Surgilube for penile stretching/restoration

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

Surgilube for penile stretching/restoration

Post by inflationfetish »

I've been reading a lot of your posts and am fascinated by the Surgilube threads. I've been pumping and doing saline for years on my own with almost no interaction with anyone. I can do up to 3 liters of saline at a time without it going into my abdomen or thighs. I enjoy the feeling of being swollen very much, but have always suspected that the saline absorbs too quickly to produce long term skin growth the way I want.

I would like to try surgilube in my cock in order to stretch the skin (I am cut) because I would love to have more skin on the shaft, even though I already have a fair amount I want more skin growth...

Does anyone have much experience with just doing cock with Surgilube?
What does the "encapsulation" really feel like?
How much expansion do you get over the initial amount of Surgilube?
Original_Syba

Re: Surgilube for penile stretching/restoration

Post by Original_Syba »

I've done surgilube a few times and there might be a few things you really should know.
In the shaft, yes It is very nice and last quite a while, but you gotta be careful. Try and find a spot nowhere near a vein to start off, then you'll have to fill in the whole area with the lube because it doesn't migrate like saline, but the swelling will trick you into thinking it did. Everyone is different and I'd say at least 30% of the lube stayed putt after the swelling went down.
Now the bad part. I won't lie. The first time it hurts. I had to sleep funny because it bothered me that much, but I'm a bit of a wimp anyway. Think I did in all about 60 cc in all, all over the shaft and ended up with a coke can sized shaft after swelling, then It dropped down to less than half the size. Also Important: Wear a cock ring or rubber-band for at least a day or two, as it's stretching some can be forced into the abdomen and that's not fun. It gets rock hard after injection and if it ends up there, if you're partner sits on top... well its not good either with a sharp stabby pain.
inflationfetish

Do you think if you injected around the end of the shaft near the head you would wind up with a large ring? How much swelling would you say you got compared to to the amount of Surgilube, 2X, 3X, more? When it went down, was it lumpy as in the gel stayed in the specific spots you injected it into or did it work it's way around any? When you say "hard", was it like rocks around your shaft? How many weeks/months etc... did the spots stay there? Did they soften up with time?

Thanks for any info, you are a great help! I have some on the way but want as much info as possible!
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

Yeah if you inject in the upper shaft.. idk what you would call it. Glands? Doughnut? but yeah it leaves a nice ring and to be honest it's my favorite part and when I say hard I mean when you have an erection, it completely feels like it is part of the shaft. It doesn't move. It's not like saline where it feels like a leather balloon. If you were to touch it, it feels like it is part of you.It's not like rocks in any way. Now when I say that, if there is a lot it does stay rather harder than expected when flaccid, so I do walk around with a little mini boner. It doesn't bother me or hurt in any way but I have some small annoyances like sitting to use the toilet.
Now swelling is dependent on liquids you drink. I think in my 60 cc injection I got around 500ml worth in swelling, but it went down like i said less than half of that. I can get it to return to the original swollen size when I use my pump and it lasts most of the day. When the swelling did go down I didn't have bumps or lumps anywhere, but there was a ridge indention where the shaft meets the head where the back of the head rested on the doughnut. That was just unavoidable when it was settling. I works it way around a little to fill gaps but the majority stays where you put it.
inflationfetish

Great information! How long would you say it took your body to reabsorb all of it?
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

It's been some time, I just keep adding to it.
inflationfetish

Do you have any pics? I'm just wondering how long it takes to absorb because I do like "vanilla" sex also and may have a new gf before too long, but while I am single I want to do some serious stretching of my shaft skin. If it lasts a few weeks versus a few months is what I'm curious about. How big have you gotten now?
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

Eh I don't have pics because I made a promise to my partner that I wouldn't. I can say I haven't been able to inject anymore (due to budget reasons) in around a month and it is still unchanged. From past research I did myself though, It roughly lasts a few months before you see any real changes. I do have to say that it can be a turn on too. Being able for your partner to say,"Damn. I can't even fit my mouth around that." or "You barely fit in that magnum condom." ....and women talk to their friends.
inflationfetish

have you seen any damage? Any weeping or sores after injection?
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

I'll get an occasional bruise if my needle moves around a lot, but I just use multiple straight 10 cc syringes with a 22 gauge needle. No damage. No sores. I go to crazy lengths to make sure there is safety.Taking a long bath then an alcohol bath with Chlorascrub wipes and sterile gloves to prevent infection. Like I said the only bad thing I could even think of was its just annoying if you have to sit on the toilet. Now don't go overboard. It will hurt more in the morning than the day you did it.
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

Original_Syba wrote:Yeah if you inject in the upper shaft.. idk what you would call it. Glands? Doughnut? but yeah it leaves a nice ring and to be honest it's my favorite part and when I say hard I mean when you have an erection, it completely feels like it is part of the shaft. It doesn't move. It's not like saline where it feels like a leather balloon. If you were to touch it, it feels like it is part of you.It's not like rocks in any way. Now when I say that, if there is a lot it does stay rather harder than expected when flaccid, so I do walk around with a little mini boner. It doesn't bother me or hurt in any way but I have some small annoyances like sitting to use the toilet.
Now swelling is dependent on liquids you drink. I think in my 60 cc injection I got around 500ml worth in swelling, but it went down like i said less than half of that. I can get it to return to the original swollen size when I use my pump and it lasts most of the day. When the swelling did go down I didn't have bumps or lumps anywhere, but there was a ridge indention where the shaft meets the head where the back of the head rested on the doughnut. That was just unavoidable when it was settling. I works it way around a little to fill gaps but the majority stays where you put it.
Ok, now I am very interested in what you are describing........can you post some pics of what you are telling us?
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
Original_Syba

Post by Original_Syba »

My terminology for the pieces is limited, but I meant just under the skin. Not into the head or directly into the shaft itself. That is a big no.
Boypumpmt

Re: Surgilube para alongamento/restauração do pênis

Post by Boypumpmt »

Good afternoon everyone, yesterday I injected 20 mL of KY lubricant. no pain but at the end of the afternoon it was very swollen and hot and now it is already well debloated just with the volume of lubricant but still hot and a little sore.
I used a 22g needle and applied it in 6 points.