Questions about saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

abstract22

Questions about saline

Post by abstract22 »

Hi everyone,

I'm really interested in saline inflation, and I'd love to try it on my boyfriend. What really shocked me was how huge a guy's sack can be inflated, I really wouldn't have believed it until I saw some of the pictures on here. It raised many questions in my mind, so I was wondering if you could answer a few of them…

We're a bit into bondage, and I was thinking that saline would be an amazing way to add to the sense of restriction and submission, since there's the sense of his own genitals being "in the way", and the constant awareness of them. Well I don't know what it's like to have balls, not to mention having them swollen up with liters of liquid: how much restriction does this cause, how much do they get in the way, and what exactly can and can't you do properly with something this big and heavy between your legs? Obviously it depends on the size, so I'd also like to know what size does what :lol: I love the idea of him not being able to leave the house for a few days, or even wear pants! How would walking or jogging work? :D

What size can you expect to reach for the first time, and how many inflations would it take to fit in say a liter?

And I also had some more evil ideas, like having a hole cut into a chair, hanging his balls through and inflating his sack there so they won't fit through, forcing him to wait until it "goes down"… would that even work?

Ropes sound like a great idea too, since there's so much more to tie…

Any other suggestions?

Oh and don't worry, we're not going to do anything unless we're 100% sure we can do it safely, so not anytime soon yet…

Thanks!!
bobsaget

Re: Questions about saline

Post by bobsaget »

Wow, what a lucky guy, I'm trying to slowly ease my gf into saline, if she approached me about doing it before I told her everything about my experience I would be incredibly turned on. This was my first infusion
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37216
I think I did a liter, and the next infusion I did 2 liters, then 3 liters, but I dont think I was ready for 3.
729b4l

Re: Questions about saline

Post by 729b4l »

Sounds exciting! Here's a link to a video that should give you some idea of possibilities. Check out all his videos.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=CooTI-J264- Have fun!