I want to get a scrotal ladder piercings.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dude19

I want to get a scrotal ladder piercings.

Post by Dude19 »

I want to get scrotal ladder piercings but don't know what I should get it now many I can have. If you have one can you share a picture of it and you experience. Some of the information I want to know are
What size should I pierce them?
Is it better to have barbells or captive head rings?
How many is able to be pierced at a time?
How many do you have and how many do you want to have?
Should I go all the way to the back of the scrotum?
Do they tend to make a lot of noise while walking?
I go freeballing all the time but I do where underwear while a piercing is healing so keep that in mind I don't want it to be to noticeable at work where I do a lot of walking. I might extend it up the shaft later on. I do live in a cold climate and would enjoy the cold metal on my balls. For some reference I am thinking between 9 and 20 piercings. I have done play piercings in this manner when I was much younger and I can remember having at least 40 piercings on my penis and balls. Now these were done with sewing pins or safety pins which ever I have clean. I believe I did it at least a dozen times slowly working my way up to 40. I haven't done it since then but may try it again before I make my final decision. I would like to go but with them so that they always pull on my sack while standing. I currently have a RPA pierced at 10ga.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
joycebigtit

Re: I want to get a scrotal ladder piercings.

Post by joycebigtit »

dude19,

like I said in other post I currently have 7 =>5x5mm and 2x4mm (added 2more yesterday). actually 3 but 1 was crooked so took it out already to do it again in a week or 3 when the hole healed

I use straight barbels since they heal better then circular ones
I pierce first with a 2.5mm needle and then go through with a 4mm to start out with a 4mm straight barbel . How big you start i really up to you but remember that these kind of piercings take almost a year and more to heal and not so easy to stretch. it does hurt a lot more with large gauge needles as it requires a decent amount of force to get through the thick scrotal skin. if you do it yourself be sure that you have the right tools and take your time marking correctly when your sack is loose.
I did 3piercings in 1 go but since these piercings put some blood inside the sack I wouldn't go more...

I use titanium because they are the only ones available in black. if you use 316 metal then you would get a bit more pull I guess.

My ladder starts at the base of my cock and stops around halfway the bottoms of my balls. maybe I'll add 1 more below but I don't want to risk that in the way during sport or riding bikes.
so if you go all the way down let me know if its in the way when you play sports

usually after 2 or 3 days after piercing they settle down and don't hurt or bother anymore. I went to play badminton only 7days after piercing without problems. you do need to clean them often though.

hope this helps
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

I have 7 rings made by myself. First I put barbells because they heal much quicker then rings and after 2 month I changed them to rings.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Thanks for all the advice. My plans are to start with 3 and move on from there. My ideal would to have somewhere between 12 and 21. But I have to start with 3 to see how that goes. It depends on how close I can get them before I decide. I plan on doing it and of November or beginning of december. I have to wait for my current piercing to heal before I do anymore.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Steinewerfer

Post by Steinewerfer »

Hi,
maybe ive been a bit late but i hope is can still answer some questions:
What size should I pierce them?
I did mine about 1.4mm. But this is definetly to small. i would recommend at lest 2mm and then stretch it to 3mm to wear comfortable rings or barbells. Otherwhise the grew out in no time and always hurt.

Is it better to have barbells or captive head rings?
Barbells are more comfortable. Working or doing sports or whatever. Rings rotate and pinch a bit. they also make no noise while walking. But rings just look better :wink:

How many is able to be pierced at a time?
First time i did 4 at once. But i just dont wanted more, that time. I thing you can do 6 at once, without trouble.

How many do you have and how many do you want to have?
I got 6 now and i am happy. I wanted a big lager distances betwen the piercings, so i wont add piercings (at least on my scrotum ;) maybe adding some on my dick or whatever...

Should I go all the way to the back of the scrotum?
Not all the way, but at least half the way. The scrotum move a lot and especially while standing you can see the rings on the "backside" much more then you would expect.

Do they tend to make a lot of noise while walking?
Only if you wear rings. rings are realy, realy noisy. with or without underwear, doesnt matter. On the one side its very nice to catch some attention;)
but not always. I take barbells if i want to stay "undercover"

Hopefully i could help a bit. Feel free to ask, if there are some more querstions.
If you are interested in a scrotal ladder, do it. It is great and i dont regret at all!