Ball stretching and weights.....

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Keith Alcox

Re: Ball stretching and weights.....

Post by Keith Alcox »

Ive used stainless steel shackles like this, but I have cut the ends off with an angle grinder and then used a hacksaw to put a groove in the end for a screw driver. Iverecently brought a larger one which I can wear as a cock ring which came from a boating shop. It needs an alan key to open and close it. For years Ive worn two bolts from the same boating shop through my tits which I never took out.Because I wanted something bigger to show through my tight t shirts, Ive also bought some stainless steel smaller shackles with alan key turns. They look really good as the screw bit is just the right width. I made up some silver coloured plastic which I heated and have dripped over the alan key hole and then sanded it smooth.To remove them if I ever want to Id have to scrape the plastic out which I dont want to unless after a while I decide to replace the plastic with solder.
Keith Alcox

Post by Keith Alcox »

will garrison wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 am The shackles look interesting. Think I'll try those. I currently use split collars. An inch and a half long. just a little over a pound. Have been stuck there for about 2 years now. Have been there for so long, those 2 collars are now part of my scrotum. You all have awesome balls, am jealous of you all.
The advantage of the shackles is the flesh can breathe and so they can be worn permanently aswashing is easy.
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

THRE IS REFERENCE HERE TO MANDAX. ANOTHER DEVICE THAT I HAVE FOUND WORKS WELL is Secret leather's ball Forcer.

It also works on the principle that it relies on stretching by torque not gravity. Therefore you can wear the stretcher all night. And, through the night, your balls will stretch and relax into more stretch. In the morning, the balls will be hanging at a new low and you can put on as heavy a gravity reliant weight as you can handle. Gravity then takes over as you go about your walking (or running or sitting) day. As night comes, you will find your balls eager for the Ball Forcer. (We all know how addictive ball stretching is!)

An added bonus in the morning is that you will wake with very nice morning wood. You know what to do about that.
longhang

Post by longhang »

Stretching with weights, a good work for longer balls
longhang

Post by longhang »

Weights1.png
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

My balls now hang 11”
Attachments
75E77260-D413-4708-9881-FEA5D3DB6944.jpeg
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I’ve tried everything going Had round weights for several years then went to round ovals and they’re the most comfortable weights yet
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist