Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

completespaz

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by completespaz »

Nice! I've always admired your results Phranti! You're one of the people who inspired me to try breast infusion in the first place, i've got to thank you for the inspiration.
Some people play hard to get.
I play hard to want.
phranti

Post by phranti »

This is 500ml gl5
boobies!!!!
phranti

Post by phranti »

completespaz wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:16 pm Nice! I've always admired your results Phranti! You're one of the people who inspired me to try breast infusion in the first place, i've got to thank you for the inspiration.
Aww thanks so much. :)
boobies!!!!
Blkcisg

Post by Blkcisg »

Thank you for sharing. You posts have been invaluable. When I do breast inflation. I will share experience and photos as well.

Thank you.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

cd.bianca wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:36 am A forum member mentioned if the needle site is in the areola it seals up. I've found this to be partially true. It's still hard to stop the leakage, but when I go through a normal skin area it's nearly impossible from my experience. I found a CA glue from an online retailer for vet purposes, I quickly dry the area and apply the glue with a q-tip, then tape small sterile pad with pressure for a while. It only really seems to stop when some of the bandage sticks and if you rip it all off, start over... I use a 20g 1" 90 deg metal wing type. I have enough natural breast tissue going straight in 1" is ok for me. I would think 3/4" is fine. God I hate sticking the first 1/4" once past that it's easy. I used the flexible needles before and have had trouble with flow especially later on, they can get kinked. I personally prefer the non dehp saline bags since I do believe in a more than reasonable chance plastics might be responsible for some cancers. I do think people should be aware of this among other safety concerns, so far I'm the only one I've seen mention it here. This may not be the safest activity, but my need to have boobs seems to override my better judgement.
Hi nice to meet you I'm Shae. you really don't want to go directly into the nipple or the areola, you should go about an inch above. You should be using a needle that is about an inch. More than that and you're going to get intramuscular, and you want the fluid between the muscle and the fatty tissues of skin. Despite male biology, ductwork in the breast does exist, and by injecting directly into the nipple or the areola, you run the risk of clogging those ducts and getting an infection. I did this a lot before actually transitioning.

Not to prod at gender stuff but if you are okay with the question, have you explored your gender more thoroughly? You look good by the way in female clothing....
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
phranti

Post by phranti »

Hey Shae, I thought I'd answer the question so perhaps others may feel more comfortable thinking about. So I've only in the last couple years really started to address the gender-elephant in the room. I'm still not sure exactly where I am but it certainly isn't binary. But that in itself isn't entirely honest. Much of my self acceptance is limited by my life (family, friends, career etc) so I have to try and find some sort of balance. I'll never be able to transition but, with the support of my wife I can at least get part way with low dose HRT, which I had to stop at the beginning of the year due to finances and then the apocalypse happened. I was truly surprised at how sad I was when I saw the albeit very small changes disappear.
Hopefully when things get back to some semblence of normality returns I will be able to restart and see how far down the road I go...
boobies!!!!
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

phranti wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:46 am Hey Shae, I thought I'd answer the question so perhaps others may feel more comfortable thinking about. So I've only in the last couple years really started to address the gender-elephant in the room. I'm still not sure exactly where I am but it certainly isn't binary. But that in itself isn't entirely honest. Much of my self acceptance is limited by my life (family, friends, career etc) so I have to try and find some sort of balance. I'll never be able to transition but, with the support of my wife I can at least get part way with low dose HRT, which I had to stop at the beginning of the year due to finances and then the apocalypse happened. I was truly surprised at how sad I was when I saw the albeit very small changes disappear.
Hopefully when things get back to some semblence of normality returns I will be able to restart and see how far down the road I go...
If you ever want to chat about any of this let me know.
Also, HRT -is- transitioning, medically. Your whole brain would change, not just body. "Low dose," I'm not really sure what that would be, maybe you can enlighten, because hrt's goal it to make you match your gender ID. It would kill your testosterone and bring your estrogen to cis female levels.

