Pump Stories

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Re: Pump Stories mine

Post by just4me »

I’ve been a pumper for a little over 3 years and sometimes take a break for a few weeks or more. Even then my balls are bigger than they used to be before pumping.
Sometimes I’ll pump morning and evening for two hours to keep big. Used to pump for one giant grape fruit. And always 15” or bigger. 17.5 was my max.

Last spring I resigned myself to just be single the rest of my life and then, of course, out of nowhere I find myself in a really great relationship. I mean wow.

She doesn’t know I pump but I think eventually she will be ok with it. I’ll give it a year before I tell probably. I always pump before we get together and she is a total size queen. Loves to play even if it doesn’t lead to sex.

Saturday I had taken a week off because a new job is kicking my butt. 12 hour days.
She was supposed to be out of town for three days but sent me a text that she was coming home a day early. And I had just pumped for two hours on and off and tied off and was on my way for a hair cut.. Nice big hangers and bigger than XL eggs.

I like to tie off because I think it makes me stay bigger longer. By the time we met up I was still BIG and while her kid was down the hall she played and massaged and pulled on my balls for an hour on and off.

She loves the size so im pretty sure she will be ok that I pump. I got caught by surprise before but this time was the biggest ever.

Maybe not a really exciting story but. It caused me some anxiety not knowing how she would take it being that big.
Japeenus

Re: Pump Stories

Post by Japeenus »

Nice to hear another story. I to like to tie off when I pump my shaft, it’s the best keeping my balls outside the tube and they still hang nicely when the person plays with them as you rod fills the pump. Let her enjoy em.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Been pumping an hour before and after work. about 12 hours apart.
yesterday lost track of time and had to get dressed and go fast
i alwasy tied off after a pump and did it automatically
got to work and was still tied off and was halfway across the parking lot when i got the eye bounce from a coworker.
went and took off the band and let things relax some
sported a very noticeable bulge all day.
Tried to not make eye contact but looked out of the corner of my eye to see if anyone looked.
a few did. since it was casual friday i was wearng jeans instead of my usualy black pants. black hides things really well.
had to keep myself to the side and tried to mostly stay out of sight so as to not attract too much attention.
wish I had more to tell about it.
might pump like that again on purpose if i get brave just to see if i get more of a reaction.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Love when I pump and then put on a pair of pants and people can see a huge package. Glad you did it, that’s how you can get some nice hookups. Once I pumped tied off and rode the bus, love the looks from girls and guys.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Hey guys

I had another hot hook up, I got a replay on a post and met this young dude at a park area at night on the weekend. We agreed on a spot we both knew and found a spot in a wooded area. I sat beside a tree with my 3 inch tube on and he walked up and eagerly grabbed the trigger and pumped me. I just sat there and said “pump it dude” and he did. My cock was already filling the tube when I got there, so it wasn’t going to take that much to cum. He wouldn’t take his dick out, but he rubbed his crotch as he pumped it. It didn’t take long for me, and I told him I needed to shoot and if I could shoot it on his face. I stood up abruptly and slid the pump off and started to jerk it. Feeling my fat shaft in my hand makes me want to cum, so after a min of jerking I shot my big load on his face.
Then I quickly zipped up and left. He’s going get it better next time.
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

Hot stories brother. Thank you
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Had another online hookup on the weekend. Met this 20 something that I cammed with we met behind an old barn outside of town. I was already pretty pumped when he saw me on cam, so he came up to me and I still had my pump on and dropped my sweat pants and said “have at it”. The kid took the trigger and pumped it “fuck” i moaned as my cock shot to the top of the tube. “Yah keep pumpin it” and he did. My cock was already packing the tube so I knew it wouldn’t take long to shoot my big wad. I abruptly said” You want suck it” he nodded and I slipped the tube off and slapped my meat on his face. He was shocked but took the head into his mouth. I put my hand on the back of his head and guided as much he could take. After a few minutes I needed to shoot and I took it out, jacked it and shot a massive wad on his face. We said our words and left. He’s getting more next time.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

I will go on free cam sites and find ppl in my area. I like to chat a bit then once we are on the same page and all horny ,we find a spot to meet. Always outside in a secluded spot, the weathers getting cold now, so might have to wait to spring for another meeting.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

It’s been so rotten out but that young stud I met last week wanted it, he invited me to his basement apt and he said he wanted it in him. I agreed, I pumped it up in my 3 inch tube and then headed over. I walked in to him with his pants already off and he told me he readied his ass for me. I was already horny and fully pumped, so I told him to lean over his couch and I’ll slide it in. He was quivering with excitement and maybe fear but I put some lube he gave me on my far rod and slid the head in. All he says is “Oh fuck” and then i slide more in. I wanted to ram him right away but I waited. So after a couple mins of slowly fuckknf his wet hole, I finally got a rhythm and started to fuck him good. “ fuck yah take that cock I told him” in and out fucking his ass. It took me only 5 mins before I rammed it in deep and shot my wad in his deep hole. My cock slid out and I pulled my sweat pants up and left. Quick and good.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

