Stinging nettle season is here

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Selffing

Re: Stinging nettle season is here

Post by Selffing »

Nettle season is here......balltastic!!
Gingerbiglad

Post by Gingerbiglad »

They are very strong too.
Fantastic, bring it on.
ElectroAN

Post by ElectroAN »

Still haven't tried any nettles this season, waiting for some warm weather to come back to the UK
amx-pa

Post by amx-pa »

Hi everybody, I live in New England and this stuff grows all over the backyard. This seems like a very interesting topic, and I think I'm going to try this. I'm going to try to pick some as soon as it grows and do some testing. I'll take measurements and photos before and after and post them on this forum. If all goes well, and if other people are interested, I may be able to provide some of this plant from my area to you.
Bubblecum

Post by Bubblecum »

The young nettles are now back in abundance, delicious. As I mentioned somewhere at the beginning of this thread, I pluck the necessary nettles and rub my glans firmly for an hour with it. It immediately starts heavy to sting and itches a lot :twisted: :twisted:. Then drive home and dive into my bed with a very itchie and tinteling feelings and a fat swollen glans and enjoy my night's sleep. In the middle of the night I invariably wake up :roll: to an intense and spontaneous orgasm :D. I am curious if all of you have this same experience?
Adding your own photos to my thread is not appreciated unless I specifically ask to do so.
ringstretch

Post by ringstretch »

Think I need to try this
beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

Been lurking nettles for a while,

Can anybody describe their method of using them, explain the after sensation, duration, look of the penis and how long it lasts ?

Very appreciated, love all the pictures everybody has posted with their experiences.

I'd be interested in trying while pumping as well.
Duka12

Post by Duka12 »

My games with nettles
Attachments
Resizer_16675747242617.jpeg
Resizer_16675747176185.jpeg
Resizer_16675746899511.jpeg
Resizer_16675747079843.jpeg
pumper777

Post by pumper777 »

nothing better after a good pump session, real strong nettles :D
Attachments
IMG_3392.JPG
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Yeah it’s nettle season.

I grabbed some this morning.

Early spring time and the short new ones leaves from the bottom of the stem seem to work the best.

I have been pumping in a tube for 30 min and the effects are hitting me better faster and stronger than ever before.

Last few years I pulled them around summer and they were mature ones not the younger leaves. They had effects but nowhere as good as these I just pulled.

Plan to pump for at least two hours.

Going to be really fun.
Bubblecum

Post by Bubblecum »

Bubblecum wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:00 am The young nettles are now back in abundance, delicious. As I mentioned somewhere at the beginning of this thread, I pluck the necessary nettles and rub my glans firmly for an hour with it. It immediately starts heavy to sting and itches a lot :twisted: :twisted:. Then drive home and dive into my bed with a very itchie and tinteling feelings and a fat swollen glans and enjoy my night's sleep. In the middle of the night I invariably wake up :roll: to an intense and spontaneous orgasm :D. I am curious if all of you have this same experience?
Nobody have had the same experience with it?
Adding your own photos to my thread is not appreciated unless I specifically ask to do so.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Hi, found I hard to find like minded people, I love rubbing stinging nettles on my cock and balls, the feeling is unbelievable and I just keep rubbing them on the gland.
I love the tingling sensation for the next couple of hours and found that if I wet the gland the feeling is amazing.
I also rub them on my anus and nipples and that is good as well. I'm cut so the gland takes a lot of punishment.
Glad to have found this forum
Kev

Post by Kev »

Hi,
Just picked a large bunch of nettles and spent the last hour teasing my cock and balls with them, they are swollen and tingling, feels wonderful. Are there other people out there that enjoy this pleasure, please let me know that I'm on my own
Attachments
20230501_112423.jpg
cumtime

Post by cumtime »

I'm following this thread for a long time and decided to register and show you my results :) First i take a little bundle of fresh nettles and rub them on my cock then I put some in my boxers for a few minutes and remove them. This is the very first time I used nettles and was so good the tingling and throbbing after that my cock started flopping around on it's own and shot cum uncontrolably
Attachments
SquarePic_20230509_13481837.jpg
SquarePic_20230509_13480064.jpg
SquarePic_20230509_13480884.jpg
SquarePic_20230509_13474034.jpg
SquarePic_20230509_13371437.jpg
SquarePic_20230509_13482543.jpg
phiro

Post by phiro »

Absolutely beautiful , me and my girlfriend Love to play on each other with nettles she loves the Sting on her clitoris :D