Wanting to Saline Pump Today- Austin, Tx

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Swilson0809

Wanting to Saline Pump Today- Austin, Tx

Post by Swilson0809 »

Hi there!
I’m wanting to saline pump my penis and balls today. I need help with the entire process. I’ve done the research and I am aware of the benefits and risks. I can buy the necessary materials or pay directly for the cost of materials used. This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, I don’t know where else to look, and I’ve exhausted many options to saline pump my penis and testicles. I am 26, male, white, blonde hair, blue eyes, gay, pwrbtm, fit, 5’7”, about 5 3/4” long erect and about an inch flaccid. I am very open minded and will consider anything offered. This is something I’m very passionate about and I’m determined to achieve this dream. I am located in the Austin, Tx area. Will drive up to an hour one way if necessary. I am open to quick discussions and planning, as today (10/24/2020) is the day I want to do this. It’s taken a long time for me to build the courage to do this. I’m looking for someone who can teach me step by step and to help me achieve maximum inflation for my penis and balls today.
Serious offers only please: contact-
***Snapchat: seanwilson233 ***
Please include in your first message to me: “I can help you grow your boyhood” for me to acknowledge your message. I’m really looking forward to this; please help make this dream a reality for me.
-Seanwilson233
JoshAustinSaline

Re: Wanting to Saline Pump Today- Austin, Tx

Post by JoshAustinSaline »

Hi I am in the same situation you are I've been looking for someone in Austin so I can fulfill my fantasies of getting pumped balls if you know of anyone or if you ever were able to do this yourself please let me know I would appreciate it.

Josh
cchesnic

Re: Wanting to Saline Pump Today- Austin, Tx

Post by cchesnic »

I am looking for the same advice. I need to know what and where to buy the products and how to do it safely. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.