scrotal sack post infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

flux

scrotal sack post infusion

Post by flux »

I've seen a lot of pics of scrotal sacks while inflated but hardly ever what the sack looks like after everything deflates, or how your sack changes over time. Anyone care to share their experiences and pics? :wink:
Zylork0122

Re: scrotal sack post infusion

Post by Zylork0122 »

Not a ton of people on this forum do that my friend. We like to full-fledged growth, not deflation. Yes there is change from time to time, I don't know about noticable. You should ask maxxxbulge.
1 liter, 2 liter, 5 liter, 10 liter?!?!?
bobsaget

Post by bobsaget »

Post infusion(as in the next morning when Ive lost some size) the sack hangs very low, like 6-8 inches low. The skin is VERY thick(you can use thumb and forefinger and leave indentations), and sometimes cold(below body temp at least). Is is nowhere close to as fun as the actual pump.
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

hallo bobsaget,
please can you send some pics from next morning or 24 hours past infuse in tjis Forum or PM? thanl you. Also look in your PM
ole.saline.
Wren

Post by Wren »

I haven't infused in over a year and am not sure if I will do it again in the future, but one of my favorite parts was when it was partially deflated. At that point it was stretched for many hours so it hadn't started retracting yet, but there was still fluid inside. Loose sack + remaining fluid = heavy low-hanging scrotum that feels very nice.
Tuquoque

Post by Tuquoque »

Yes, I'd have to agree with the "post-infusion" (next day) descriptions given above. The scrotum hangs down very low, is quite loose, and is also very pliable. And the greater the quantity of saline infused the day before--meaning, that much more stretching of the scrotal sac--the more exaggerated the hang, looseness, and pliability is. After a nice fill-up the day before, the following day rewards you with a big, droopy, floppy sac that dangles nicely between the legs.
theomb

Post by theomb »

Here is a pic of my sack post pump/saline. If you stick with it, your sack will lengthen an grow. Then when you are warm, they will get really loose and the fun...
Attachments
overhang.jpg
overhang.jpg (11.61 KiB) Viewed 6032 times
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
gandalf9997

Post by gandalf9997 »

Thanks for the inspiration, theomb. I'd love to have some nice low hangers like that. We'll see where I am in a few years.
theomb

Post by theomb »

Before and After...
Attachments
2001_2010_Ballstretching results.jpg
2001_2010_Ballstretching results.jpg (10.54 KiB) Viewed 5776 times
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
gandalf9997

Post by gandalf9997 »

I think it's awesome. I show it to my bf and he's like "Just remember, when you're 80, it'll sag on its own...." LOL
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Hello to all, I am a new member and this topic addresses a current concern of mine.

Almost 2 weeks ago I did a three day mini marathon infusing 1.5 Liters each day. It has taken a long time to return to the non inflated state and my sack is still not as it was pre infusion. Sometimes it is loose and supple and my balls really hang down low. At others it is as if the skin becomes a little thicker and it is difficult to get the ball weights I normally wear 24/7 on and even with them on, I have to remove one of the weights pretty quickly.

Any ideas as to what is going on? I have only recently become turned on to scrotal infusion and love it. Mini marathon was after three previous sessions of only doing the infusing for 1 day and allowing deflation to return my sack to normal.

Again, Hello everyone. I will try to post a couple of images in the appropriate forum section.

Ron