Do we have any members from the UK?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Imppump

Re: Do we have any members from the UK?

Post by Imppump »

Anyone into n2o inflation?.
thermal

Post by thermal »

I`m an older newbie in Manchester but better late than never. Thanks to the info on newart I have just ordered silicone lids for my "jam jars" which will be far cheaper than LoveHun / AnnWinter etc. whats the best value for money vac.pump, all advice and contact most welcome.
I`m also going to dabble with sounds and electro-stim.
Edit Friday 17/11/2023
Added below:

I am so glad to have stumbled upon this Newart forum as I had been on the cusp of jumping in to Sounding for some time.
I am in my 60s and was looking for a “where to start” type guide and thanks to the wealth of info here (some eye watering!) I have taken the plunge and ordered a variety of sound sizes in silicone and steel, an e-stim starter kit as well as silicone lids for pumping jars so I will report on my progress in sounds / pumps and e-stim.
I am near Manchester, England (don`t hold that against me!) if anyone (M or F) would like to help me I am very approachable.
Along the way I collected quite a few on-topic videos if folk are interested and, as I am fairly tech-savvy, these can be shrunk and transferred if you have reasonable internet bandwidth.
I will probably start sounding on my own but would like my wife to become involved, do any of you have any advice in this regard or do most women think sounding is a “gay” interest?
Other questions:
can you have intercourse with a sound inserted and are there precautions that need to be taken?
how does a widened urethra change the stream of pee as it leaves towards the toilet bowl?
does anyone use Veet / have any good tips?
does anyone have pre-loved pumps or ball stretching kit going cheap (tho` weight makes postage scary)?
billypumper

Post by billypumper »

colchesterbloke wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:24 pm Billy how you doing, ages since we chattted last..
Good mate thanks you been pumping much?
Cock Pumping Aficionado

Xhamster: https://m.xhamster.com/users/billybobpump
BDSMLR: https://billybobpump.bdsmlr.com/
Pumppig: Billypumper

Looking for pump buddies :wink:
Jack115

Post by Jack115 »

If near Manchester or surrounding areas, please message me if you’re keen for a pump meet. Love outdoor hook ups and walking around with monster pumped cock swinging
From UK looking for pump sessions or post pump cruise meets. Cock pump only. Don’t pump balls.
thermal

Post by thermal »

Jack115 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:49 am If near Manchester or surrounding areas, please message me if you’re keen for a pump meet. Love outdoor hook ups and walking around with monster pumped cock swinging
Hi Jack, I`m near Manchester, my new pump arrived from China but not tried it yet, cheap as chips and it was shipped with lots of stocking filler Xmas gifts so I didn`t even pay shipping!
It`s not quite outdoors weather at present!
Baza

Post by Baza »

Here in the West Midlands love to sound estim and pump my Cock
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

I live in north staffordshire, love sounds and jockstraps - wltm fellow cock teasers.
tompump

Post by tompump »

Hi from Suffolk, looking to see where i can get good pumps equipment etc, in uk if any, also advice, be good to chat on the subject, with local guys, thanks
billypumper

Post by billypumper »

tompump wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:15 pm Hi from Suffolk, looking to see where i can get good pumps equipment etc, in uk if any, also advice, be good to chat on the subject, with local guys, thanks
Personally I like LA pump tubes but there are lots of others on the market. EBay etc. between 3-4” is a good place to start if pumping cock and balls together.
Cock Pumping Aficionado

Xhamster: https://m.xhamster.com/users/billybobpump
BDSMLR: https://billybobpump.bdsmlr.com/
Pumppig: Billypumper

Looking for pump buddies :wink:
dynopump

Post by dynopump »

Hi there seems plenty of members in UK
I’m straight guy from south coast just thought I would say hello.
Haven’t been pumping in a while or sounding or both together at the same time with electric pumps. :evil:
Had few health/mental probs but hay ho onwards.
Length

Post by Length »

Hi
South Coast also m8, gay
Experienced with my own kit
Addo

Post by Addo »

Cardiff, South Wales here. Can travel / accom. Looking for a pump buddy.
Attachments
IMG_0585.jpeg
IMG_0585.jpeg (32.7 KiB) Viewed 547 times
IMG_0584.jpeg
IMG_0584.jpeg (48.42 KiB) Viewed 547 times
Just4Fun40

Post by Just4Fun40 »

Based in the southwest but travel all over with work, I can’t always accommodate but would really like to meet some like minded buddies/groups to have some fun with.

Into anything really, pumping (cock and balls), ball stretching, estim, sounding, piercing, saline (not done this for a long time).
Adam25

Post by Adam25 »

Hi from the north east UK here open minded done all sorts done saline glucose FF ect love to try silicone one day
UKNipplePig

Post by UKNipplePig »

Slim/ toned 30 year old from near Birmingham, I'm primarily interested in nipple pumping but interested in pumping of all sorts/ saline (though not as experienced with the latter) looking for meets/ chats if anyone fancies it ;)