Smallest balls on the Forum. My story

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Lelik.002

Smallest balls on the Forum. My story

Post by Lelik.002 »

Hello my Friends!

To make my testicles look like testicles, and not a piece of skin between the hind legs like a castrated suckling pig, I decided to tackle Ball Stretching.

For this, 19.09.2018 I wore 1 ring (inner diameter 30mm) about 4 hours - unusual, but nice to pull.
Today I have put 2 rings: 30mm and 33 mm. It was very hard to put on because the scrotum was very small. Eggs strongly drawn. He dressed with the use of force. Walking normally, driving a car sometimes hurts. I think I'll get used to it in an hour.
The scrotum is very small, but I hope to stretch.

Just VERY frustrating, a member at least small, but it is at least visible, and the scrotum looks as if I am a eunuch and I do not have testicles.

Lelik.002

19.09.2018 . Before circumcision

Post by Lelik.002 »

Without rings:
Lelik.002

19.09.2018 . Before circumcision

Post by Lelik.002 »

I HAVE NOT PENIS Image

I'm EUNUCH Image
Lelik.002

Post by Lelik.002 »

Not only the scrotum, but the testicles are small compared to the same testicles of other men! I bought several metal rings weighing about 200 g 1 ring: inner diameter 30mm, 4 metal rings inner diameter 33mm. I tend to wear a metal ring 30mm in the bottom so the eggs popped out, and then wear the ring 33 mm diameter (only 1 ring, 30mm). One day I decided to wear only 1 ring 33mm: for my small testicles and a tight scrotum ring was too big, his testicles climbed through it and the ring fell down!
I know many people put on their testicles rings with an inner diameter of 33, 35, 37 and even 40 mm; but for me even 33 mm was too large .
It turns out I have a small not only scrotum, but also testicles.

Lelik.002

Post by Lelik.002 »

02.11.2018, the whole day wore 1 ring. When I raise my testicles with my stomach, my scrotum is like a eunuch's scrotum.

Image Image
Lelik.002

Post by Lelik.002 »

my scrotum is like a eunuch's scrotum

Lelik.002

Post by Lelik.002 »

