity just like pumping at 3".