Well with the self isolation happening, it’s hard to go out and hook up while I pump. But it hasn’t stopped me from pumping up good camming. Last week I found this young stud on a gay web chat and we chatted and he was intrigued by me pumping, we got hot in the chat and decided to Skype. I turned on my cam and and gave him a good view of my cock packing my 3.25 tube, he went wild and I increased the pressure on my dick. He just sat there and walked his above avg cock as my head reached the top of my 9 long tube. His hot voice made me want to make is as big as I could. My dick hit the sides and tied off balls hung down and swayed below the tube. “You like huge pumped cock I asked” and he stroked his cock fast and hard and I knew we were both close. So I pulled it out, he gasped and shot my huge load on my lap and he did as well. Can’t wait to hook up again!
Huge4Me

I'm pumping my cock to make it huge. Want to see?

Post by Huge4Me »

I'd been pumping in my car and I was packing my three inch tube. I had been milking the tube for hours and I was really turned on because my cock was the biggest it had ever been. From the other side of the mostly empty parking lot I had been parked in, a woman approached. Her path across the lot took her within a few feet of my car. I had a jacket hiding my pump, so I figured what tuh hell.and I waved to her. She took a few steps closer to the car and said, "What are you up to". She neither looked or acted like a hooker so I rolled down the window the rest of the way and said, "I am pumping up my cock in a cock pump to make it really huge. Want to see?" I figured she'd give me a dirty look and walk away. But she didn't. She said yes, and headed for the passenger door of my car and got in the seat beside me. "Are you sure you want to see my cock", I said. "Yes", she said. So I took off the jacket that had been covering my package and threw it in the back seat. The look on her face was a combination of pleasure and amazement. I answered her questions about whether it hurt to pump it up so big, and how long it took to get it to that size. Then I asked her if she'd like to pump it for a while, and she eagerly took over the pump. I loved that she kept looking right at my cock. Finally, she asked if it would stay that big when I took the pump off. "Well, let's take it off and see", I said. The particularly long and vigorous pumping left my cock the thickest it has ever been outside of the pump...and also the firmest. "Would you like to hold it", I said. She said yes and played with it, looking right at it the entire time. "Could I see your breasts", I said. Without saying a word she lifted up her shirt and unhooked her bra. We sat and played with each other for a few more minutes and then she asked me if I could drop her off at a nearby apartment complex. I drover her there with my huge cock in her hand until we got there. She let me feel her tits again, then opened the door and got out.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

That is one hot story! Getting pumped in a car is a fantasy of mine. 😀

Japeenus
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Do you want to pump yourself in your car, or do you want some one to do the pumping for you?. Either way is great.
I love all forms of public and semi-public pumping. A real turn on is stuffing a cock only pump down one leg of a pair of jeans and walking around in very public places. I also have a custom made 4X12 inch full package pump that will fit dead center in a loose fitting pair of jeans if I wear them down lower than usual. The tube is cut at a 45 degree angle so everything points own rather than straight out. What a kick to be among a whole lot of people, knowing that my package is getting more and more huge every minute. I attach a length of surgical tubing to the pump and run that through my clothes and down one sleeve of a long sleeve shirt or jacket. I have removed the valve from a bulb pump and plugged that into the free end of the tubing. I can then very discretely use my mouth to create all the vacuum I need..without having to try to hide a bulb pump or some other fairly obvious device. The valve holds the vacuum when I am not sucking on it.

Every once in a while a woman will notice the bulge. Much to my surprise, they mostly seem to like what they see. Occasionally one of them makes very deliberate eye contact. One even smiled, but she was with some other people, so it didn't go any further than that. But, who knows. Someday, maybe.
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

You are hot! Most of my encounters have been in abandoned spots where no one can see us. But love to just sit in my car and fill my 3 inch tube and have someone just walk over and join me. Let them take the trigger and pack my tube til I need to cum.

Japeenus
Japeenus

Post by Japeenus »

With covid it’s been difficult to meet someone and be safe. But last week I was pumping and was filling my 3 inch tube when I met a guy and showed him my cock all pumped up. His jaw dropped and I put on a nice show for him, talking dirty and upping the pressure as my cock filled the sides. He wanted to meet up, but we couldn’t meet at each other’s place. So we found a mutual spot behind a old empty plaza. It was cold out but we didn’t care. I sat on a old skid with a blanket under me and waited for him. He came around the corner and saw me. He sat on an adjacent skid and pulled out his cock. He whacked off hard as he told me to pump up more. I loved the talk and ramped up the pressure so my dick got so close for the top.
His hand glided up and down his shaft with his tongue sticking out. I was basically packing my tube and needed to take it out to finish off. I released the pressure and took my pumped dong out. Once he saw it out he inched a little closer still stroking his dick. I said I want to shoot with you. I shot some lube on my shaft and jacked it hard. After a couple of mins I had to jizz. So i stood up and shot my huge wad on the pavement, not much longer he shot his. We both zipped up and left. Love outdoor encounters!