Affordable penis plugs and sounds

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumping Now

Re: Affordable penis plugs and sounds

Post by Pumping Now »

I take ink pens apart. They're smooth, tapered, cheap.
Try different size felt marker pens. After disassembly, I drill a hole in the closed end to pee through. For added length, stretch surgical tube over the big end & cut to length.
You can use surgical tube, too. I use 1/2" diameter tube 8" long. Taper the cut off ends. I slip a pencil (shorter than the tube) into the tube so it slips into my cock better. Remove the pencil when tube is inserted.

Clean everything!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Sharpies are also good. They are a little tapered so you can slowly ease the sharpie to it’s full length over time.
mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox »

Always make sure you clean, clean, clean what you use.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I obviously touched a nerve when I criticised @mrbigcox for his profound and shameful lack of basic metalurgical knowledge. And I see that @Velcroman is still carrying a grudge because I lost patience with his pathetic helplessness and essentially washed my hands of him. But I notice that neither of them have refuted or challenged anything that I have said. Instead they imply that tetherspouts are somehow inferior without ever explicitly stating how they could be improved. @mrbigcox's favorite ploy is to simply assert that I once asked for his help or advice (a claim that I deny), as if that would somehow make his products better than mine, and from what I can make out @Velcroman's only complaint really is that I don't provide enough instructions and customer support.

If tetherspouts, or penis plugs and sounds in general, are so easy to make or to improve, why not do it instead of just hypothetically talking about it? I'll tell you why -- because all this talk of using 3D printers and re-purposing or adapting off-the-shelf parts like rivets and O-rings is nonsense. None of you, with the possible exception of @mrbigcox, has any clue what it takes to manufacturer something. I challenge anyone to sell tetherspouts and their accessories cheaper than I do and you'll never make penis plugs and sounds more affordable than they are already on the Internet. Contrary to what @Dude19 seems to think, there really isn't a big market for this sort of thing and it doesn't lend itself well to mass production unless you can afford to order and stock inventory for 5+ years in advance.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

TetherSpout wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:04 am I obviously touched a nerve when I criticised @mrbigcox for his profound and shameful lack of basic metalurgical knowledge. And I see that @Velcroman is still carrying a grudge because I lost patience with his pathetic helplessness and essentially washed my hands of him. But I notice that neither of them have refuted or challenged anything that I have said. Instead they imply that tetherspouts are somehow inferior without ever explicitly stating how they could be improved. @mrbigcox's favorite ploy is to simply assert that I once asked for his help or advice (a claim that I deny), as if that would somehow make his products better than mine, and from what I can make out @Velcroman's only complaint really is that I don't provide enough instructions and customer support.

If tetherspouts, or penis plugs and sounds in general, are so easy to make or to improve, why not do it instead of just hypothetically talking about it? I'll tell you why -- because all this talk of using 3D printers and re-purposing or adapting off-the-shelf parts like rivets and O-rings is nonsense. None of you, with the possible exception of @mrbigcox, has any clue what it takes to manufacturer something. I challenge anyone to sell tetherspouts and their accessories cheaper than I do and. If ever there you'll never make penis plugs and sounds more affordable than they are already on the Internet. Contrary to what @Dude19 seems to think, there really isn't a big market for this sort of thing and it doesn't lend itself well to mass production unless you can afford to order and stock inventory for 5+ years in advance.
More verbose drivel and specious comment, lacking in substance and value.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

TS, you are so incredibly full of yourself. Shut up.
mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox »

Its just sad. I feel kinda bad for TS. He just isn’t listening. But those that know everything usually dont. Sad... Go to my site TS I have a 30% off sale now just in your honor. Now you to can also afford quality.