TinyMe! From tiny to...

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: TinyMe! From tiny to...

Post by TinyMe »

Hmmm… interesting… cock seems to be getting fat?! 🤔

71C27B5F-763F-408C-921D-C34F59476BD9.jpeg
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
My-addiction1

Post by My-addiction1 »

Beautiful pump man
mamine

Post by mamine »

Hello Tiny
so after having taken the tea pot what do you prefer?
for the results. the 357 or the tea pot
Nice pump
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

mamine wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:03 pm Hello Tiny
so after having taken the tea pot what do you prefer?
for the results. the 357 or the tea pot
Nice pump
Hey buddy,

It’s a tough question actually. I used to really like the 357 when I had the original seal, but when that one broke and I had to start using the Oxballs Juicy XL I found that I don’t go far enough down the tube to fully maximise the size.

The new jar is much wider much sooner and so I am able to get bigger in this one.

Right now my 357 is broken anyway and I haven’t gotten around to fixing it yet, so until then I’m happy with the jar.

Ideally, I need to stretch everything an inch to make the 357/Juicy XL combo work, although getting a replacement original seal would probably be much easier than stretching an inch!

For now I’ll stick with the new jar as it works, but as my good friend Bignlow said, when the bulge is further down the trouser leg, it feels even better.

That’s the long term goal…
mamine

Post by mamine »

Hello Tiny
Thank you for your answer
after reading you I will stay in my pot until it is really too difficult to fill it
and I will buy a monster jr since the 357 is no longer available
good day to you :wink:
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

TinyMe wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:35 am Went to get waxed today (2nd time with the new therapist) and made sure I had balls of a reasonable size (certainly bigger than last time) and kept them warm and slack with a wheat bag all the way there.

Well, all I can say is that this time she kept me much more exposed and was definitely more “hands on” than the first time (it may have just been familiarity of course, not being the first time, but I like to think it was the big balls….) So much more hands on in fact, that at one stage as I manoeuvred across the table whilst changing positions, I shot out a huge globule of pre-cum (I apologised profusely but she was very professional about it 🤣🤣🤣)

(She also had me on my knees and elbows for an exceptionally long time while she waxed my my arse too)

I might have to start going more often then every six weeks… 😆😆😆
Waxed again today...

She may as well have said take your clothes off, lay back and enjoy the ride!

In three appointments it’s gone from modesty towel and me doing a lot of the holding/manoeuvring whilst she waxes, to full exposure and minimal assistance whilst she grapples with and manhandles my fairly moderately pumped (and would I be correct in assuming therefore) larger than average (unpumped) ball bag…

Oh she likes a stare for sure I noticed, particularly when at the end (and at her insistence) I was checking thoroughly for missed hairs, she kept a very close eye as I handled myself, and she absolutely then applied post wax moisturiser to my cock and balls for longer than necessary!

As she handled me, there was definitely some life in the old fella as well, and with more than a tiny hint of pre-cum once again… 😈

I’m really hoping that I’ve found a female pervert to wax me, and judging by the even longer amount of time I spent on my hands and knees today whilst she waxed and then moisturised my arse and balls, almost to the point of cupping them for no good reason, there seems to be a good chance… :lol:

I’m definitely going with even bigger balls next time, oh and in five weeks, not six, and if things keep progressing as they have, it may well be down to four weekly by the end of the summer! 🤣

Of course, it could be all in my mind… 🤔
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Nice one you lucky bastard. in a way, it seems the longer between visits the more she looks forward to it... maybe. Nice nd big next time....
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bignlow wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:34 pm Nice one you lucky bastard. in a way, it seems the longer between visits the more she looks forward to it... maybe. Nice nd big next time....
Hee hee - yeah 😜

It’s gotta look natural of course 🧐
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just keep everything nice and warm. Ditch the underwear and let the weight hang. That's for everyday as well....
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bignlow wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:29 pm Just keep everything nice and warm. Ditch the underwear and let the weight hang. That's for everyday as well....
I had a wheat bag on, all the way there. And definitely no undies…

I’d probably put some weights on regularly too (if the ones I had fit), if some bugger hadn’t bought ‘em all… 🤣
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Would love to have a similar event unfold for me lol. But hey, happy you have potentially found such a thing. I look forward to seeing what your next visit is like :) I’m surprised when you said she rubbed more stuff on than usual, you didn’t goop her xD for the sake of professionalism, hope that doesn’t happen. If it does, hopefully its a laughable experience ^.==.^
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

ShadetheDWolf wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:32 pm Would love to have a similar event unfold for me lol. But hey, happy you have potentially found such a thing. I look forward to seeing what your next visit is like :) I’m surprised when you said she rubbed more stuff on than usual, you didn’t goop her xD for the sake of professionalism, hope that doesn’t happen. If it does, hopefully its a laughable experience ^.==.^
Fortunately it generally takes me more than a few seconds of rubbing to achieve peaking happiness… 🤣

(That’s if I can even get it up anymore after all the pumping I’ve done over the last four years… 🙀)
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

TinyMe wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:56 pm
ShadetheDWolf wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:32 pm Would love to have a similar event unfold for me lol. But hey, happy you have potentially found such a thing. I look forward to seeing what your next visit is like :) I’m surprised when you said she rubbed more stuff on than usual, you didn’t goop her xD for the sake of professionalism, hope that doesn’t happen. If it does, hopefully its a laughable experience ^.==.^
Fortunately it generally takes me more than a few seconds of rubbing to achieve peaking happiness… 🤣

(That’s if I can even get it up anymore after all the pumping I’ve done over the last four years… 🙀)
Well that’s good at least. And I’m sure you could with enough stimulation :D maybe she’ll add a few more rubs in next time lol.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Bit of a pump today, mostly lying down so the cock has taken some of the swell that normally goes to the balls.

Interesting…

EB0CA900-6022-4505-9381-BE78CF14E3EB.jpeg
D59D50C2-4EA1-458E-A0C3-8608417EDE93.jpeg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I usually found that if the cock shaft was bloating everything else had taken all it was going to take and i was done for the day. Best to leave it, get hydrated tomorrow and go again.

BnL