Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gijoejw

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by gijoejw »

That happened to me. Veins def bigger than they used to be but they kinda go back to normal. I think it’s cause of the swelling. I actually might add more soon. Not sure how much but not gonna do a ton you get that kind of fever from too much.
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

A warning from me too: I have now injected KY Jelly into my scrotum and cock several times over a year. That's how I have to walk around now.
I have developed a large hydrocele on the left side, plus some encapsulations that are filled with liquid and not getting any smaller. They are very soft and just stay. So they are more or less permanent. My sac has a volume of about half a litre.
I refill it now and then, but most of they KY Jelly disappears again. The gains are rather small and one needs patience.
I've had some setbacks along the way, some of them were rather unpleasant. The bottom line is that I seem to have developed an addiction to the injections. so I keep going, even though I know it's dumb.
Attachments
20220517_210424.jpg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Wait did you use ky or surgilube? I kinda stopped cause I was about same size and it was almost too big lol
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Looks good 👍 what is the best to use ky or sugirlube?
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

- Pay attention to hygiene
- Inject at the bottom, and not too far up.
- Do not inject too much. Be rather cautious. Over time, your body will adjust and you will be able to inject larger amounts.
- Patience is the key
- Before injecting again, be sure that there is enough room in your scrotum. If in doubt, wait.
- Do not inject into existing encapsulations.
- There should be plenty of time between injections, four weeks or more.
- Be patient and keep the ball rolling.
- If you get a fever, it is not necessarily due to poor hygiene. You have probably injected too much and your body needs to cope with it.
- Take your time and don't overdo it.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

matt_the_cat wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:05 am
I'm pretty close to the same size. This is 2 weeks after my last top up. Choosing clothes needs a lot more planning if I don't want to be noticed. Then again, I just spent a 5 day vacation bulging as much as I could and noticed only maybe two or three glances. I plan to get a little bigger, but not much. This is a very fun size for me and is still 99% hideable with clothes that isn't too baggy.
Attachments
PXL_20220519_224117082.jpg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Curious about doctor appointments & comments...
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I had gone completely back down to "normal" (which was bigger than the previous normal) and thought I was off injecting for a while, but out of nowhere the mood struck me. This is all from the last ~48 hours, so the size has probably leveled off by now. I had thought I might be soda can thick, but not quite!
Attachments
x_20220604_173150.jpg
x_20220604_173120.jpg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Wow Taurox, that looks awesome! I want my cock that big but being cut I'll end up with very different results. Also, I stopped adding to my cock last December since my wife is not a fan of any of this but especially when I fill that part. But... We haven't had any play time in over 5 months..

Idle hands lead to the genitals. 🤣
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Squirrel wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:58 pm Wow Taurox, that looks awesome! I want my cock that big but being cut I'll end up with very different results. Also, I stopped adding to my cock last December since my wife is not a fan of any of this but especially when I fill that part. But... We haven't had any play time in over 5 months..

Idle hands lead to the genitals. 🤣
I don't entirely blame your wife. I was already too big for the last girl I was with prior to injecting recently, although she was pretty tight anyway. This size is fun for a little while but I mostly like when the swelling goes down and I'm just left with the extra size from encapsulation.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

This is why I don’t do my shaft any more I was naturally 7.5” thick so more was a problem one time. The initial swell made me like a damn soda can. Might do more in my sac but still kinda taking it easy on that.
just4me

Post by just4me »

hippy007 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:50 am Has anyone tried pumping first then filling with sugirlube?
Yes,
I did this Sunday.
Pumped for 30 then off 10
30 and then off 10
and then 15 and done.

My skin was loose and thin
This made the needles go in easier i think.
and allowed me to move it around once it was injected.
If you dont pump first then at least warm up with a heating pad till your skin is loose and relaxed
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Sounds good and pics?
just4me

Post by just4me »

hippy007 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:17 pm Sounds good and pics?
Honestly I've ben too into the experience to take pics.
However,
I have been taking copious notes
So , once I'm sure this wont kill me I'll put everything from the very beginning in a new thread.
There is a lot of really good information here on doing this.
I'll give my take and backup what others say.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Update.

I've done 4 top ups since my last post. 2 in my scrotum and 2 in my cock. The ball injections were 80ml and 100ml. The penis ones were 25ml and 25ml. All is well so far. The 100ml injection in my balls was tonight so we'll see how it goes. I'll put up pics again in the next couple days. The swell should be pretty big after this top up.