Unpumped Big Clit

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

major77

Re: Unpumped Big Clit

Post by major77 »

Can I ask her age? How old was she when she noticed that her clit was way bigger then all the others? Is she embarrassed over the size, or does she show it of proud in the gym, showerarea and in the pool? Does she go out in public wearing thight clothes ?

What about buying her a tube for cockpumping? You get them in all sizes ;)

I´m REALLY looking forward to follow this :D
norp

Post by norp »

Some answers to Green and Major. My wife is 47 this year and the photos are recent from the end of 2011. She has exercised with weight since 14 years of age. I was surprised with her geneticaly large clit when I met her at age 18. Yes, we have been together a long time and very happy together.

Major, we are nudists and she has no problem with her clit in the nude and outdoors for all to see. In that environment nobody has ever said anything because nudists come in all shapes and sizes. But to be honest she is very happy and well adjusted with her unique sized happy clit. I might add that when she feels sexy or has sexy thoughts her clit swells and grows dramaticaly like in the photos. This also happens around others sunning at our favorite Nudist resort.

She started hormone replacement at 44 and takes daily progesterone/testosterone cream daily. A small amout of T keeps her sex drive very high and she masterbates one to two times a day by twiddling her clit off which is nice to watch. She is sexually well adjusted in all regards I might add.
I'll post more soon.
major77

Post by major77 »

norp wrote:Some answers to Green and Major. My wife is 47 this year and the photos are recent from the end of 2011. She has exercised with weight since 14 years of age. I was surprised with her geneticaly large clit when I met her at age 18. Yes, we have been together a long time and very happy together.

Major, we are nudists and she has no problem with her clit in the nude and outdoors for all to see. In that environment nobody has ever said anything because nudists come in all shapes and sizes. But to be honest she is very happy and well adjusted with her unique sized happy clit. I might add that when she feels sexy or has sexy thoughts her clit swells and grows dramaticaly like in the photos. This also happens around others sunning at our favorite Nudist resort.

She started hormone replacement at 44 and takes daily progesterone/testosterone cream daily. A small amout of T keeps her sex drive very high and she masterbates one to two times a day by twiddling her clit off which is nice to watch. She is sexually well adjusted in all regards I might add.
I'll post more soon.
LOVELY ;)
heavylifter

Post by heavylifter »

She sounds very sexy, you are lucky to have such a large clit to play with. I'm envious.Welcum to the site
GlitchSwitch

Post by GlitchSwitch »

norp wrote:I would like to introduce my wife who has a nice big clit. She tried pumping years ago but the clit pumping kit only had 3 tubes with a 1" diameter tube being the largest. It was uncomfortable for her because her clit is so big. I have been lurking here and looking for a new larger tube to satisfy her kinkyness.
[/url]
Your best bet is probably buying a custom cylinder and just the pump. Then you will be able to order just the cylinder when a bigger one is needed.

The site below lets you choose the exact cylinder measurements so you can order one thats a good fit. Looking at the selection the cylinder with 1 1/4 " diameter and 5" length looks good. Since your buying just the cylinder you have to get a separate pump as well. You can get all the stuff from the site.

http://www.vacutech.com/products.asp?cat=Cylinders

Really looking forward to pumping pics!
norp

Post by norp »

Thanks Glitch, this gives me a good look at what is available in cylinders for her. I have the hand pump now I just need to find a good sized cylinder that takes the same fitting from the hand pump.
major77

Post by major77 »

Where do you live? See thickwall.co.uk
They got Good prices, and quick shipping!
And they got them in all sizes;)
norp

Post by norp »

We live in Canada. I'm looking for a US source.
GlitchSwitch

Post by GlitchSwitch »

norp wrote:Thanks Glitch, this gives me a good look at what is available in cylinders for her. I have the hand pump now I just need to find a good sized cylinder that takes the same fitting from the hand pump.
On the site i provided they also do custom orders through email and let you choose exact measurements. They could probably tell you if the fitting is compatible.
On a side note I would recommend that you choose a cylinder thats longer then what you really need since it wont effect pressure and lets you use it longer.

For example the 6 inch length cylinder probably feels way to big right now but you never know one day you might need it :D and it wont hurt to have it.
major77

Post by major77 »

I agree... Go for a tube longer than you need right now... Suddenly one day it´s too small for her lovely clit ;)
Feel free to post more pics of her LOVELY cunt...;)

Is she readdy to pump her cunt, or does she only prefer clitpumping ?
norp

Post by norp »

I think if I get a pussy pump and a large cylinder I've got everything covered so to speak. She twittles her clit daily to orgasm and we hope that clit pumping may stimulate the area more.
I'll try to get a few photots up on the weekend or before.
norp

Post by norp »

Delete
Last edited by norp on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spittenred

Post by spittenred »

Envious....doesnt begin to describe what I feel when looking at your wifes clit! I have ached for years to have the oppurtunity to enjoy and pleasure a clit of that magnitude! Your a lucky man sir!
When all else fails.... pump it!!
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Hi Norp......I can't thank you enough for sharing her GORGEOUS clit with us.....She is blessed with one of the most BEAUTIFUL clits in the universe and you are blessed to have her to love and to cherish! There's so many things about a woman that I love, but a big clit is at the top of my list!....She is VERY SPECIAL!!.....thanks for sharing! :D
GlitchSwitch

Post by GlitchSwitch »

Awesome pics cant wait til shes starts pumping that clit!

Also you mentioned that she used testosterone cream have you thought about applying it to her clit?
Applied locally more testosterone will be absorbed in the clitoral tissue and might make it grow a bit bigger.