Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by just4me »

Do you think your sack is getting longer because of the weight too?
I have a friend who is doing this to an extreme similar to yours.
His mass is very high and he is using weights and bandages to try and force it lower.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

just4me wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:59 am Do you think your sack is getting longer because of the weight too?
His mass is very high and he is using weights and bandages to try and force it lower.
Yes, the weight of my sack is another part of why I have the shape I have. I didn't think about it till now, but the fact they are 2" from my knees now, when they were 3"+ four months ago makes me think the weight is affecting the shape along with my constant hiding (squeezing between my legs).

Tell your friend that he doesn't need to rush results with weights. It's going to hang lower and a year or two of the weight doing it's thing isn't a long time. Then again, if he's looking for REALLY low hangers he's on the right path. I'd just be afraid of it going to far and making it hard to hide (if he needs to hide).
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Also...

I did my first SL add in a long time today. Just injected 5ml in my shaft in a spot that I wanted to even out, after those last pics. I'll report results in about a week.

I'll admit I forgot how painful it is to push a needle through skin on the shaft though. It was pretty unpleasant.
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

It’s awe inspiring watching you change. Doing what so many of us wish we could commit too. Keep growing !
just4me

Post by just4me »

Squirrel wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:58 pm
just4me wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:59 am Do you think your sack is getting longer because of the weight too?
I have a friend

Yes, the weight of my sack is another part of why I have the shape I have. I didn't think about it till now, but the fact they are 2" from my knees now, when they were 3"+ four months ago makes me think the weight is affecting the shape along with my constant hiding (squeezing between my legs).

Tell your friend that he doesn't need to rush results with weights. It's going to hang lower and a year or two of the weight doing it's thing isn't a long time. Then again, if he's looking for REALLY low hangers he's on the right path. I'd just be afraid of it going to far and making it hard to hide (if he needs to hide).
No weights at work, just around the house.
He's past the point of hiding so I don't think he cares anymore.
He's a woodworker and wears an apron when customers are around.

Weight and pressure like what your doing would definitely make them lower. Did you want lower?
It seems like being longer would make it some thinner.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I understand why you are hiding! But it makes no sense to hide, and hide your bag between your legs!!!! Don't hide, be free and enjoy what you have!!! and your wife accepts you! I never hid and nobody ever said anything to me ))) everyone really doesn't care, even on the beach
just4me

Post by just4me »

Boomber_mod wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:22 am

I understand why you are hiding! But it makes no sense to hide, and hide your bag between your legs!!!! Don't hide, be free and enjoy what you have!!! and your wife accepts you! I never hid and nobody ever said anything to me ))) everyone really doesn't care, even on the beach
Sometimes people hide or disguise for the benefit of others. like if they went to someplace where there were children. or maybe a church? or parents.
there is definately a time to show off. but also a time to just lay low
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Just4me. You're spot on. I've got three younger kids. Don't need questions from them or especially their friends.
Worse yet their friend's parents.

I also have a pretty decent career that my size needs to be mostly hidden from. My company has been conservative family owned for 60+ years. Also my whole industry (and position in it) is 95+% old guys that are pretty reserved.
areaman

Post by areaman »

Thanks for the update and pics. Great to hear playtime at home is back! Fantastic news.

Balls are spectacular but also really enjoy how much head coverage you seem to have now, too; finding any increase in sensitivity as time goes on?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:35 am Here's a few pics right after I woke up today. No discernable change is size since last adds 4-5 months ago. The shape of my balls is slowly evolving though. Like I've mentioned before, they're getting longer from front to back since I tuck them a lot.
thanks for the photo! To me, you have a gradual imperceptible increase due to the growth of new skin and internal tissue from the mass! But your junk hangs below ))) I am surprised that with these dimensions you still add SL. I'm stuck with the last big addition at 14 inches and not going down! Made myself a big fan! I'm trying to shrink to reduce the size))) Today was the first session, I'll see how much it will work...
Attachments
pump from a large jar for cereal)))
pump from a large jar for cereal)))
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

It's been a while... The 5ml I added to my shaft on 10/18 ended making a very noticeable bump. It didn't fill in the spot I was hoping for at all. Once again, SL goes where it wants.

I recently figured out that the SL and/or scar tissue inside the left side of my shaft can be moved around. If I squeeze at the base of my cock I can push it all toward the end to make a big donut on that side. It would be really cool to have this all around the shaft.

Here are some pics from my work trip last week. The hotel was pretty comfortable.
Attachments
PXL_20231109_150503033.jpg
PXL_20231109_150417314.jpg
PXL_20231109_145956327.jpg
PXL_20231109_082648065.jpg
PXL_20231109_082607364.jpg
PXL_20231109_083107278.jpg
PXL_20231109_082959819.jpg
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

is it painful, I have been doing alcohol injections and they to hurt for a while and thats 3cc,s in each
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:07 pm It's been a while... The 5ml I added to my shaft on 10/18 ended making a very noticeable bump. It didn't fill in the spot I was hoping for at all. Once again, SL goes where it wants.

I recently figured out that the SL and/or scar tissue inside the left side of my shaft can be moved around. If I squeeze at the base of my cock I can push it all toward the end to make a big donut on that side. It would be really cool to have this all around the shaft.

Here are some pics from my work trip last week. The hotel was pretty comfortable.
Holy shit, that looks perfect! I really like your results! And the bump will eventually blend in with your body and will not be noticeable

well, I'm stuck at 14 inches and not shrinking for about a month... I don't know how long it will last, but I understand that it won't be much smaller
Attachments
the cock is also larger in girth
the cock is also larger in girth
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I’m still 15.5” and it’s been over a year now since I did my last fill. I have done a ton of pumping and no reduction in size. I think once you fill past a point… you’re stuck with it.
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:07 pm It's been a while... The 5ml I added to my shaft on 10/18 ended making a very noticeable bump. It didn't fill in the spot I was hoping for at all. Once again, SL goes where it wants.

Looking amazing! Do you have links for your ball separater DIY device? As I grow with silicone I'll need one to help me shape hehe