21.11.2018 about 12:00 I put 1 ring. Yesterday I worked in the office until 17: 00; then I had a lot of trips by car around the city until 04: 00 on 22.11.2018.
Now in Moscow in the autumn, the daytime temperature is approximately -1 -- -3°C; night around -5°C. If I hadn't used the ring my balls hid under the belly and I look like a eunuch. But I did not remove the ring, sometimes when walking down the street I was hurt even with 1 ring (it is metal, quickly cools down and because of the ring freeze my balls; my testicles are trying to hide behind a cold ring).
Sometimes it was painful, 2 times my pain in the balls were tears from my eyes. I did not take off the ring and was not afraid to get the grass because I walked down the street and the temperature -5°C is not more than 400 meters; the rest of the time I was either indoors in a car lio and if possible tried to use the cream. To provide warmth to my balls in the car I always used the heating of the driver's seat. Sometimes the balls were even hot, but I did not turn off the seat heating to my balls hung. And a small victory: today at 04 o'clock in the morning I was able to use 2 rings!!! (for my little balls, I consider it a victory, especially in winter when it's cold outside and the testicles rise up reducing the appearance of the scrotum). But if you use the cream every half an hour or an hour it almost does not hurt. I came home around 5 am (on the balls already had 2 rings. If going by car included heated seats and cream on the balls that I'm comfortable). Due to the fact that I had to go to work at 6:30 in the morning I thought that I would not sleep, instead of sleep I took a hot bath. Under hot water my balls hanging as much as possible and was comfortable with 2 rings (I really envy those guys whose balls are hanging and can put 8, 9 or even 11 rings. I respect these guys for their efforts and want to have balls hanging by 9 inches. YES! MY GOAL is TO keep BALLS HUNG AT 9 INCHES and I could wear 15 rings for 15 mm!!!). During when I took a hot bath seemed to me that you can wear 3 rings (maybe have to try very hard wear, dazhk 4 rings). Several times (warming the balls with hot water when my whole body was hot I used 3 rings. The maximum duration of use of 3 rings was about 10-25 minutes, after that I started strong and I was afraid to remain a castrate. Due to the fact that the time before going to work I had little I wanted to spend it taking a hot bath comfortably using only 2 rings. Then I decided to that'm going to go on work with 2 rings (and not with 1 ring as I this did before). When going to work there was a difficulty: on the street at night was -6°C, my car is stored on the street. The main thing was that the car was warm until the freeze metal rings that cool my balls. If in cold weather the balls would freeze and testicles tried to climb to her stomach I would be VERY hurt (I hurt sometimes even with 1 ring, and today I'm just 2 that because of the peculiarities of metal sorose cool down quickly). The problem is that in my car leather seat covers, because of the covers heating is slow. At the time when the seats did not have time to warm up I warmed my balls with my hand, driving a car with only 1 hand (additional difficulty - on my car manual transmission, I had the first 6-9 minutes with one hand at the same time to turn the steering wheel, switch the gearbox and turn the turn signals. But why not do it for the beautiful balloons !!! ). Now I am in the office with 2 rings and try every half hour or hour to apply the cream on the testicles to avoid SEVERE pain and not to injure the skin of the scrotum. Despite the fact that sometimes hurt my balls I do not remove the second ring because it helps me not to fall asleep (the Night from 21 to 22 November, I did not sleep. The night from 20 to 21 November, I slept about 2 hours and 20 minutes. The night from 19 to 20 November, I slept about 5 hours and 30 minutes). So that the second ring brings me not only pain but and favor of: thanks to the second ring I not fall asleep in office and when drove in office. I hope the second ring would help me not to fall asleep in the evening when I go home from the office - I really want to sleep tonight so my body can properly rest. Tomorrow with new forces will address Ballstretching, I will seek to cherished goal (9 inches) and hope that tomorrow 2 rings me not will deliver to pain. If God will help me and the 2 rings will not cause me pain by next week I'll be able to wear for 3 rings (I really, really hope RA's). I wish You All good luck! I wish you all low balls, hard Dicks!

PHOTOS FOR READERS OF THIS TOPIC:

22.11.2018 time 04:00. I'm in my car. I used 1 ring (do not remove, applying the cream every hour) from 21.11.2018 12:00. Heated car seats helped my balls to be warm. Thanks to the heated seats while driving my testicles are not trying to climb to his stomach, the balls are always warm.

Image Image Image
Immediately after I took these photos I put on the balls cream and put the second ring (take a picture did not work because the battery is dead phone. Wait when the phone turns on I did not, I went home).
Lelik.002

22.11.2018 time 05:00. I'm in my flat.

Post by Lelik.002 »

While driving the balls were warm, using 2 rings (+cream) was comfortable. When I parked the car I walked to my apartment about 400 meters down the street (the street temperature was about -5°C or -6°C). While I was walking down the street the metal rings had time to cool down and cool my balls. My testicles were trying to warm up and rise to my stomach giving me pain. When I went to my apartment the skin of the scrotum was very stretched (like a drum). The testicles were trying to climb. It hurt me to take off my shoes and undress (the air temperature in my apartment is about 21-24°C, but the balls did not have time to warm up after a 400-meter walk from the car to the apartment).

Despite the pain from the 2 rings after being outside in the cold, I decided to leave the rings on the balls and take a hot bath. I didn't have time to sleep, but I had an hour and a half to warm up and rest. A few seconds was painful even to walk. When I took off my socks and bent, the pressure on my little tight scrotum became even stronger, my eyes were tears. I did not feel pressure on the spermatic cord (weight 2 rings about 380-400 grams. A lot of people are on the balls of 1-2 pounds and I only have 400 grams). It was pressure on the testicles. I feel very good when Ballstretching is safe for my health. I DON'T WANT TO BE A EUNUCH !!!
Lelik.002

22.11.2018 time 05:05. I'm in my bathroom.

