pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

asslicker061

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by asslicker061 »

Definitely need to look into the doughnut weights. They look great hanging on you.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks AL, they feel bloody good as well. You have one advantage over there, The Chain Gang is much cheaper than Secret Leather over here however for us with postage it works out about the same. The Chain Gang however will not post to the UK, which makes me believe the 2 outlets are connected. just search WMC weights on their site.

BnL
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

27th December and back to work. buses this week while they're parked up doing nothing and the first one is due it's test in Feb' so service time as well.
Worked thru a bit yesterday, one, to get a bit more done and two, time for a stretch tube session. A good hour was had but it was the end of the day and usually at this time i'd swap out the 3lb heavy for my usual 60 and 20, 3 1/4lb.
With plenty of length out of the tube i decided it would be a good idea to put the 60 on top of the heavy then remove the heavy. Once on i set up my little mirror to see what it looked like and had to get a pic or two.

40 x 42 ID and 60 x 40 ID. 5 1/2 lbs and 100 mm/just short of 4"

27 dec 23 1.jpg
27 dec 23 2.jpg
27 dec 23 3.jpg
27 dec 23 4.jpg

Felt absolutely wonderful. Not sure just how long i could have worn it but it might be something in the future for short periods when i have more time after the tube.
With room at the top i decided to put the 20 x 42 on the top.

$0 x 42 heavy, 60 x 40 and 20 x 42. 120mm/4 3/4" and 6 1/4 lb.

27 dec 23 5.jpg
27 dec 23 6.jpg
27 dec 23 7.jpg
27 dec 23 8.jpg

I was very surprised by how comfortable it still felt. Really not sure it could last long if i went about my daily doings but wow, it felt bloody good.
Thinking next time, start steady, leave the heavy on and add a 20 for 3 3/4 lb and see how i go with that, i can always up it another time.

Work beckons. Later.

BnL
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

So much length! 👌🏼

Amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You should join in Tiny, then fill them up .....

Friday, chippy day and i thought i'd give chippy lady her Christmas/new year ogle. Just the 60 this morning at 2 1/2lb so added a 50 on top. 110mm, 4 1/2 lb and a pair of work trousers that have seen better days. ....

29 dec 23 1.jpg
29 dec 23 2.jpg
29 dec 23 3.jpg
29 dec 23 4.jpg
29 dec 23 5.jpg

I'll be back to the 60 after dinner, bit too chilly here for so much plus, i want to make sure there's no soreness, was hoping to get into the stretch tube today but doesn't look like i'll manage it, there's always tomorrow......

BnL

EDIT

After dinner. I'd been wearing the stack for an hour and a half and mainly sat down over that time. Time for the 50 to come off, leaving the 60.

29 dec 23 6.jpg
29 dec 23 7.jpg
29dec 23 8.jpg

looking like stretch tube tomorrow.

BnL
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

My weights seem to have all disappeared… 🤔
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

So nice of you to share your progress with the chippy lady. Sure she got an eye full and heavy sigh.
You are starting the year off in great form brother.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You need to get up here Tiny, plenty of sizes to try so you start on the right foot.
Al, Seemed to be a treat for her going off the number of glances and stares in my general direction. really want to push it now, just keep to limits for now so as not to over-do things on the left side.
Saturday ( day before new years eve ) i was in work and managed another session in the stretch tube. Bit late in the afternoon but anytime is better than no time.

30 dec 23 1.jpg
30 dec 23 2.jpg
30 dec 23 3.jpg

swapped out the heavy for my normal 60 and after having the 50 on top the day before went for it again.

30 dec 23 4.jpg
30 dec 23 5.jpg
30 dec 23 6.jpg

110mm or just over 4 1/2 " and 4 1/2lb, then off to sample a quick pint of the local brewing excelence before tea.

back in the stretch tube now as i type, another 20 mins or so to go. I havn't got my 20 x 42 here. I do have others but they a little bigger on the ID so i think i'll be going with 2 x 15 x 29's which will make 3 1/2 lb for the rest of the night.

