Unpumped Big Clit

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

norp

Re: Unpumped Big Clit

Post by norp »

Glitch, the T cream is alcohol based and burns like a fucker when applied to sensitive areas. Been there tried that, she headed straight for a cold shower after we did that, and hopping fast too.
Thanks for the compliments, we appreciate them.
norp

Post by norp »

Here are some FIT photos from Aug/Sept 2010.
Last edited by norp on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

WOW!!.....She's SENSATIONAL!! I LOVE that bulge in her crotch!! :D
norp

Post by norp »

Me toooooo.
Van_Isle_Pumper

Post by Van_Isle_Pumper »

Wow, fucking amazing clit she's got there, I love it! Nothing better than a nice big sensitive clitty. Also that beach looks very familiar, if it's where I think it is I've actually pumped and fucked on that very beach...West Coasters Norp?
major77

Post by major77 »

She´s HOT ;) I love that bulge:) I would love to join in on that beach... ;)

:D
heavylifter

Post by heavylifter »

Amazing body, its obvious that she works hard to get it. Can't wait till she pumps that meaty clit . Glad you found the site :D
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Hi again Norp....I just can't get enough of your wife. Does she or has she ever been in any body building competition events? I would think she'd do quite well if she did. Her stomach, thighs and ass are so well defined and very tight. What was your reaction when you first pulled down her panties and saw her GORGEOUS clit? How do you ever get anything done with having her around? I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything but her body if she were around me. I'd love to watch her play and diddle her clit and watch it get erect then cum to orgasm.....That would be so HOT!! Does she squirt? I would guess that her pussy is really, really tight.......Sorry for the thousand questions but your wife really turns me on..... Her pics drive me CRAZY!!!!!....THANK YOU!!
norp

Post by norp »

She competed in fitness a few times in the from 92-97 and always placed in the top three. She works with Autistic children and has the patience of a saint. On top of that she never nags or complains and is content with life in general and all the things we are blessed to have and do. She is a hunter and enjoys deer hunting with Archery equipment. Also she has a exhibitionist side to her which is opposite to her quiet personality. She has no big ego. She loves me, her job and lifes pleasures in general.

Watching her play and twiddle with her big clit is normal around here. She even plays in her sleep I might add. We just started our summer diet and it shoud be a fun summer soon. I can't wait.
major77

Post by major77 »

norp wrote:She competed in fitness a few times in the from 92-97 and always placed in the top three. She works with Autistic children and has the patience of a saint. On top of that she never nags or complains and is content with life in general and all the things we are blessed to have and do. She is a hunter and enjoys deer hunting with Archery equipment. Also she has a exhibitionist side to her which is opposite to her quiet personality. She has no big ego. She loves me, her job and lifes pleasures in general.

Watching her play and twiddle with her big clit is normal around here. She even plays in her sleep I might add. We just started our summer diet and it shoud be a fun summer soon. I can't wait.
Take her to Norway for hunting, and pumping ;)
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Thanks for the post. Beautiful lady, great body, lovely clit!
str8pumpin

Post by str8pumpin »

She is amazing thanks for sharing!
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

norp wrote:She competed in fitness a few times in the from 92-97 and always placed in the top three. She works with Autistic children and has the patience of a saint. On top of that she never nags or complains and is content with life in general and all the things we are blessed to have and do. She is a hunter and enjoys deer hunting with Archery equipment. Also she has a exhibitionist side to her which is opposite to her quiet personality. She has no big ego. She loves me, her job and lifes pleasures in general.

It sounds to me like you've found the perfect woman....Congratulations on that. As you know already, you're a lucky guy. She's very fortunate also to have someone like you who really appreciates her. I have several wooded acres here with lots of deer so she can hunt here any time! I'll just stand by and watch in amazement!!....... :D
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Very Sexy Pictures
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
pussyposse

Post by pussyposse »

OMG she is incredibly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!