New guy here

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Steve56

New guy here

Post by Steve56 »

Hi everyone,
I'm brand new to the site and really interested in ball pumping. I've already got my STJ and pump ready and I've been reading your comments about a good routine. I've done ball stretching and had fairly good luck with it and now I'd like to try pumping. Hopefully, I'll be able to attach a pic or two. Reach out and say Hi if you'd like.
Best of luck to everyone,
Hank.
Attachments
Ball stretching
Ball stretching
Ball stretching
Ball stretching
Steve56

Re: New guy here

Post by Steve56 »

Sorry about the duplicate pics. I'll try again.
Hank.
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Another ball stretching pic
Another ball stretching pic
Another ball stretching pic from Hank.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Awesome stretch *o* I’d love to have mine stretch that low. I don’t have any weights though. Just regular rings. And I pump more than stretch :T but welcome aboard the site!
salguy

Post by salguy »

Hi Hank,welcome to the site.
Fantastic stretch there,Im full of admiration!!
Happy Christmas,
Salguy.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

fantastic how you stretch your balls. Keep on pumping and stretching
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

If you add pumping to that stretching routine you will look great... welcome
cma_throw

Post by cma_throw »

It must have required real dedication to get a stretch like that. So jealous... nice job, man. Can’t wait to see what those look like when pumped.
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Well thanks, men! You all made my day!

I wish you all Happy Holidays and that you all stay free and clear of Covid. Here's to a better 2021!

Feel free to pm me. I'm clueless on ball pumping but I'm reading all I can to learn more.

Best, Hank.
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Hey everyone, here's how I have my balls when I'm wearing a weight. It's discreet and I go this way all day. This weight is a heavy duty model and weighs close to 3 pounds. It is 40 mm tall. My tallest weight is 90mm tall, but I can only wear it for brief periods. I started ball stretching in 2013 and I had a tiny, tight sac. To be honest, I haven't been very diligent in wearing a weight but I really enjoy it when I do. The key to wearing a weight all day is to put plenty of lotion on your sac before putting on the weight. This lets the weight move around a bit to prevent discomfort. Any questions or comments are welcome!
Attachments
How I wear my balls when weighted
How I wear my balls when weighted
cma_throw

Post by cma_throw »

How do you stay warm and loose while wearing weights? I have some weights but it’s murder to use them because I live in Minnesota where the weather is not at all conducive.
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

I always soak my weight in hot water before putting it on. While it is warming, I put a LOT of Vaseline on my sac and rub it in all over. I also smear the inside of my weight with Vaseline. Right before I put on the weight I gently pull down on my scrotum in a sort of "milking movement " to get it to relax. Then I put on the weight and I'm good to go. Granted, it's not as cold here in Kentucky as it is in Minnesota, but I can wear my weight all day outside in cold weather. I stop every so often and discretely shift the weight around a bit, and during a pee break, I'll move it up my sac "tube." And on the coldest days, I'll slip an infant's sock over my hang. It feels great and keeps your boys from chafing on your pants if you let them hang out your underwear leg like I do. On days when I don't wear a weight out in the cold, my sac shrinks up like it always did, but with the extra skin, my sac looks a LOT bigger.
Hope this helps!
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Here's a few more of my ball stretching pics. As you can see, I have a small, cut cock but I have been trying to restore my foreskin for a good while now. It's a long, slow process. I can already notice an increase in sensitivity that I thought was lost forever from being cut since birth. I think circumcision should be outlawed!
Attachments
Hangin'....
Hangin'....
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Stretching the boys...
Stretching the boys...
Attachments
Getting a little foreskin
Getting a little foreskin
Steve56