That said, of course social transition is your own entirely 😉.
Gender is a construct. Made up. So be who you want. A man with a female body, a trans female, non binary, gender-fluid people as well go back n fourth.

I'll say one last thing. Literally, literally every CD I talk to, who is past raising kids, and older than I, regrets not transitioning, or not transitioning sooner. Literally. Especially when they start showing tell tale signs of male aging.

Facebook.com/bundleofshae. Add me or message me :)
Best of luck miss.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
phranti

Post by phranti »

Thank you so much. I will certainly be in touch at some point. Do know you what, the very last word there "miss" sent a little spark joy though me. That was completely unexpected. Damn I'm gonna have to meditate on this some more. Thank you x
boobies!!!!
Mischievious Missy

Post by Mischievious Missy »

Hello Everyone -

New here and wanted to introduce myself. I am Missy, a part time gal, rather mature in age, who has experienced breast infusion once a few years ago. This was performed, at my request, by a professional Domme who had a nursing background. She was well versed in scrotal saline infusion and was quite excited to see the results of breast infusion. I immediately realized that this could become VERY addictive. The problem was the cost. Not the materials themselves but the Domme's time. So, grudgingly I've never repeated the process. That is about to change. I've ordered the necessary supplies and will be doing this again myself in a few weeks. I'm attending a 3 day event that will include a good deal of pool time and I've decided it's time to replace the 'wedge' type forms with temporary tits instead. I'm comfortable with doing this myself after researching here on this forum and a couple of other places. My only real question is catheter placement. When it was done before the location was roughly 2 inches above the nipple and toward the cleavage side. Since I will be wearing a bikini and I don't want the infusion site to be in view, it would be better to place the caths more toward the area that will will be covered by the bikini top. In other words, 10 o'clock for right side - 2 o'clock left side. I'd love to hear opinions from those of you have experience. From what I've read, it seems that placement is not critical in the sense of the final results but I'm having a hard time understanding that. It seems to me that placement would be key to success in having the most natural look. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. Also, I've ordered saline with 5% dextrose after reading it helps the longevity of the infusion. I'd love to be able to have boobies for the entire 3 day event which will likely require some topping off in order to achieve that. The trick is to have them as long as possible and then they disappear when it is time. My wife is very supportive and she would not have a problem. Work is a different story. The one and only infusion I've experienced was completely gone in 12 hours and I joking refer to it as my Cinderella titties that expired at midnight. :)

A few pics of the previous infusion results. Since that time I've developed more with routine vacuum pumping so I'm hoping that the future infusion will yield more prominent projection.

Missy
Attachments
6.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

Hi Missy!
Part-timer here myself and yes, addictive indeed! I did 4 consecutive nights when i first got hooked on temporary boobs, without any ill effects. I can tell you this though:
-Hydrate like crazy to make them last a bit longer
-eat a steady meal to not black out. This hobby does put a bit of strain on the body
-have a few bananas too. Potassium keep the cramps at bay.
I usually aim so the needle goes behind the nipple, that way i get a nice look. Not going nuts about size helps with this too.
If you see blood going up the catheter, you've nicked a blood vessel. Not to worry, justpull the needle out and be prepared with lots of tissue paper or similar, and although it bleeds quite a bit it just means you will have a bruise for a couple of weeks. Try another place next time 😉.
Anyway, good luck and have fun! Just be careful to sanitize everything and yourself.
Hugs
I play hard to want.
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

Hi Shae and everyone here,

Nice to meet you, it's been a while since I've done anything here. I have learned to avoid the nipple area, although I go just below. I found some information somewhere about a method where you press next to the puncture site as you insert the needle and it helps stop the bleeding upon removal. I use 3/4" metal needles, I have found the same problem with the flexible ones. After removal I use some small blister bandaids, and on top of those I roll a makeup sponge and use a large piece of medical tape to put pressure on the point as if my finger is pushing on it. I leave it that way for 20-30 minutes, then take off the sponge leaving the blister bandaid a bit longer, usually while I finish my makeup. Most of the time that stops the leakage.

