Post Infusion Questions

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

norma123

Post Infusion Questions

Post by norma123 »

Need some advise. Did 500 ml saline. Went in about 1/2 inch with the cath. Had trouble with drip. Moved cath around quite a bit during my session. At the end of the 500 ml the cath fell out. Lots of blood for about a minute. Afterword loved the feeling of my heavy balls. The morning after I noticed a "black n blue". During the course of the day the "black n blue" expanded and spread to my cock. Took close to a week for the "black n blue" to disappear. Is this normal or did i do something wrong? Want to try it again but a bit nervous now. Please advise. Thanks.
Attachments
Filling3.jpg
ole.saline

Re: Post Infusion Questions

Post by ole.saline »

hallo norma,

dont be a fool. dont use a Cath!!!! A needle is makes smaller hole + less pain + cheaper
ole.saline
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

The 'black and blue' was due to you puncturing a blood vessel in the scrotum somewhere. I had that happen once and the bruising was pretty bad, but it did clear up after a while. I was using a butterfly needle for that infusion and I kept adjusting it trying to improve the flow rate, and evidently I nicked a blood vessel on the inside when i did. That's why I ONLY use catheters anymore.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

you hit a vein and catheters are not meant to be moved around like this so it probably got bent. go with small gauge needles like 22g and u will get way less bruising.

don't worry tho, if you hit a vein just put pressure for like 5 minutes.

also, a great way to know if you are in a vein is to just slightly pull back the needle. if red goes up into the iv line, you hit a vein.

:) cheers
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.