First Infusion ...

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

B8rBear

First Infusion ...

Post by B8rBear »

post surgery. Unfortunately, I had a little bout with appendicitis right before Thanksgiving and ended up having an appendectomy. Good news is ... I'm all healed up! So, my first infusion post surgery was last night. A local pumping buddy of mine wanted to try inflation/infusion. So, he headed over and we "blew up our ball sacs"!!! He took a liter of D5% like a champ ... looked amazing. I ended up taking a liter of D5NS (D5/saline blend) and 500 ml of D5%. Ended up with a 20 inch ball sac. Grin. Here's a couple pics of me. It feels GREAT to have the balls I want again! As another friend of mine says, "It just feels right to be this BIG!" DAMN, my balls are beautiful ... it's so great to look down this morning and see them looking so beautiful and big. I hope y'all are enjoying the holidays and living large.
Attachments
This Morning
This Morning
This Morning
This Morning
Last night
Last night
Last night
Last night
rojogan

Re: First Infusion ...

Post by rojogan »

Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!! I so wish I could deal with sticking that catheter in me. I did 3 liters over about 3 days several years ago and it was terrific! Would like to get my balls this big.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Bear that is magnificent! You are meant to be this size always. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and all our pumping friends.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Thanks Ro ... I have to admit ... I cheat with the needle ... I use some numbing medicine !!! I don't feel the needle going in. There are over the counter topical numbing agents ... maybe you should try them! I'd recommend putting some on and covering the area with a small piece of plastic wrap ... leave it on for 30-45 minutes before trying the needle. Just make sure to wash the area thoroughly before placing the needle. Those creams aren't sterile. Just my 2 cents.
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Thanks so much Stretch ... you are and always will be an inspiration in my continued size endeavors. I look forward to seeing how we grow in 2014. Happy New Year ... and I don't wanna hear about any infusion less than 2 liters !!!
mrtn261

Post by mrtn261 »

Just awesome. Wish I had been there. How about some pics of your friend's results?
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

mrtn ... Thanks so much. My friend is a bit bashful about it. He wasn't ready to share the results. Trust me ... they were very good and I enjoyed lavishing his inflated balls with my tongue and beard !!! YUMMM! OINK !!!
UncutGuy1979

Post by UncutGuy1979 »

Glad to hear you are ok!
Twitter UncutGuy1979
Snapchat UncutGuy1979
KIK UncutGuy1979
Skype UncutGuy1979
Tumblr UncutGuy1979
Xtube UncutGuy1979
http://uncutguy1979.tumblr.com
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=UncutGuy1979
https://twitter.com/uncutguy1979
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Thanks UncutGuy ... glad to be well too! LOL. Hope to see you in PS !!!
bigvac

Post by bigvac »

hello B8rBear i love your very big balls after infusion
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

Looking good for the holidays there Jim 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

BV and BREEZE3 ... Thanks so much. Feels good to be back "in the game!" Not only am I back, I'm recruiting folks more and more. We are in AZ visiting friends and I ran an inflation clinic in our friends play room last night. I inflated 4 men and then topped myself off with a liter, of course. I promise, there will be pictures here as soon as I get home! I felt like a busy nurse running from patient to patient making sure everything was going well. Wait, that was too much like work but, waaaaaay better!!! LOL! Most of the guys took 500 ml D5. And I'm happy to report all are doing well and delighted with their new toys! I would do that again in a heart beat!