Yes I need to explore my identity more, I feel like I need to leave this country with the current administration caring so much what is inside someones pants. The current administration and setbacks for the LGBTQ community have actually weighed heavily on me. Really I think I just need to get over what other people might think. Sorry to get political here, I will drop this now. I go through phases where I deny myself and it's a very dark place, recently for almost two years...

Cheers,

-Bianca

msmSaline wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:38 am
cd.bianca wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:36 am A forum member mentioned if the needle site is in the areola it seals up. I've found this to be partially true. It's still hard to stop the leakage, but when I go through a normal skin area it's nearly impossible from my experience. I found a CA glue from an online retailer for vet purposes, I quickly dry the area and apply the glue with a q-tip, then tape small sterile pad with pressure for a while. It only really seems to stop when some of the bandage sticks and if you rip it all off, start over... I use a 20g 1" 90 deg metal wing type. I have enough natural breast tissue going straight in 1" is ok for me. I would think 3/4" is fine. God I hate sticking the first 1/4" once past that it's easy. I used the flexible needles before and have had trouble with flow especially later on, they can get kinked. I personally prefer the non dehp saline bags since I do believe in a more than reasonable chance plastics might be responsible for some cancers. I do think people should be aware of this among other safety concerns, so far I'm the only one I've seen mention it here. This may not be the safest activity, but my need to have boobs seems to override my better judgement.
Hi nice to meet you I'm Shae. you really don't want to go directly into the nipple or the areola, you should go about an inch above. You should be using a needle that is about an inch. More than that and you're going to get intramuscular, and you want the fluid between the muscle and the fatty tissues of skin. Despite male biology, ductwork in the breast does exist, and by injecting directly into the nipple or the areola, you run the risk of clogging those ducts and getting an infection. I did this a lot before actually transitioning.

Not to prod at gender stuff but if you are okay with the question, have you explored your gender more thoroughly? You look good by the way in female clothing....
Attachments
DSC03435b_smaller.jpg
Blkcisg

Post by Blkcisg »

Very nice. Glad you shared and you are enjoying those wonderful boobs.
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Great thread and it's gotten me very interested in trying a breast infusion. I've got a bit of a start with some gynecomastia (large A, small B) due to testosterone replacement therapy. I plan on using .9% saline with 5% glucose.

I was wondering if anyone had tried infusing while leaning far forward, or on hands and knees so that your breasts were hanging down? I'm thinking this might allow more direct filling of the breast and less in surrounding tissue.

Also, just curious, many of the pictures posted show beautiful and sexy breasts, but do they feel natural to the touch/fondling?

Best regards,
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

ChuckM wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:16 am Great thread and it's gotten me very interested in trying a breast infusion. I've got a bit of a start with some gynecomastia (large A, small B) due to testosterone replacement therapy. I plan on using .9% saline with 5% glucose.

I was wondering if anyone had tried infusing while leaning far forward, or on hands and knees so that your breasts were hanging down? I'm thinking this might allow more direct filling of the breast and less in surrounding tissue.

Also, just curious, many of the pictures posted show beautiful and sexy breasts, but do they feel natural to the touch/fondling?

Best regards,
Hi ChuckM!
I've tried it once or twice but i didn't really notice a difference from how i usually do things. What's really useful is a cupless bra that's tight so it keeps the solution where you want it. I turned an old wire coathanger into a harness-kinda-thing. Not comfy but it keeps the boobs from bloating out to the sides too much.
Just after the infusion is done, they are somewhat stiff and rigid to the touch and usually looks a bit weird. This goes away in a little bit and they get softer and just like real ones.
I play hard to want.
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Hi completespaz,

I really appreciate your answer, and it's very timely because I'm leaving my office a little early this afternoon to go home and try my first breast infusion! I've got an underwire support bra that I cut the cups out of that's a good fit and should help keep migration to a minimum. Also because I've already got a bit of a start with some gynecomastia I'm hoping I'll get a reasonably large natural shape.

Best regards,