Psychology of ball stretching

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

sbelloten

Psychology of ball stretching

Post by sbelloten »

I’m wondering what the psychological reason is behind testicle stretching or stretching of any kind

I’ve been obsessed with stretching for years and feel the positive effect it has on me. When I take breaks I can feel the total difference in my mental state.

It may be as simple as a sexual thrill but wondering what others think.
loipostoppgf

Re: Psychology of ball stretching

Post by loipostoppgf »

My desire is purely from the stand point of having ridiculously large balls which are shocking to anyone outside of our circles who will see them, future girlfriends and such. I have always have quite a small cock and know there is no way to permanently make that bigger so I opted to go for huge balls instead to make up for my cock.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I am not into stretching as much as I am into enlargement pumping. My initial motivations were curiosity and jealousy. I saw the huge results on this board and wanted to join the big boys club. So after many years of just cock pumping I began ball pumping. I stuck with it thru the discomfort to blow my sac up. I think there is a physical and a mental component to why we want to change our body. For some more then others. For me it purely recreational. But I do recognize that there are times when the desire pulls me so hard I drop my pants and spend hours in a session where I just cant help but not do it.
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

Many men who practice ball stretching comment that it becomes addictive. I have certainly foud it to be so.

It is a good and beneficial addiction. The ancient Chinese practice of Chi Gong includes quite a bit of ball stretching, massage and similar work and adherents of the art can lift heavy weights with their balls.

The stimulation of the pubic tissues us an end in itself and you feel good after a demanding, but not over taxing, session. Testosterone production and other hormone production is stimulated, which itself is a feel good process.

And then, as the balls stretch and the scrotal tissues enlarge and strengthen, the whole package lokks stronger, larger (but not bloated) and more virile, especially if you keep the area hairless and nicely tanned.

So plenty of good outcomes . What's not to like?
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Started stretching when my doc put me on amdro gel testosterone replacement. Noticed my balls getting smaller and not much more than sack visible. Asked the doc he said they didn't have to produce as much and were shrinking. Unexplained side effect. Well, I was having none of that. Started off with straight tube pumping to bring them back down and enlarge them and silicon stretchers to hold them down. Graduating to weights and pumping. Needless to say I am not on the gel and my balls are still growing and hanging down where they are supposed to be. The body seems to get used to something and on an off days something is off form the start, so I put on silicon rings to make things right. I also stretch and pump my penis to complete the package. Try to get up early enough to get a half to fourty five minutes in the tube and a hour or so of weights and stretcher. Two to three pounds or more walking the dog to help get the swing going. I free ball or commando or just don't wear underwear, too constricting, so the bulge outline is a plus and gets a few looks. Ego booster, esteem booster, pick your poison.
What started as a shocking reality may now be a hobby or an addiction. Depends on how you look at it, but I do so enjoy it and that is all that matters to me. There are worse addictions to have and most people have at least one.
Heck on a nude beach, who wouldn't want to spread more the just a towel out on the sand
ThatsNuts

Post by ThatsNuts »

Your doc should have put you on hCG, it helps regain your size (balls and cock) when you're on juice.
Which I'm on now.. so I thought I'd give pumping a shot again to see if the added pharma will make any "permanent gains". (doubt it, but giving it a shot.)
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

I am definitely addicted to ball stretchers and now wear them 24/7. I have a preference for good quality TPE stretchers in various lengths and diameters ensuring good extension, tension and permanent growth of scrotal tissue over time. Hairless and moisturized, with a few breaks here and there for manual stretching and exercises ensures healthy tissue and appearance when one is exposed. I enjoy the pleasure of exposing low-hanging, well developed testicles when wearing loose fitting shorts when weather permits, both for self gratification and the viewing pleasure of those around me.
hanging low
hanging low
MK33305

Post by MK33305 »

This topic is fascinating to me.
When I first started exploring ball stretching I didn’t even know it was a thing. But for me, I just really love the look of having balls hang lower than my cock. I feel like that look is just extremely pleasing. When my tiny nuts are all shriveled up tight under my cock I feel underdeveloped and genderless in a way, like a eunuch. I took a break from ball stretching and I do miss it, but since i’ve been on testosterone, my balls feel smaller and my stretchers I think are too big. I’ll have to explore that.
Just finally got on this forum and I will be reading more and commenting and contributing. Thanks so much for your candor and experience.
Cheers,
-M
Apprz

Post by Apprz »

I am not sure what it is. I do know i love the feeling. And i also do know that i love the aesthetic. I strongly believe there is some kind of effect on hormones. That feels good. I am also somewhat obsessed.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

I could give up any time I want... easy.

I just don't want to and I like the swell.

I just wish all my old rings and stretchers fit me these days.. :(
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Probably the same reason females go big..
Women are so lucky - plastic surgery, DDD boobs !
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bob2001

Post by bob2001 »

I just love the feeling of having that heavy sack. Then I am quite an exhibitionnist also, so I dress up and take pics of myself lol. I upload them here and on fetlife. I can spend hours in photoshop or lightroom lol. :D
It¨s a good but time consuming addiction
MY fetlife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/7083000
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43495
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36194
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37182
sammycat

Post by sammycat »

I have been stretching for 8 years with leather and weights. I am addicted to the stretch and love the way my balls look on a hot summer day or when I’m having sex and my wife grabs them just as I’m about to cum! I’m hoping for 8” of hang with no weights.
Charliebk7702

Post by Charliebk7702 »

I for one love the feel of 2 lbs of steel hanging on my balls. Been stretching off and on for 2 years went from a single 10 mm weight to a 40 + 20 mm. Need to get a 50 x 34 and a 60 x 34 and right now it feels like the heavier the better. My wife like the bigger balls but doesn’t want to participate in the stretching process or goals. My goal is at least 6 to 8 inches that means to get the 6 inches i need about 2 1/2 or 3 inches. I figure around the time I start wearing the 60 x34 mm I’ll be about where I want them. But one thing I’ve learned is the shave every 3-4 days so the hair doesn’t poke you or get caught on the weight.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I just wanted to wear a ring as jewelry. But my balls were up so tight it wasn't possible.

I'm not quite there yet, but close. Meanwhile, pumping with a straight tube feels good.