Got carried away, saline in chest

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

bobsaget

Got carried away, saline in chest

Post by bobsaget »

So After doing 3L in my sack, I figured since this is probably the last chance ill have to infuse for a few months I decided to inject 500mL in each pec. I injected about 1 inch 45 degrees above each nipple.
While injecting I can not even explain how uncomfortable/painful this was. It has taken at least an hour per side, I started my right pec about 45 minutes after the left side. Suprisingly, or perhaps lucky for me is that it looks like my chest was made to have boobs, probably because I have had light gyno my entire life. I would estimate my boobs at a big B or C cup, they are nice and perky, I have taken pics throughout the infusion.
Since my left one is finished Ive felt it up and it feels like a real boob, I could probably pass some of these pictures off as a real girl.
bobsaget

Re: Got carried away, saline in chest

Post by bobsaget »

Finished infusing chest at 5:45 on saturday, took about 2.5 hours to do a liter total. I wish I had a bra to get some cleavage, but I dont :(
Right getting bigger.jpg
Right getting bigger.jpg (179.92 KiB) Viewed 12416 times
fullbod.jpg
fullbod.jpg (110.52 KiB) Viewed 12416 times
front.jpg
front.jpg (113.32 KiB) Viewed 12416 times
Last edited by bobsaget on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
bobsaget

Post by bobsaget »

Its been about 5 hours since I finished chest. My nipples are still really puffy and jiggle a lot whenever I move(even type), much of the saline has migrated down to cover my lower ribcage to the point that I cannot see my ribs, making my body look incredibly out of shape. for some reason my areolas changed color to a light brown, but my nipple turned a dark red. This was a really cool experience, maybe sometime Later I can do 1L in each side and see how it looks, I am sure they would be huge. :mrgreen:
fran403

Post by fran403 »

Great job - your boobs and your sac look great!
thejuice

Post by thejuice »

bobsaget wrote:While injecting I can not even explain how uncomfortable/painful this was. It has taken at least an hour per side,
I've never done any kind of saline inflation but am so interested in it I think about it constantly. Does the pain subside when you're done so that they can be enjoyed? Pain or not, I'm going to do it, just want to be better prepaired for it.
bobsaget

Post by bobsaget »

thejuice wrote: I've never done any kind of saline inflation but am so interested in it I think about it constantly. Does the pain subside when you're done so that they can be enjoyed? Pain or not, I'm going to do it, just want to be better prepaired for it.
The reason I did this was because I was thinking about it constantly to the point of it holding me back, it was an obsession. The pain was great for the first 30 minutes while the left side filled and took shape, and there was light pain for about 20 minutes when I did the right side. When everything was filled there was no pain at all and I actually didn't even use a bandaide or glue to seal up, just using gauzz and pressure did the trick after 20 minutes.
My boobs were perky and bounced everywhere I went, it was a nice sensation. By the next morning I didnt have much saline left in me, most of it had migrated down to where my elbows meet my ribcage. and by last night my chest looked like it was even less fatty than it was before I injected saline.
Next time I do this, probably in several months I will attempt a full liter each side.
thejuice

Post by thejuice »

That's awesome to hear. I can't wait to try this out. I look forward to your updates and trying it out myself. :mrgreen:
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

great results!!!
Filthy13

Post by Filthy13 »

thejuice wrote:I can't wait to try this out. I look forward to your updates and trying it out myself. :mrgreen:

me too! is awsome!!
Jassix

Post by Jassix »

bloody good show man, i'll agree with ya if you take no offence,
you wear those pseudo-breasts well. Very well lol.

Hope to infuse and post pics sometime in the near future.
bobsaget

Post by bobsaget »

This is a non-blurry frontal view. I feel like having a bra would help the shape a little, but the next time I do this I will definatly be hanging 2 liters of saline and doing them at the same time. Whats weird is tat it has been 5 days since I did the infusion and I feel like my chest has less fat behind the nipples/is flatter and more muscular than it was before the infusion.
You can tell in this picture how much time had elapsed between the two infusion, I think it was 45 minutes or an hour after doing my right side that I finished the left, I wish I had had them both as nice as my left side at the same time.
IMAG0387.jpg
IMAG0387.jpg (128.13 KiB) Viewed 11784 times
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Nice tits......cant wait to see them with a full liter. :wink:
Men love breasts....I love having them.
shedevilcanadaxxx

Post by shedevilcanadaxxx »

here's some of mine , infused 750 ml saline each breast
Attachments
breast.jpg
breast.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 11335 times
breast2.jpg
breast2.jpg (18.81 KiB) Viewed 11335 times
bobsaget

Post by bobsaget »

Wow, those look great,especially your nipples. Makes me want to do 1L even more. I'm going to have to get a nice big bra to shape mine well. It would be so cool if there was a hormone you could take that would make your boobs grow huge and be milky
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

There is a hormone you can take....it's called estrogen. Over time it will make them grow but unlike saline they stay big so you have to deal with that. Plus it makes your male parts not work as well. It's the only way to make them grow and stay big.
Attachments
flickr 024_1024.jpg
flickr 024_1024.jpg (151.12 KiB) Viewed 11173 times
pink bra_edited.jpg
pink bra_edited.jpg (21.2 KiB) Viewed 11173 times