Urethral stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kullukde

Urethral stretching

Post by kullukde »

Hi there,
I am fairly advanced with ball stretching but want to improve in urethra stretching.
However, how do you effectively stretch the urethra? I know like ball stretching this has to be done slowly, but how?
Obviously, you can keept the ball weights on for hours, if work permits even 24/7, but the typical sound is nothing you are able to wear for several hours, you can play with them but that's it.
Do you know of any safe and efficient way to stretch the urethra?
However, I do not want to start on a meatotomy.

best regards
kulluk
formaldehyde

Re: Urethral stretching

Post by formaldehyde »

For long term wear I suggest using these flexible silicone sounds with a bore so you can pee thru them without having to remove and reinsert.
I have several and love them.

https://siliconenozzles.com/Urethral-Dilating-Sounds_c9.htm
mac67

Post by mac67 »

hi, I just ordered 14.5 mm x 3" through hole one from this place. I got an email stating they have a 15-30 day backlog on silicone products. good luck with your search.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down. :D
Attachments
Meatus after Sounding
Meatus after Sounding
Solo Masturbant :D
mac67

Post by mac67 »

just got my new plug. looks awesome. it came a lot sooner than expected.
new plug
new plug
only problem is, I can't get it all the way in and can't keep it in. It's too slippery to keep in when I use lube and too squishy to get in when dry. I have a meatonomy.
did this about 6 months ago
did this about 6 months ago
probably doesn't help either. see pics
this took a lot to do
this took a lot to do
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

You may need a bigger plug, possibly a rigid steel one.

penisplugsablaze.com has large steel ones 16-18 mm in diameter.

I didn't have much luck with silicone plugs either. Very squishy. It feels like you're "extruding" it in.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

i'll check them out. thanks
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Such a penis plug will inevitably slip out. You need a plug with a glans ring. :D
Attachments
Plug with Glansring
Plug with Glansring
SDC10004b.jpg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 14318 times
mac67

Post by mac67 »

their site has some good looking items. I don't like that they try to put adware on me.
adware.jpg
overpumped

Post by overpumped »

spéculum stretching!
Attachments
IMG_20191214_144841.jpg
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Of course, I have a urethral speculum. But a permanent stretch defect can only be achieved with a penis plug üder a dilator. Because you can leave this inserted longer. :D
tom.sk

Post by tom.sk »

I've been wondering whether urethral stretching has any effect on glans size.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

It hasn't increased (or decreased) the size of my glans anyway.
K
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

I don't think my glans size has increased but it's changed my shaft.

I used to be able to see and feel my urethra as a tube at the front of my shaft which swelled out when I got really hard. Now my urethra is so much wider that the "tube" is no longer evident, the whole thing is just circular.

That's tended to increase girth - well, it fills in the dips at the side of the "tube" anyway.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Cheap stretchers... Take smooth ink pens apart & slip them in. Sharpies work too. Take them apart, clean and drill a hole in the closed end if needed. You're in business.
Go easy - no blood is good.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!