Streching my foreskin

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Andylein1337

Streching my foreskin

Post by Andylein1337 »

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I've been reading a lot and really like what all of you guys do here (makes me feel good cuz I always thougth I'm strange for the stuff I do with my lovely penis :) ).

Anyway I was wondering, if anyone could share some ideas with me, how to stretch the foreskin in an effectiv way. also maybe a way where it would not be visible to the public when I'm out shopping or doing whatever.

I tried using a balloon under my foreskin but that is to visible when I'm outside (altough it felt really good :D ).

(btw. I am streching it for fun, not because the foreskin was removed. and I want it to be permanent if that is possible)

thx in advance for your ideas :)
HrnMntMan

Re: Streching my foreskin

Post by HrnMntMan »

:D
Last edited by HrnMntMan on Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andylein1337

Post by Andylein1337 »

ah nice, I'll check about the dtr :)
also I already ready the idea with the o-rings on this forum abut I did not quite get the idea with these rings. could you ,or someone else explain how this would work?

but thanks for the tips :)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

There are several methods - you can use your fingers to gently stretch the foreskin, firstly east-west and then north-south. Stretch for half a minute, relax, stretch the other way for half a minute and repeat. A hot bath relaxes the foreskin, and try rubbing in shea butter or cocoa butter to make the skin more relaxed and pliable.
You can insert things under the foreskin - try for example the ball from a deodorant, a fizzy wine cork and if you're quite advanced, a golf ball. If you're feeling kinky you can secure the cork with pins through the foreskin.
You can also try a foreskin stretching egg like this one - insert under the foreskin and tape securely with surgical tape. Available from https://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/webshop/penis-urethra-plugs/foreskin-stretcher/

Above all, be patient - and don't give up! It will take time to achieve.
K
bige13

Post by bige13 »

how do you put stuff under you forskin to stretch it?
55r

Post by 55r »

Giday Andy,
I identify with why you want to stretch your foreskin because I also have the same fetish
What i have done for years has worked but it will always be a slow process.
I started with a tube (cant remember what it was but my currant tube is radiator hose), and pulled back the foreskin, put the tube over the glans and rolled the foreskin forward over it. As time/weeks go by I increased the diameter of the tube by wrapping stuf around it and used insulation tape to hold it in place. As you get practice and become more famillia with things you'll find you can increase the diam. in different places because the skin stretches/grows at different rate in different places.
I also use a different tubular device for stretching the skin on the shaft of my cock which is much bigger than the device used on the glans part of it.
Incidently, when I vac pump my cock it swells up very big because the skin around the outside is much looser.
I'll see if I can post some pics of it.
Keep in touch, I'm interested in how you get on.
55r
NZ.
Andylein1337

Post by Andylein1337 »

@55r thanks for the tip. That is a good tip and quite cheap to get a nice tube from the hardware store I guess. Yes pls post some pictures if you can, I'd really like to see what you were able to do.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I'll second that, I'm very interested 55r :shock:

I've been stretching my foreskin for years. I had a pretty short but loose foreskin growing up, but I wanted it to be longer. For about six months I would watch TV in my room and tug on it with my fingers. Just hard enough to feel a good stretch, but not enough to hurt. I'd do that for 30-60 minutes a day. I went from barely having enough skin to cover the whole head when soft, to having enough to cover the whole head when hard. And I'm a big grower!

I've used all kinds of toys - rings, play-doh, golf balls, marbles, etc. Recently I found a small inflatable rubber ball. It's great, I can deflate it and put it in, and then blow it back up to whatever size/tightness I want.

Here are some pics of the ball in, and what my skin looks like after stretching it for a while.
Attachments
20190830_015811.jpg
20190823_152632.jpg
Andylein1337

Post by Andylein1337 »

@soundsgreat87, that ball is also pretty neat. Do you have a name for a ball like that, never seen something like this. But for the technic: I did the same thing with a baloon. Works good, but the baloon can slip out eventually so it is not that great for a longer time.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I'm not exactly sure what ball it is but I think it came in a street hockey set.
Andylein1337

Post by Andylein1337 »

What size is that ball?
Michael_

Post by Michael_ »

The inflatable ball method is very interesting. I'm using a small rubber ball but insertion and removal are a bit difficult because the opening of my foreskin is similar to a ring and it's very hard to stretch... and of course i need to remove the ball every time i need to pee! An inflatable ball lets you put it in easily and keep your foreskin always stretched at the right degree.
My aim is to be able to fit in a golf ball, but i would also like to be able to pee without removing it, so perhaps a rubber donut would be better.
Andylein1337

Post by Andylein1337 »

A rubber donut sounds good to. Although where would you get something like this?

Atm I am working on a replica of the TLC tugger but this will only strech the foreskin in length and not open it up more.
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Sadly I do not have a foreskin. But that hasn’t stopped my imagination. Here is a screen grab of a web page that offers silicone doughnuts that may work, for the stretch and slows for peeing.
Attachments
Silicone nozzles
Silicone nozzles
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

The ball is about 3 inches in diameter outside my foreskin, a bit less when inside.