BnL
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

The heavy down low makes for so good swinging. Looking good brother.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks AL. The extra weight does feel good but time in it has to be limited. Too much weight for too long gets the recent ish hernia site aching and at 11 months since it was done i really don't want to be over doing it. If you dig into the top side of the sac you can feel all the strings and things on their way down to the balls, on my left side these are now virtually under the skin, a big change from where they should be and all down to the repair and probably the amount of time it took to get it done so steady as it goes and slowly slowly up the weight with the occasional extra weight here and there when things are feeling good.

Been a rough week this week. I could feel something trying to get into me over the Christmas/new year period and eventually it managed it on Tuesday and went straight to my chest and throat. Bad in the mornings and waking me up during the night. It seems to settle in the afternoons and early evenings but being busy as well as tired out it's been a rough week so mainly just been carrying the 2 1/2 60mm. There's been other things to worry about. Until yesterday. Once i'd had some dinner i felt the best i've felt all week so added a 50 above the 60. 4 1/2 lb and very nice it felt until late afternoon so took the 50 off for a while and applied a good amount of coconut oil mix and then re-fitted the 50 before going to the pub for a quick one and home for tea. A good clean in the bath and both back on for the rest of the night until bed time. Didn't bother going out last night i was absolutely knackered and not sure yet if i'll bother tonight. only good thing is the body temp the infection brings doesn't half make them drop at times but i'd rather be without it.

So, bed time last night, just a few.

5 jan 24 1.jpg
5 jan 24 2.jpg
5 jan 24 3.jpg

110mm and 4 1/2lb. back to my normal 80mm and 3 1/4 lb today and as soon as i get rid of this chest and get some sleep i'll have to think of getting the daily weight up to 3 1/2 more often. I'd like some extra length before summer arrives to try and make the most of it.

BnL
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Envisioning shop uses for your ball-lifting power!
Piston puller, gear puller, chain carrier, garbage pail tote, spare tire carrier, tool box carrier... :lol:

On the less comedic side, I do envy your massages.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

You are well on your way down brother.
xxlulli

Post by xxlulli »

Hallo
wo bekommt man so große gewichte
meine kleinen bekomme ich nicht mehr angelegt
will sie verschenken
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pumping now, i've used a few shackles and the like years ago but you can't beat the proper weights.
Al, not the sort of temp's these days, icy here but you do what you can.
xxlulli, my weights come from Secret Leather. Not cheap but the best.

Eventually got a quiet day. One or two things i could be messing with but couldn't be arsed. Not had a day off in the last couple of weeks. Finally, and feeling a bit better these days, with everything warmed up they were shoved into the stretch tube. 3lb heavy on the top and stays on now until bath time tonight, then the 60 and 50, 4 1/2lb till bed time when i'll take the 50 off. Eventually as well, had time afterwards to get to the tanning cab. I time myself by swinging them side to side to a count of 100, then crouch down to get some sun into the crease under my saggy bum and swing them front to rear, again to a count of 100 then repeat. 6 mins of swing time and sun....
These are straight out of the tube earlier....

17 jan 24 1.jpg
17 jan 24 2.jpg
17 jan 24 3.jpg
17 jan 24 4.jpg
17 jan 24 5.jpg
17 jan 24 6.jpg

All for now. End of the day nearly, i can feel apint coming on and later a good soak and scrub in the bath, everything nice and warm and 4 1/2 lb on. Lovely

BnL
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Bath time, a little later than planned . 3 lb off, good wash and on with the 60 and the 50. 110 mm/4 3/82 ish and 4 1/2 lb.

17 jan 24 7.jpg
17 jan 24 8.jpg
17 jan 24 9.jpg
17 jan 24 10.jpg
17 jan 24 11.jpg
17 jan 24 12.jpg
Easiest way to get some coconut oil into the 60 is to lift the 50, i like the look though .....

BnL