Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Taurox

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Taurox »

You will definitely get some permanent size increases over time. This is from a recent fill I did. Currently I've lost a lot of the size but I think the new normal for me will be a bit larger than I was. It's tempting to add more now but I think you get the best permanent results by letting most of the Surgilube get consumed first.
Attachments
sm_20211116_132619.jpg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I'm going the other way and doing somewhat frequent top ups. For my balls I average about 2 weeks between top ups to gradually get as big as I have in mind. Both to avoid pain from too big of injections and to let my new size settle in so I really know what I'm adding. My usual is 20ml per side in my balls each time. If I wanted to maintain a size I'd guess 1.5-2 months between 40ml top ups would do the job.

I'm letting my dick get back to whatever normal will be now. My wife is not a fan of me making that bigger at all and my only complications happened there. Last 20ml top up there was on Sep 19 and it really hasn't shrunk much after the first week. I have pumped twice recently and can confirm that if you have Surgilube in you pumping can get very big and takes 2-3 times longer to shrink back down.
yearonesummit

Post by yearonesummit »

Squirrel wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:29 pm I'm going the other way and doing somewhat frequent top ups. For my balls I average about 2 weeks between top ups to gradually get as big as I have in mind. Both to avoid pain from too big of injections and to let my new size settle in so I really know what I'm adding. My usual is 20ml per side in my balls each time. If I wanted to maintain a size I'd guess 1.5-2 months between 40ml top ups would do the job.

I'm letting my dick get back to whatever normal will be now. My wife is not a fan of me making that bigger at all and my only complications happened there. Last 20ml top up there was on Sep 19 and it really hasn't shrunk much after the first week. I have pumped twice recently and can confirm that if you have Surgilube in you pumping can get very big and takes 2-3 times longer to shrink back down.
Good to know. I've been pumping off & on for years & am just now determined to settle in to a good routine. I only learned about core pumping a few weeks ago & am waiting for some new products to arrive. Getting bigger while staying "useful" is the goal for me. Becoming like the guys that are huge, floppy, & useless are not for me lol. What is it about the surgilube that makes it so painful?
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

yearonesummit wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:59 pm Good to know. I've been pumping off & on for years & am just now determined to settle in to a good routine. I only learned about core pumping a few weeks ago & am waiting for some new products to arrive. Getting bigger while staying "useful" is the goal for me. Becoming like the guys that are huge, floppy, & useless are not for me lol. What is it about the surgilube that makes it so painful?
Surgilube isn't painful as it goes in but it can be painful for a few days after infusing if you didn't put it in a good spot. Whenever I've had pain it was on infusions of 30+ ml on the right side of my scrotum and it started about 24-48 hours after the fill up. The best I can figure is that as it expanded for the first few days it pushed up against my testicle and felt like it was getting squeezed. Each time it happened it passed after a day.

I want to stay useful and be able to go out in public with my bulge mostly hidden. My wardrobe has definitely changed a little bit to stay incognito. :D
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Added another 20ml to the left side of my sack and 40ml to the right tonight. Did uneven amounts since the right side seems to absorb it faster and I'm trying to keep an even appearance. Injected near the bottom of the scrotum to try to prevent it from pushing against a testicle as it grows for the next couple days. I'll put up pics in the next day or two to show it at it's biggest. I'll try to remember to put up pics in a week after it's settled in too.

Still trying to let my dick get back to normal for my wife. It doesn't seem like it's gotten smaller in a month and it's been three months since the last top up there. This may be more permanent that I hoped. Happy for me, not happy for her. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I did pump my dick one more time and it DEFINITELY gets bigger faster than before the Surgilube and also takes about 5 days to get back to my pre pumping size.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I too added a little more, although only 10ml, but woke up feeling absolutely huge today.

Could have been a coincidence, but I noticed that the last time I pumped, which was about a week ago and 1.5 weeks after adding around 20-30ml, I got a crazy amount of encapsulation. Which is exactly what I'm going for, so I was delighted. I think I might try a similar approach this time and see how much more permanent gains I can get.
Attachments
x_20211203_091543.jpg
x_20211203_091526.jpg
x_20211203_091453.jpg
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Looks so good mate. Where abouts are your injection site's.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I always inject on the underside where there's a large area with no veins. Unfortunately this limits where the Surgilube can go, since it's so thick and doesn't really flow. But I'm too nervous to try elsewhere. Safety first.
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Taurox wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:25 am I too added a little more, although only 10ml, but woke up feeling absolutely huge today.

Could have been a coincidence, but I noticed that the last time I pumped, which was about a week ago and 1.5 weeks after adding around 20-30ml, I got a crazy amount of encapsulation. Which is exactly what I'm going for, so I was delighted. I think I might try a similar approach this time and see how much more permanent gains I can get.
@Taurox, when you mention encapsulation, is it on the shaft injections? I've never seen or read anyone mention it before, just only for sack or scrotum injections.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

@4sumfun Yes, just shaft for me. You can seemingly get encapsulation anywhere, but I think at first it isn't very apparent. If you do injections repeatedly it starts to become much more pronounced. I feel like doing it in the same area also encourages it.
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Has anyone tried pumping first then filling with sugirlube?
86yota

Post by 86yota »

Iv done it a few times or a Lil more and iv had one form that's pretty hard , but my wife loves it especially when I pump so I can really stretch her , it expands like crazy when pumping
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Did it last any longer doing it that way?
86yota

Post by 86yota »

Well iv went down between injection but never all the way , it kinda all ways stock piles on ,each time I inject stay up more and more but I guess in lucky my wife is a freak and loves it she even pumps her self
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Added 20ml more since I felt like I had room to spare. Definitely pretty maxed out for the moment. I'm going to try pumping in a few days and see if that helps with the encapsulation any. It's very tempting to start on my sack as well, although then hiding things would start to become impossible.
Attachments
x_20211204_115737.jpg