THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

Re: THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey frost....YES I got blisters all on my ball sack as well. And yes they hurt but I've come to expect that after all the years of pumping. What works for me is I use a sterile straight pin and pop and drain all the blisters. I do this about every hour or so. This works for me and they are gone in a day or two. Any way here are the next set of pics, just hangin out and strapping in for the ride !!!
Attachments
IMG_3358.JPG
IMG_3359.JPG
IMG_3360.JPG
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Absolutely beautiful. Massive and inspiring!
Austriapumper

Post by Austriapumper »

Absolut ein Vorbild , tolle Arbeit .
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

pumpman12 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:20 am Hey neon, love to see some pics !
So I finally got some time in the MEGA, after countless fails due to family events, life in general and a crack in the flange, had two plus hours last night. Here are the first set of pics from just in the tube to about one hour in.
From yesterday, great pump man. I get blisters too, is just all part of getting huge. I’ll do whatever it takes to get huge.
Attachments
IMG_1446.jpeg
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Thanks to ALL that put there two cents in and help make it all worth the trip. Never big enough !
And Neon what can we say that hasn't already been said, just beautiful !!
So here are two more pics, the first one is of the MEGA Monster Tube next to an air freshener. NOTE the space between the two halves of the Monster tube. It is two pieces of half inch plexiglass that make a Monster Senior one inch bigger in diameter......AKA the MEGA MONSTER TUBE !!!
The second pic is another of my home made seals on the Monster, it is part of the tube so when you open the tube the seal separates in half with each side of the tube.
Attachments
IMG_3361.JPG
IMG_3362.JPG
Dink

Post by Dink »

Fabulous size.

Really interested in the seal - I keep getting stuck. Care to give a quick overview of how you made it?
Fr0st

Post by Fr0st »

I’m interested in the seal/gasket too. The MT3 seal from pumptoys is NOT worth a crap, it tore with hardly more than 3hg of vacuum. And like I’ve seen in photos from others, I can never seen to get it to work with the oxballs juicy xl.
Dink

Post by Dink »

@Frost

My current solution it it use a collapsible silicone funnel that I cut a larger hole into for my 5.5x 9. It isn't comfortable at all, and is sometimes a pain to get off. I'd love some insight on making something that was 2 pieces.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

So again thanks for all the comments , I’m now in Florida helping out with an elderly family member. I also have some pump gear here as well and I’ll try to post some pics.
There is a thread here that I posted on how I made the seal, I’ve redone it a number of times cause it will break in time or it might need an adjustment for better comfort. I’ll post a link here later.
I don’t have my MEGA here in Florida but I’m gonna pump with what I have
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Can't think of anything more to say that hasn't already been said, here's hoping you have more time to pump and grow!
At this stage in your pumping, when you have to take time off does it take a while (days) to get back to size? Or do you try to maintain some size before you do your marathons?
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

It does take time to get to my basic size. It would take me a month to even see a glimpse of added gains
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Just had a short hour and a half in the Mega, pics tomorrow :D
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Here are the first set of pics in the MEGA
Attachments
IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3386.JPG
IMG_3387.JPG
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

With only an hour and a half in the Mega still felt awesome. Love to be able to get in that tube every day for a month. Couple more pics from last night
Attachments
IMG_3389.JPG
IMG_3388.JPG
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

And a couple of the BALLS rear view
Attachments
IMG_3390.JPG
IMG_3391.JPG
IMG_3392.JPG