Questions for a projected first-time

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Aesenia

Questions for a projected first-time

Post by Aesenia »

Hey there!

My boyfriend has been asking it for months, so I'd like to get him to do a saline inflation for Christmas, but… I'm quite afraid about it. Neither him or I have any experience in it, and we haven't managed to find anybody who could help within a range of hundred kilometers.

So there, I would like to ask a few questions:
First, what exactly should I buy to do all the process safely? If possible, do you know any trusted online vendor for such equipment?
Second, how much should we use for a first-time injection? My boyfriend is very enthusiastic, so I'll be the safeguard, and I must know any limit.
Is there good video/article/tutorial which would explain and illustrate the whole process in details? I found very different methods all over the web, I don't know which one is the best.
And if there is any advice I should take before going for that project, I would love to take it.

I'm worried about it all, but it may be one of his greatest naughty dream, I'd like to please him for that one. However I won't take any risk if it can be avoided, that's why I'd like a few preparation and a max explanations. :D