Post by Lelik.002 »

I went to the bathroom, turned on the hot water and half an hour watered the whole body, especially often watering on balls and cock. Under hot water my balls warmed for about 1 minute and the skin of the scrotum became much freer than when I was not in the bathroom. In the hot water I was very comfortable with 2 rings, I didn't feel the rings on my balls. I didn't even need the cream I put on my scrotum skin every hour while in the office!!! For a while I thought I could wear the third ring, but I was too lazy to leave the bathroom.

Lelik.002

22.11.2018 time 06:55. I stopped taking a bath and was going for a trip to the office.

Post by Lelik.002 »

After leaving the bathroom my scrotum got a little smaller but with 2 rings on the balls I was comfortable. I felt the pleasant weight of the metal. I did not feel any discomfort, my balls hung a little. I put a lot of nourishing cream on the balls and dressed.
Image Image

The main disadvantage was the need to walk down the street 400 meters and sit in a cold car. I walked fast 4 minutes, immediately started the engine and turned on the seat heating. Since the seats of the car leather covers, heated seats for a long time heated; to my ass my back and scrotum was warm you need to wait about 5 minutes. I decided to put my left hand on my genitals to keep them from getting cold, my testicles could freeze in 9 minutes. My hand helped to keep warm for about 5 minutes, then there was a slight pain due to the freezing of the testicles and their lifting to the stomach. But after 15 minutes, the seat heating was working at full power and my balls started to warm up. Pressure on the testicles had become smaller. 30 minutes after the start of the movement, I was able to apply the cream on the skin of the scrotum to make it more comfortable (while standing in front of a red traffic light). After applying a large amount of cream, I stopped feeling discomfort.
Lelik.002

22.11.2018 time 08:25. I'm in my car after 1h20m driving

Post by Lelik.002 »

I decided to wind a band-aid on my dick for 2 reasons:
1. To a constant size of the cock at rest does not become less than 5 centimeters (about 5 inches for an adult male is not enough. But fuck with a length of 5 cm looks better than a cock with a length of ½ cm the photo shows what my dick like a Clit or on the skin after penectomy).
2. The photo shows that dick is reduced to ½ cm and in order to pee I need it there to find and try out. Pulling a dick out from under the ring to pee standing up takes 1 to 3 minutes. You all realize that if on the balls and the metal rings and cock less than 5-6 cm when I write, I stain my pants and I smell like urine. For this reason, I wound a band-aid that allows me not to look for the dick under the ring.
With a plaster I feel that I already have something from a man, not the clitoris over the balls (by the way the length of hard =12cm. I am confused by the size of the soft!).

COMPARE PLEASE: photos cock with a band-aid and without a band-aid.

Image VS Image
Last edited by Lelik.002 on Sat May 25, 2019 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lelik.002

22.11.2018 time 08:25. I'm in my car after 1h20m driving

Post by Lelik.002 »

COMPARE PLEASE: photos fuck with a band-aid and without a band-aid.

Image VS Image
Lelik.002

Post by Lelik.002 »

23, 24, 25 November my balls rested. I didn't use the rings. 22.11 I think that I damaged skin of the scrotum when wearing a third ring on my micro scrotum. That day I used the second ring for the first time all day.

I used to be able to wear the second NK ring for more than 30 minutes
Lelik.002

Post by Lelik.002 »

29.11.2018 my balls were exposed to cold (withstood the test of cold -7°C and there was no injury). Since 30.11.2018 morning in Moscow temperature -14°C and I had an hour to walk down the street, I decided not to use the ring.

Returned Home in night with 29.11.2018 on 23:30

When I came home and wanted to take a bath (about 3:30 am) my micro-balls and micro-dick looked like this:

Image Image Image
Last edited by Lelik.002 on Sat May 25, 2019 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lelik.002

Post by Lelik.002 »

To make my dick look more beautiful, to give more pleasure from sex to my wife and myself, I decided to do circumcision!
I need to shave my hair around my dick and my balls. The operation will take place on 01.12.2018 at 17: 00.

I was in hot water from 3: 30 to 4: 30.

Balls increased, on the cock contrary hid.

Image Image