Can't send messages

Discussion for technical issues only you may be experiencing with the board.

Moderator: bigray57

darkwargod2kn4

Can't send messages

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

I'm trying to reply to a private message someone has sent me and I'm getting the following error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

No idea why, I can't even send a new message or save a message as a draft.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Shame I can't change my username, don't know what I was thinking when I created it.

xhamster profile: www.xhamster.com/users/sideshow_g
FamilyGuy

Re: Can't send messages

Post by FamilyGuy »

Don't know whats going on but this is the longest that this problem has gone on!
Could we get a "fix" for this soon?!
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

FamilyGuy wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:42 pm Don't know whats going on but this is the longest that this problem has gone on!
Could we get a "fix" for this soon?!
FG- it could be a weird word combo. There is a filter here and I’ve noticed some words for pumping and dick cause issues. Not sure what you are writing but look it over and see if you have a word that might do it. I’ve found cock, schlong, dick are good but penis is an issue. Add a space or _ to the word and it will go through. I’m not sure why the filter can’t be fixed.

Hope you are doing well.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Thanks HMM, did two changes "cock" to "dick" and "nipples" to "nips" and it went through. Don't think I've had that problem before. Kind of a weird filter thing going on considering the type of site this is.
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

FamilyGuy wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:55 pm Thanks HMM, did two changes "cock" to "dick" and "nipples" to "nips" and it went through. Don't think I've had that problem before. Kind of a weird filter thing going on considering the type of site this is.
Hehe! You best keep that huge cock and impressive nips to yourself. Strange what it decides to enforce. Keep growing buddy.