Urethra stretch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dan1966

Re: Urethra stretch

Post by Dan1966 »

Me too I love the weights of em as well..
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

18 mm sharpie. I take it apart so it's an empty tube & add about 2" or surgical tubing onto the small end.
PXL_20210816_003831418.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bob3780

Re: Urethra stretch wow

Post by bob3780 »

How long did it take you to get that big, and what was your approximate starting size?
Bob
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

About a year to this size.
Started with small hollow things (ink pens, plastic tubing, sharpies) to desensitize.
Pinky finger always available & work up to other fingers. Used to get my whole thumb in.
Finger bonus - when you cum with finger in cock, no mess. Remove finger later & let cum out over proper receptacle.
If you stop training a while, it takes a bit to get back to size. Have a mini-vibrator in me now.
Kinesiology stretchy tape over the end of cock keeps tubes in.
Longislandguy101

Post by Longislandguy101 »

I just bought sounders for myself and wanted to know if the two lubes I bought were safe to use, astroglide and the other lube is wicked sensual care I was just excited to get started so idk what’s a good lube
Longislandguy101

Post by Longislandguy101 »

I just bought sounders for myself and wanted to know if the two lubes I bought were safe to use, astroglide and the other lube is wicked sensual care I was just excited to get started so idk what’s a good lube
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Wrap your sound with Saran wrap, increase the diameter just a little bit.
steelprobeman

Post by steelprobeman »

Hello, I am European, I discovered urethral stretching a year ago and have been practicing relatively regularly since.
I go into the prostate with a 12 mm (0.47 inch) metal probe which completely disappears in my penis: it is 20 cm (7.87 inch) in length.
Then after removing the first probe I take a curved probe with 8 mm (0.31 inch) beads and 25 cm (9.84 inch) length I butt after the prostate and even pressing more strong I no longer progress.
I would like to enter the bladder, but I dare not force it.
Am I right at the entrance to the bladder sphincter?
Should I force or reduce the diameter of the balls?
Thank you for helping me.
Il n’y a pas de mal à se faire du bien :lol:
no harm in doing yourself good
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

When you are through the 2nd constriction of the prostate entrance (external urethral sphincter), you will notice this clearly from the pleasant feeling. The third constriction is the bladder sphincter, which must be handled very carefully. To prevent damage, because otherwise urinary incontinence is announced. The risk of infection after the bladder sphincter is also very high. Because when the bladder is infected, you don't have clean urine to flush your urethra. At 18cm you are probably at the prostate entrance (external urethral sphincter). The urinary bladder entrance cannot yet be, in addition, the urethra describes a 90 degree angle upwards after the prostate. You have to use a curved Van Buren dilator or press the Hegar dilator down hard towards the legs. You shouldn't force anything, otherwise you can damage the urethra or the bladder sphincter. :)
Solo Masturbant :D
steelprobeman

Post by steelprobeman »

@ Lexi
When I get to the base of the penis I tilt my penis downwards and I pass my elbow, then I pass the urethral sphincter and it is indeed very pleasant; then I progress slowly by 3 or 4 cm to appreciate and that's where it blocks, even if I insist: if I understood correctly, at this moment, I have to tilt more downwards for this 90 degree elbow towards the bladder sphincter?
If so, is the passage through the bladder without resistance (like the passage of the prostate sphincter)?
How many probe diameter do you recommend?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I mean that we talk past each other. After about 19cm the prostate sphincter comes then it goes through the prostate, then after a 90 degree angle and about 3cm comes the bladder sphincter only then you are in the urinary bladder. You should penetrate the bladder sphincter with a dilator a maximum of 6mm. :)
steelprobeman

Post by steelprobeman »

ok with the path of the probe.
Currently I pass through the prostate with a 12 mm metal probe.
To pass through the bladder, do I also have to do it with a metal or silicone probe?
Should I directly use 6mm diameter or less ?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

To try it out, I would use a 6mm metal dilator for the urethral sphincter. I prefer to use metal dilators because silicone unnecessarily irritates the urethra, although as an experienced sounder I am no longer as sensitive. :)
steelprobeman

Post by steelprobeman »

I tried with a 6 mm metal probe and it didn't work (fear of a wrong path).
I then tried with a pierced silicone probe in the shape of successive waves and 6 mm too. I felt a little pain and it went into the bladder.
Immediately afterwards I had a furious urge to masturbate and I barely ejaculated in 2 minutes.
Then I removed the catheter and I had to rush into the shower next door to let the urine out of my bladder; I didn't even have time to go to the toilet too far away!
Do I have to do this several times with the silicone probe before trying the metal again?
Then can we do light round trips through the bladder shincter?
Can you then increase the diameter carefully without risking incontinence ?
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Using guyon sounds for sex games is certainly very enjoyable, but it also has some risks. Sounding has to be done very cleanly and carefully. Otherwise a urethra or cystitis can easily develop. There is also the risk of overstretching the urinary bladder sphincter and thus causing urinary incontinence. I also introduced Guyon sounds that are 10mm in diameter. But I don't do that very often. I prefer to use Hegar dilators with a diameter of 13 mm, which are only 19 cm long and do not go into the urinary bladder. It is enough if the Hegar dilator goes through the prostate. It's very pleasant and not as dangerous as guyon sounds. Also, I still have clean urine to flush the urethra. You should also urinate conditionally after sounding. :)
Attachments
Sounding with 12mm.
Sounding with 12mm.