Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

neonpumper

Re: Hydroceles

Post by neonpumper »

My pumped balls with hydroceles
52750374-0F80-4CBA-94D1-4606FEF083DB.jpeg
652A68FA-B527-4EAF-B4A2-3D6E88CD150D.jpeg
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

you do not have hydroceles and your balls need extensive stretching before you pump. There is nothing attractive about your sac; a new routine is essential for genital growth.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

bigricky wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:11 am you do not have hydroceles and your balls need extensive stretching before you pump. There is nothing attractive about your sac; a new routine is essential for genital growth.
Thank you for the advice. I was told by my Doctor that I do have hydroceles, when we discussed my pumping.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Hydroceles are a serious thing and must me handled with care. I suggest that you invest in a long straight cylinder, and use it extensively before any other cylinder. You need to create length not girth, and stretch your sac until it is paper thin. Manual stretching, kneading and massaging your sac,, stretching for maximum length, well lubricated , a heating pad is helpful and lots of warm baths.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

bigricky wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:56 am Hydroceles are a serious thing and must me handled with care. I suggest that you invest in a long straight cylinder, and use it extensively before any other cylinder. You need to create length not girth, and stretch your sac until it is paper thin. Manual stretching, kneading and massaging your sac,, stretching for maximum length, well lubricated , a heating pad is helpful and lots of warm baths.
Thank you sir, for the help.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

My pleasure, anytime.
Adam25

Post by Adam25 »

Nice big balls is there A way to get hydrocyles i want big balls but just cant get the whole pumping thing down
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Mostly you have to enjoy pumping enough to accumulate growth over time all while allowing time to heal regularly. It’s a slow, but erotic process because you are always a little bigger than you were when you started. Enjoy your size! When the time comes that your bag responds, be careful when it becomes dark red, tight and shiny, you are maxed out and can be subject to blisters and abrasions.

If you search my voluminous threads on pumping you can become as large as you want.
Start with -jar pumping, hydration, heating pad, wet pumping -
There’s a wealth of information from many guys here.
Emulate the ones that you admire the most!
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

If I were to pump at a constant 7-8 hg Would I see permanent results faster? I’ve done a few sessions and want to know if I’m going to risk a hydrocele.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Brother1899 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:42 am If I were to pump at a constant 7-8 hg Would I see permanent results faster? I’ve done a few sessions and want to know if I’m going to risk a hydrocele.
It depends on how much vacuum you can tolerate and for how long. Sometimes high vacuum has diminishing returns because you get sore and discontinue the session sooner than with a moderate vacuum level. You can vary the vacuum level with short peaks of 7-8 hg, with a baseline of 4-5hg.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

My self esteem is greatly affected by the size of my bag. Therefore I pack my monster tube at least once everyday, 6 days a week, with one day set aside for manual stretching for length and shape. I am addicted to the discipline and displaying the results.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I approve your message big Ricky :D I wish I had the time to pump everyday and as you say 'doing it properly with the right equipment' which of course I have. BB.
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:07 pm
Brother1899 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:42 am If I were to pump at a constant 7-8 hg Would I see permanent results faster? I’ve done a few sessions and want to know if I’m going to risk a hydrocele.
It depends on how much vacuum you can tolerate and for how long. Sometimes high vacuum has diminishing returns because you get sore and discontinue the session sooner than with a moderate vacuum level. You can vary the vacuum level with short peaks of 7-8 hg, with a baseline of 4-5hg.
I’ve done 2 sessions at about 8hg and it feels pretty good. I want to take it up to around 10 and see how that goes. As long as I don’t feel severe pain I’m good right?
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Find the time, make it your priority, it will change your life.
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

So do hydroceles form every time you pump your balls and just go away gradually? I understand that there are instances that some pumpers come across where they stay permanently.