DIY Circumcision

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Splitglans

Re: DIY Circumcision

Post by Splitglans »

Day 6 - Definitely a black band around the back of the head like a ring around the head. Occasionally pain from the ring under the foreskin. Wakes me up at night whenever spontaneous erections occurs. I want to get this over with.
Attachments
Day 6
Day 6
Day 6
Day 6
Day 6
Day 6
muhman

Post by muhman »

isn't there a risk of blood poisoning (Sepsis)?
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

Only if you cut off the band before cutting off the dead skin. Notice that the skin behind the band is healthy and perfused, while the skin in front of the band is dark. As long as the band is kept on the dying tissue can’t contaminate the healthy skin.
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

Day 7 - The irritation from the ring under the foreskin was getting unbearable so it was time to stop the process and cut the dead skin off. I got a scalpel and cut along the band against the ring. I sliced through two layers of skin, the outer black layer and soft inner layer. No feeling in either layer. Sliced around the glans until free and pulled off the ring of foreskin. Used scissors to cut off the castration band. The two layers were bonded to each other well and came off the ring easily. I removed the ring from behind the glans and left it alone to reduce the swelling. Very little bleeding.
Attachments
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
Cut off day
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

Congratulations! What about pain during cutting?
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

No pain during cutting. The area was clamped long enough to deaden any nerves. I did have a set back later on afterwards. The ring of skin opened up and some bleeding occurred. I had to cauterize the area with silver nitrate. That turns the area black and burnt. That took awhile to heal (around two weeks). Once that healed everything was good.
Attachments
After 4 weeks.
After 4 weeks.
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

Beauty view. Good work. You are brave man. đź’Ş
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

How is going on ?
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

Healing is continuing. No problems have occurred. Looking better each day.
Attachments
Healing continues. 6 weeks after circumcision.
Healing continues. 6 weeks after circumcision.
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

Apply the scar ointment.
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

Is there any progress in healing?
euronymous66

Post by euronymous66 »

I did my own circumcision too...

The method was the same that Splitglans described, but I made a huge mistake, I cut the skin after the ring in the same day, as that skin was alive yet, my entire penis start to swallow, I really did a mess..

Because of the swelling, the string that I used to titgh the ring, start to came loose and the bottom side slipped off, that part became a open wound. After the first week, all of the area that the string did its job, started to look way better, so I cut the string and remove the ring and that bottom side remains open a lot swallowed.

After 4 weeks doing bandages, doing with all the required wound care, I loose the hopes, all the other sides was almost perfect, but the bottom still open and with no signs of healing, so I went to see an urologist. I choose an expansive one, so maybe him won't make too many questions about it... He was an 50 years old doctor with a lot of graduations (urologist, surgeon..), so I sit into his chair and he ask me what's happening.. Can anyone imagine his reaction of me telling him that I cut my own foreskin at home? Yeah, for some minutes he stand there just staring me with no reaction at all, that moment that I realized the shit that I did.. After the time he took to aceept what I did, he asked to look and I showed to him. After some talking about the details (he had a lot of questions of how I did it), he offered to did some stitches at the open side, the price was cheap, but at that moment I was desperated, so I accept it and he did the appointment to the next day.

After the stitches, everything started to heal properly, but probably because of the time of that wound stayed open, the scar didn't became nice, there's a bump underneath the scar on that side and maybe this will remain forever, maybe will be smoother with some time, but not much better. And the side that the string worked? Became nice, no scar at all, just the skin tone change, very smooth as it suppose to be.

I didnt remove all the skin, it became a very loose circumcision after all. Maybe one day in the future I try that again, but without cutting the live skin this time, I always wanted a tight cut, or maybe I go to a surgeon for a better job, idk..

My final opinion? I regret of doing this, I should did this at the hospital with a professional.. The price that I paid was the same at the end.

The side that became ok:
IMG_20220411_214221678_HDR.jpg
The bottom side with the stitches scar:
IMG_20220411_214210910.jpg
The final result:
IMG_20220411_214154027_HDR.jpg
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

Buddies, you're taking jobs from doctors. :D
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

The doctors need to be better at serving the patient instead of being set on their procedures. For example I saw a urologist about my circumcision and he insisted that the procedure couldn’t be done under local anesthetic, had to be performed in an operating room, and didn’t really like my current modifications at the time. All this added to the cost of the procedure. Other places were better at understanding what I wanted, but were too far away and their scheduling was more than 4 months out.
pistaatortenesz

Post by pistaatortenesz »

And what was the doctor's reaction to your meatotomy?