neuticles

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumping Now

Re: neuticles

Post by Pumping Now »

Non-metallic simpler at airports.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

True. I have a steel rod in my left leg that always provides entertainment when encountering metal detectors at security checkpoints.

On the other hand, I have no intention of ever going to an airport again. The last time was in the 1980s, and that was before the current "security" circus.

As far as detectors elsewhere... a lot depends on how sensitive the detectors are. People with a lot of piercings probably trip some of them, and any decent ball weight probably weighs as much as a pair of steel testicles. Sometimes they get the wand, sometimes the grope, sometimes they have to show off their jewelry.
sagittarius

Post by sagittarius »

I am not sure about the size for my surgery. The small one is 4 x 6 cm wit 60 ccm and the big one is 5.5 x 8 cm with 130 ccm.
Last edited by sagittarius on Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I'd go big
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
sagittarius

Post by sagittarius »

The other question is wrap around implants or not. I would prefer the wrap around typ with a hole for my natural testicles inside the implant
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

sagittarius wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:09 am The other question is wrap around implants or not. I would prefer the wrap around typ with a hole for my natural testicles inside the implant
Yes
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

If you ever need a testicle exam, can the doc feel any abnormal growths through the silicone "shoe" around the testicle?
sagittarius

Post by sagittarius »

That is true, but in my family was up to now no testicular cancer happen. The wrap around procedure is for my the best way but only possible by a serious doc (just like Dr. Eppley). Self surgery is only adding extra implants in the sac makeable. In Size I should go the middle way with 90 ccm each one.
modex

Post by modex »

In my opinion the wrap around variety will not work as the testicles themselves are alive and therefore constantly, albeit slightly, changing size and form. Also blood supply could be blocked a lot easier, which is neither good for the testicles nor the rest of the body.
I'd recommend just to add them below the existing ones. So you have four, like demonstrated in this thread. Looks great, feels good, so go for the big xtra!
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Implants are becoming a normal thing now; several urologists have web sites advertising their services. Some of them say it's OK to just stick the new ones in along with the originals, which will ride on top or (often) up inside the body while the larger, new ones stay down in the scrotum. If your balls normally ride high you don't see any "four ball" effect.

Old-school silicone implants had a tab and were sewn to the side of the scrotum. I never could find out why. Newer designs don't have the tabs; they just hang free.