New Year Monster Growth ( 10+ inches of HORSE pg. 5)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Thickerplox

Re: New Year Monster Growth ( expanding to CUM!)

Post by Thickerplox »

lessie wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:09 am 20190112_090435mod.jpg

This picture is what it is all about. Perfection
That's an awesome morph!I need to be that big!
lessie

Post by lessie »

This morph should be reality. Wouldn't it be great to have this between your legs.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

lessie wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am This morph should be reality. Wouldn't it be great to have this between your legs.
Funny thing is that may be a morph but I've not even gotten to showing you my finished size! This just after my 3.25 and it's been morphed up! I'm able to pack my 4" pretty good now and I've not shown you all that work yet! Stay tuned for showing you that size true between my legs.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
lessie

Post by lessie »

Can't wait to see them. I am sure you will be able to do it. You are remarkable.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:42 am
lessie wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am This morph should be reality. Wouldn't it be great to have this between your legs.
Funny thing is that may be a morph but I've not even gotten to showing you my finished size! This just after my 3.25 and it's been morphed up! I'm able to pack my 4" pretty good now and I've not shown you all that work yet! Stay tuned for showing you that size true between my legs.
Tuned In. Waiting for this new channel to explode. Luvin' the way you wearin'your 2019 Threads. Keep on Growing/Showing/ Educating and Loving for I appreciate the learnings I have gotten through your growth journeyed. It's become a sport to me. sometimes on/off..always willing to try harder. Thanks .......I Love All that, preparation,getting in, growing, showing and finally exploding....U wear It Well!
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

prelude99 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:42 am
Holy shit! Really?!That I have to see!
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

prelude99 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:08 pm Out of the tube. Letting it breathe before getting BIGGER!!!
jeeeeeesus.... that thing is is blowing my mind how huge you've become! i can't comprehend this.
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

lessie wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:09 am 20190112_090435mod.jpg

This picture is what it is all about. Perfection
Umm, i look at it and it s kind notice me.. did u make with photoshop to make look BIGGER ?????
herman67

Post by herman67 »

Hope to see more pics and vids this weekend, from you Prelude.
Keep pumping master!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Hey guys! Apologies for this delay, things got dramatic at work. However things are stabilized again and I'm back in action here! I know what you guys wanna see and I gotta share this video with you all! This video is what the pictures have come from. The video is great way to gain a sense of weight and mass for the monster.

Gigantic Cock Between Tube Change
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I was looking through what's next to post and this right here was the stuff that almost had me blow a load in my shorts hands free! There is something about watching a tube being filled by a cock. When you know how big the tube is and your mind tells you it can't get big enough to fill that and touch the end.....and it!?

The picture set shows what I mean! Click the last one to watch the tube conquering horse cock make a size mockery of this HUGE tube!

10+ Inches of Horse Filling the Tube
Attachments
GROW
GROW
VideoCapture_20190118-085632.jpg
VideoCapture_20190118-085704.jpg
The end....but I can do more....
The end....but I can do more....
**CLICK** To watch the horse take over
**CLICK** To watch the horse take over
lessie

Post by lessie »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:40 pm Hey guys! Apologies for this delay, things got dramatic at work. However things are stabilized again and I'm back in action here! I know what you guys wanna see and I gotta share this video with you all! This video is what the pictures have come from. The video is great way to gain a sense of weight and mass for the monster.

Gigantic Cock Between Tube Change
There is where we can see that fantasy can become reality with hard work and dedication. Your growth in this video clearly shows that what would at one time be a morphed, photo-shopped is now a realistic goal that can be achieved. Keep up the great work!!!
lessie

Post by lessie »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:11 pm I was looking through what's next to post and this right here was the stuff that almost had me blow a load in my shorts hands free! There is something about watching a tube being filled by a cock. When you know how big the tube is and your mind tells you it can't get big enough to fill that and touch the end.....and it!?

The picture set shows what I mean! Click the last one to watch the tube conquering horse cock make a size mockery of this HUGE tube!

10+ Inches of Horse Filling the Tube
Outstanding repressentation of how to grow.
Attachments
20190118_090001.gif
20190118_090001.gif (54.5 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
prelude99

Re: New Year Monster Growth ( 10+ inches of HORSE pg. 5)

Post by prelude99 »

Hey men. So I ended up pumping in my 3.5"x11 and made great distance in girth and length and then I was feeling extremely worked up and jumped into the 4x11. I grew and grew and grew....until I didn't want to grow any more.....I wanted to CUM! Wait let me rephrase that IT NEEDED to cum! It was the size of a small animal and bigger than some small dogs! It was actually, dare I say it, too big to jack off with one hand. Oh but the size it was made me so excited while struggling in my hand to work this weight that the load building felt like it was going to release from my balls directly immediately all at once! Instead it released in quick staggered pulses with great volume!! And more and more just flowed from it like the need was REAL!!

The MONSTER that Needed to CUM
CDL77

Re: New Year Monster Growth ( 10+ inches of HORSE pg. 5)

Post by CDL77 »

You’re my favorite side show babe. Love bull bear.