Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

mac67

Re: Deep sounding

Post by mac67 »

Wow, i didn't realize you needed to go that slow and long per session. good to know. I got a little blood the other day. i'm hoping that's normal. I burned more than usual for a day and half. back to normal now. I used lidocaine to do clamp and cut for meatotomy. that helped a lot. the string is not a bad idea. I bet that was scary. I had a couple scares doing anal play. had a vitamin bottle slide up too far while masturbating. wasn't paying attention in the heat of the moment and it slipped in past first bend. I tried different ways to get it out without success. had to go to hospital and get a colonoscopy. embarrassing as hell. another time a big silicone toy wouldn't slip out. I got my drill out and put a long screw in it and pulled it out with pliers. (true story). I was desperate. some people have to learn things the hard way. I guess i'm one of them. I think I will try the pratt sounds first.
thanks again for advice
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I ordered this last night.
13-43 Fr x 11.5 in. solid ss (from Amazon)
13-43 Fr x 11.5 in. solid ss (from Amazon)
really had to look close at listings. some are chrome plated, some hollow, raised stampings, smaller sizes. I think this will be good. a little over half mm steps 7-14.5mm. it will take about a week to get here.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Some really respectable pissholes here. Alan
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I got my PRATT sounds. Just tried them out. They're awesome! Nice polished finish. The slightly raised size stamps aren't an issue. They are French sized. I had to find conversions for it. They are in 5/8 mm increments. Just right. It only took about a week to get these. Quicker than I expected.
Sorry I haven't posted with update sooner. I have 7 people and a puppy in my house. Hard to get alone time. My wife isn't exactly thrilled about me "sounding". Because of her health, we haven't had sex in over 10 years. I've had to take things into my own hands so to speak. I've had a meatotomy for about a year now. She had no idea till I told her and showed it to her when I ordered the sounds. She was shocked, but quickly got over it. Hopefully she will get involved with my kink. I will update in future.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Lexi wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 am Input urethra (meatus externus) stretch.
I always rise in steps of 0.5 mm with Hegar Dillatoren. If you increase too quickly, the danger is caused cracks. Scar tissue that it creates can be stretched badly. Until now I've started I've reached 12 mm in diameter 6mm.
Of course I also have a bottleneck at the urethral meatus externus, which can be tedious stretch. Because nothing helps a meatotomy.
Pain is a naturally helpful in a diameter increase. I am using Xylocaine gel 2%. Because of course you have to watch that you are not too hard because you rangeht personal injury may be because you feel less pain. So, slowly increase the diameter.
For a 0.5 mm step I need about 2 to 3 months.
With a 10.5 mm Hegar Dillator I get past the prostate constriction.

:D
About your discomfort. I use NUMIT 5% cream. I contains Lignocaine 2.5% w/w and Prilocaine 2.5%w/w. It is used to debride wounds like ulcers and wounds that have foreign objects in them like gravel.

It is expensive but works a treat. Look it up on the web where you can get it, if at all, in your country.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I've searched online for NUMIT. Seems like it's local pickup only. I found another cream like it called PRILOX from India. It takes about 3 weeks to get.
PRILOX
PRILOX
. The same place has a spray LIDAN.
LIDAN
LIDAN
INGREDIENTS
INGREDIENTS
. Both are delivered to you. I haven't tried either of them yet. Hope this helps.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Yes, I just looked up the manufacture.

Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty. Ltd.
21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside
Victoria 3195
Australia.

Not much help if you are not in "Oz".

Prilox seems to be the same as Numit.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I live in central united states. That's why it takes so long to get.
Nissannut

Post by Nissannut »

If in the States, try SurgiLube, I had it recommend, the closest I can find in NZ is Soov, the same active ingredients
mac67

Post by mac67 »

SURGILUBE is a lubricant only. No pain relievers in it. What are you looking for, lube or pain killer?
Archeon

Post by Archeon »

Hey guys.. new to forum but not on urethral sounding.. My advise would be buy smooth sounding material like stainless steel or silicone with good grades. Plus with lots of water base lube. Dont use sillicone base, or you gonna get crying moments. I start with 6mm and now at 11mm. Take it slow and dont rush. If it doesnt go in, pull out and put more lube. Try again slowly. It will slide it. Stop once you feel pain. Thats my limit. Its not fun when you feel pain unless you are in BDSM or something similar.
steelprobeman

Post by steelprobeman »

@ pudmeister
« For those of you who sound on a regular basis, how often to you push the sound really deep all they way into your bladder? What size and type of sound have you used to do this? Any adverse effects after like pain, bleeding or burning? How far did you get it in there? »
Hello, I'm pretty much at the same stage as you; maybe a slight advance ...
At first when I reached the bladder sphincter probe, I then had a strong desire to urinate for half a day. Now that stage has passed. I managed to pass the bladder sphincter with a 6mm silicone probe; it was a probe with an internal hollow channel. Since then, I have tried with a metal probe with a diameter of 10 mm, but I have not succeeded despite several attempts. I think I'll get there soon but you have to be patient.
I have a pleasant feeling trying to make this passage, but I am also apprehensive. The passage through the prostatic urethra just before and very pleasant for me, I hope the passage through the bladder will be enjoyable as well.
To be continued…
Further opinions and advice are welcome ...
Il n’y a pas de mal à se faire du bien :lol:
no harm in doing yourself good
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

When you are through the 2nd constriction of the prostate entrance (external urethral sphincter), you will notice this clearly by the pleasant feeling. The third constriction is the bladder sphincter, which must be handled very carefully. To prevent damage, because otherwise urinary incontinence is announced. The risk of infection after the bladder sphincter is also very high. Because when the bladder is infected, you don't have clean urine to flush your urethra. At 18cm you are probably at the prostate entrance (external urethral sphincter). The urinary bladder entrance cannot yet be, in addition, the urethra describes a 90 degree angle upwards after the prostate. You have to use a curved Van Buren dilator or press the Hegar dilator down hard towards the legs. You shouldn't force anything, otherwise you can damage the urethra or the bladder sphincter. I get a 13mm diameter sound in my urethra up to the prostate. I rarely go into the urinary bladder because I want to protect the bladder sphincter.That's why I use a Hegar dilator with a diameter of 13mm and a length of 19cm. With it I can stimulate the prostate nicely. :)
Solo Masturbant :D
kockslayer

Post by kockslayer »

I use a knife slicker to get in really deep to the prostate but don't go into the bladder. It's 205mm (8") long by 10mm diameter. To make it thicker I'll put condoms over it. Check it out pics on cockstuffer.com/kockslingen. When I'm really in a destructive mood I use a masonry star drill. 305mm (12") long by 13mm diameter. That opens the bladder sphincter and lets a torrent of urine flow. The sensation is Wow!
PandaBurloon

Post by PandaBurloon »

Just using some silicone rods till I came. https://www.xvideos.com/video66522261/s ... sion_w_cum