Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

neonpumper

Re: Hydroceles

Post by neonpumper »

Mine a permanent
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

bigricky wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:02 am Maybe It's just not a good photo and taken from an awkward angle. I prefer a teardrop shape myself.

1.jpg
I think the photo is fantastic. What a great set you have. Thank for sharing.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Brother1899 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:36 am So do hydroceles form every time you pump your balls and just go away gradually? I understand that there are instances that some pumpers come across where they stay permanently.
Yes.
It’s called a communicating hydrocele because it comes and goes.
When you expand to larger sizes, the skin becomes thicker as it contracts but it is still there, available to stretch back out to the previous size.
Some guys traumatize their boys by spanking them with a wooden spoon prior to pumping in order to create a varicocele but it’s probably not ideal for ones reproductive health.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

"a communicating hydrocel" I don't think so? A hydrocel has nothing to do with the skin of your sac, but is simply an accumulation of fluid around one or both testicles. It should be monitored with an ultrasound and in most cases they are harmless. Personally I enjoy the extra size in appearance.
The beauties
The beauties
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

bigricky wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:39 pm "a communicating hydrocel" I don't think so? A hydrocel has nothing to do with the skin of your sac, but is simply an accumulation of fluid around one or both testicles. It should be monitored with an ultrasound and in most cases they are harmless. Personally I enjoy the extra size in appearance.

1.jpg
Such a very nice ball bag. A few sequins and you a ready for the ball,
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

A communicating hydrocele is a hydrocele that has an opening referred to as a “communication” into the abdominal cavity. The opening allows abdominal fluid to pass into the scrotum. A non-communicating hydrocele is less serious than a communicating hydrocele. A non-communicating hydrocele usually remains the same size or has a very slow growth.

If a communicating hydrocele does not go away on its own and is not treated, it can lead to an inguinal hernia. In this condition, part of the intestine or intestinal fat pushes through an opening (inguinal canal) in the groin area.
Adam25

Post by Adam25 »

Hi can anyone help me get a Hydrocele please thanks ☺
flotsam

Post by flotsam »

I'm not sure how mine came about- maybe Ii just didn't notice it for awhile. It's about 2 1/2x as big as the ball it shares the sac with and I enjoy manipulating it, pressing, squeezing, etc. and unlike doing the same with my balls, there's no pain in doing so. In spite of the size, it's not very apparent. It seems to have 2 large lobes and one very small one. I'd be happy to have more, but don't get much pumping in these days.... Good luck with getting yours.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Adam25 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:06 am Hi can anyone help me get a Hydrocele please thanks ☺
I have a hydrocele. I think it developed after I was kicked in the balls. I wouldn’t recommend that as a good way to get a hydrocele. Why do you want to have a hydrocele?
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

Adam25 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:06 am Hi can anyone help me get a Hydrocele please thanks ☺
I’d also want to know how to get a hydrocele. I would love to have the permanent size increase. For those of you who have them please feel free to share some pics to get an idea of what they look like.
Adam25

Post by Adam25 »

I just want the permenent size increce i want to feel a bit of weight down there. If u know how i could get 1 that would be awsome. Any pics ect would be helpfull ☺
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Adam25 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:17 pm I just want the permenent size increce i want to feel a bit of weight down there. If u know how i could get 1 that would be awsome. Any pics ect would be helpfull ☺
Any time you draw fluids into your sack you are growing a hydrocele.

Consistent pumping to more and more extreme sizes will give you lasting growth.
It comes from the thickening of the skin as it tries to shrink back to it’s normal size.
Rob UK

Post by Rob UK »

Adam25 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:17 pm I just want the permenent size increce i want to feel a bit of weight down there. If u know how i could get 1 that would be awsome. Any pics ect would be helpfull ☺
Hi. I’ve posted a bit on Hydroceles on this forum this year as I got one in my right ball. It came on suddenly overnight after some cbt play with my partner. After reading up everything I could I decided to go and see a consultant about it just to make sure there was nothing sinister going on. I was given an ultrasound. It all checked out and I was able to see the display as the nurse was doing it. The consultant just shrugged said it wasn’t even a big one. It might get bigger over time but would never go away. He said enjoy it but come back if it started to bother me.
Since then I’ve been trying to get the other ball the same size by giving it gentle trauma before and after pumping and also when not pumping. I’ve had some success. It has increased permanently in size to about double or triple the size it used to be but still half the size of the other one. The bigger one is between snooker ball and tennis ball sized unpumped and perfectly round and hard. When I pump they grow to the same size.
Like has been said here a Hydrocele is a surrounding of lymphatic fluid between the testicle and sack that doesn’t drain. I have attached a picture of mine as they are. They are totally unpumped in this picture. This is my normal size now. Hope that helps. PM me or post on here if you want to know anything else.
Attachments
E055ACC8-081D-4A40-8D73-51A6116DAAD9.jpeg
Adam25

Post by Adam25 »

Thanks 😊 how long and hard do u hit em for haha. And what kind of cbt did u do to get a hydrocyle overnight 😮
Rob UK

Post by Rob UK »

Adam25 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:10 am Thanks 😊 how long and hard do u hit em for haha. And what kind of cbt did u do to get a hydrocyle overnight 😮
Not long and not hard ! There is probably one spot that will do it but finding it isn’t going to be easy so that’s why I go in different areas. Judging by diagrams and pics on the net I’d say the pathway you want to open is higher up but don’t quote me on that. I’m no expert. You don’t want to hurt yourself and get blood in there. It needs to be lymphatic fluid so you need to open up the tube into your abdomen. It was open at birth but closes up once your balls descend. The cbt just involved smacking. I hadn’t pumped for a week before it happened but maybe the smacking in sex play and pumping cumulated in the tube opening up. The consultant couldn’t tell me one definitive reason why Hydroceles form in some people. He said it probably wasn’t the pumping but probably was the smacking. He did say the older you are the more likely to get one you are. I’m in my 50’s. If you really want to develop them it might be a long project. Just keep pumping and get a smacking routine going but I don’t believe you have to do it hard. You risk other damage if you do.