Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

areaman

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by areaman »

Haha, this may be the only known example of a kei truck with truck nuts.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

You're excellent at hiding for work.
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, will probably be on their chair half an hour...
Trying loose pants now.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I had some fun last night and did 60ml of 14% dex in my shaft. 30 right, 30 left. No complications and the injections were super easy. Being big to start makes needle placement WAY easier.

The right side took the fluid and grew like anyone would expect. It started as a lump, then grew to a big but even lump.

The left side was different. Before the dex I've been able to push "something" back and forth from my tip to base. Donut on demand is the best way I can describe it. The dex definitely went into the cavity that I can move around. Even though I injected it in one spot, it immediately spread out up/down my whole shaft. The whole left side swelled pretty evenly too. I wish both sides of my shaft were like this. 24 hours later and the right is still looking like a big lump, but the left is just evenly big.

As always... Sample size of one.
Attachments
Where I started.
Where I started.
Immediately after dex add.
3 hours after injection.  Definitely feeling stretched.
3 hours after injection. Definitely feeling stretched.
10 hours after injection.  Good morning!
10 hours after injection. Good morning!
11" around!  10 hours after dex injection.
11" around! 10 hours after dex injection.
10 hours after dex injection.
10 hours after dex injection.
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

God damn. That’s beautiful.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:52 pm I had some fun last night and did 60ml of 14% dex in my shaft. 30 right, 30 left. No complications and the injections were super easy. Being big to start makes needle placement WAY easier.

The right side took the fluid and grew like anyone would expect. It started as a lump, then grew to a big but even lump.

The left side was different. Before the dex I've been able to push "something" back and forth from my tip to base. Donut on demand is the best way I can describe it. The dex definitely went into the cavity that I can move around. Even though I injected it in one spot, it immediately spread out up/down my whole shaft. The whole left side swelled pretty evenly too. I wish both sides of my shaft were like this. 24 hours later and the right is still looking like a big lump, but the left is just evenly big.

As always... Sample size of one.
damn me!!! Did you move on? Cool!!! very unexpected! I would also try glucose, but I can't find it...
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I'm still in awe of your size, even without the dextrose. Amazing what you've been able to do with just Surgilube and I'm more than a little envious. I wish I could add more now but I'm still convalescing after my mishap. Almost better but I'd rather play it safe.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Here's a couple pics from December 12th. This was before my dextrose add pics. I was on a work trip and woke up warmer/bigger than I expected for the meeting that day.

The left and right side "flop" pics show how uneven I am from side to side. It's definitely not what I was aiming for when I started SL. I'm still happy with it since if my sack looked even side to side I'd have no way to hide the size when needed. Over time the overall weight of what I've figured out how to hide has become more important than the even, two balls "look" I used to dream of. The sitting pic shows some of the real challenge of hiding this. To wear clothes they need to be a size or two too big AND be a very generous cut in the crotch. Even then it's still very visible. That's why I now have to buy long and sometimes oversized shirts to drape over it when I'm sitting.

I still dream about looking like I have 2 big bull balls. And dream about plans on how to get there if my life allowed it. It's just not in the cards. For now the weight is making me very happy, and happier still because I get playtime at home with it.
Attachments
Balls hanging over my right leg when I woke up.
Balls hanging over my right leg when I woke up.
Balls hanging over my left leg when I woke up.
Balls hanging over my left leg when I woke up.
Sitting upright.  THIS is why I need pants with a very low crotch.  From a seat my balls are taller than my thighs now.
Sitting upright. THIS is why I need pants with a very low crotch. From a seat my balls are taller than my thighs now.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Amazing shots squirrel, thank you.

I don’t envy you having to try to hide what you have though, it must be a real bummer sometimes…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:57 pm Here's a couple pics from December 12th. This was before my dextrose add pics. I was on a work trip and woke up warmer/bigger than I expected for the meeting that day.

The left and right side "flop" pics show how uneven I am from side to side. It's definitely not what I was aiming for when I started SL. I'm still happy with it since if my sack looked even side to side I'd have no way to hide the size when needed. Over time the overall weight of what I've figured out how to hide has become more important than the even, two balls "look" I used to dream of. The sitting pic shows some of the real challenge of hiding this. To wear clothes they need to be a size or two too big AND be a very generous cut in the crotch. Even then it's still very visible. That's why I now have to buy long and sometimes oversized shirts to drape over it when I'm sitting.

I still dream about looking like I have 2 big bull balls. And dream about plans on how to get there if my life allowed it. It's just not in the cards. For now the weight is making me very happy, and happier still because I get playtime at home with it.
it's good that you have a positive mindset! I was a little panicked by my new sizes at one time, but now I'm used to it, and the size has become more modest. I'm even thinking about adding one more...
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Im still 15.5” and i got kinda lucky with an even look. I was worried due to a couple times the body moved it side to side. Left side is just a slightly bit bigger but barely. I thought about adding more but SL does what it wants lol
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I'm pretty sure an "even" look is achievable so long as a SL user doesn't have to hide their bulge. If I was able to keep my bulge pushed forward for 2-4 straight days after adds I'm sure I would have looked like I have two huge bull balls. The tucking between my thighs gave me the shape I'm stuck with.

I did another 60ml of D14 in my shaft tonight. Holiday break for my kids school for 2 weeks means the chance of play time is almost zero. I'll take some pics when I wake up. My shaft is already just under 11" around less than an hour after the injection. I'm feeling VERY tight.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Good morning! I feel tight as a drum.
Attachments
Way more than a handful
Way more than a handful
Feeling tight
Feeling tight
Next goal, 12" around.
Next goal, 12" around.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:55 pm Good morning! I feel tight as a drum.
I envy you!! you have time and opportunity now for it!!!!))) I think after this addition your cock shape should improve a lot! Don't forget to show the result as everything goes down!!! I unfortunately do not have the opportunity to take glucose, it gives amazing results and temporarily, which allows you to be hidden afterwards!
I think adding to the balls will give a more even shape too
Lnxus

Post by Lnxus »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:57 pm Here's a couple pics from December 12th. This was before my dextrose add pics. I was on a work trip and woke up warmer/bigger than I expected for the meeting that day.

Awesome Dude!!!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel, I look like you did now, all in lumps. I saw you like that three or four months ago. Now I see in you a wonderful even look! Do you have lumps or are they gone, or are they simply not visible - tell me!
Attachments
IMG_20231228_210534.jpg