AndyJ - going from flat to some hang

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

cma_throw

Re: AndyJ - going from flat to some hang

Post by cma_throw »

AndyJ wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:41 am and a thermostatically-controlled heating pad wrapped around the tube, with the temperature set to 115F. I use a
Can you tell me more about this thermostatically controlled heating pad? I’ve never seen a heating pad that lets you dial in a temperature but it sounds useful.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I’d just like say to thank you for continuing to document your progress. It’s really helpful information.

I just re-read one of your posts about temperature control and blisters on the balls (we’ve all been there). I used to have the same issue when I was using my BM357, (potentially caused by too much heat for too long) but since I’ve switched to a glass jar, no such thing!

I think glass is a much better distributor of heat than plastic is perhaps.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Can you tell me more about this thermostatically controlled heating pad? I’ve never seen a heating pad that lets you dial in a temperature but it sounds useful.
It's an ordinary electric heating pad with a separate thermostatic controller. I bought the controller from eBay for about $30. It has programmable high and low temperature limits and a thermocouple; I hold the thermocouple to the tube with a rubber band and wrap the heating pad around it.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:43 pm I’d just like say to thank you for continuing to document your progress. It’s really helpful information.
I've gotten a lot of useful tips from Newart over the years; I'm just trying to make my tiny contribution in return.
I think glass is a much better distributor of heat than plastic is perhaps.
Probably. My first heating pad has "hot spots" that would leave red marks or blisters in spots. After figuring out what the problem was, I wrapped several layers of aluminum foil around the tube, under the heating pad. The foil helped spread the heat out. It took more foil than I expected, though.