Jassix

Feb 2 - 2012 - Pg 3

Post by Jassix »

Well, its good to find a supplier in canada, and having finally
found some free time i've gotten to do i nice evening long infusion,
it took about 3hours at a half-open drip, I can never guess drips per
second accuratly, so it was fully open for the first 20 min, allowing
some fast expansion, once the foundation was set and i had weight,
i cut it back to half for a slow easy stretching.

In total, tied off, drowned 2L into it and was seriously considdering
doing another 1... perhaps another 2, over the course of 8 more hours...
But all things considdered... perhaps the first infusion of the year should be
an easily accepted one.

Now just wearing thong for support and trackpants to keep comfortable.
Last edited by Jassix on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
FurryFFun

Re: Damn Heavy 2L

Post by FurryFFun »

WOW!! Fantastic. Looks big and beautiful. Way to go!
Jassix

Post by Jassix »

Now 6 hours since I finished, Im seriously contimplating another L or 2... Thoughts???
docseven

Post by docseven »

Wow that looks seriously fantastic, dont contimplat another L or 2 go for it and dont forgat to post the result :D
Well done that is excellent
Docseven
swm1254

Post by swm1254 »

Great looking sac. Fantastic job. Both the wife and I agree that if you feel that you feel that your sac is still loose enough and can still stretch enough to accomadate another 1 or 2 liters of saline that you should go ahead and do it and enjoy the feel of it on and in your sac. My wife is planning on infusing my sac with 3 litres this evening and is working on having it finishing up right at midnight.
The BIGGER AND HEAVIERTHE BALL SAC THE BETTER
Jassix

Post by Jassix »

Well, i slept on the idea of doing another few L, and came to the conclusion, i have to fly in a couple days.... and as much as i could love to put in some more, Its something I will have to wait till i get back on. YAY WORK!! strikes again.... next through, will indeed be.... 4L atleast thats my plan...
PrincessPussy4Sir

Post by PrincessPussy4Sir »

Holy moly ! nice pics Jassix muahs
bigger is better :) click the links to see my first pics ---> viewtopic.php?t=23176

viewtopic.php?t=23143
PumpMonkey

Post by PumpMonkey »

Lookin' good there bud
Malawi

Post by Malawi »

Great job, Thankx for the pics
canadianeh

Post by canadianeh »

who's your canadian supplier????
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

I am just stunned at the size you achieved here OMG I love it. I wish I had the time to do this much at once but with work and all there just never seems to be enough time. My largest to date is 750ml and that was just enough to be gone for work on Monday
Please keep posting pics and how things went. Did you have a 1L bag for each side of your sac???
Keep on stretching that pee hole
Jassix

Post by Jassix »

I am swayed and absolutly extatic with the comments and the feedback. To the post just before this one, i wish i had 1L in each side, unfortunatly after the dispersion into the tissue, no matter what kind of ring you use to clench it, i estimate maybe 1.2-1.4 L in the whole thing. If i had 2L in it, im sure my nuts woulda fallen off from the constriction and the lack of circulation caused by the cock ring (which i NEARLY had to cut off lol) I will be doing (planning on 4L sometime in the next month or so since getting time alone is quite critical.) I know it may sound bad of me, even concieted but looken at my own pics on the forum makes me want to do it again and take alot more in the way of pics, im hoping that i can find someone to do it with since someone else taking pics is just easier.

My next endevour is to find an apropreate and effective moisturizer, sorry its 2am and brains not worken best so please forgive the spelling. I find the cocobutter, just does not feel well to me on a heavy sack, though i did use polysporin to great pleasure and great effect, despite the oily feel it breaths and keeps clean while helping it expand and shrink back. As well next time im hoping that i can do it all in a hotel or hot tub. The heat feels good and helps it evenly dissipate into the sack.

For the potential 4L im plann on 4-sites, 2 in the bottom near underside, and one on each side. its just a matter of keepen em all from leaken.

I am curious as to what my max is now... I have 4L remaining in stock at the moment and am hoping to get a case of 12 sometime in march/april.

Thoughts people? suggestions? ideas? Best way to prevent leakage? so far pinching it and driving the fluid away from the site has worked best but im up for a method that requires less upkeep a dab or this or a glob of that if possable?

As well, any in Ontario Canada feel free to hit me up, or any that travel through.
Jassix

Post by Jassix »

Well its been an interesting week, so far i've done about 8L, averaging 1.5L at lunch and .5 after work. So far it seems to go on un noticed, perhaps its a good thing at the moment that the uniform hides it. I'll admit its a hell of a rush. I cant wait untill the next two weeks are over. I'll be visiting friends in the big city of Ol Toronto... yeah that shitty place... intend to dip into a few bars, a few drinks and see who starts grabbing at the obvious bulge. Since reading the little comment column of 'reaction in public' its had me thinking.

Well here's the average size i've been going to work with.
Attachments
filled then pumped
filled then pumped
1.jpg (127.27 KiB) Viewed 12712 times
pre pumped
pre pumped
2.jpg (171.42 KiB) Viewed 12712 times
pumpmeister

Re: This Weeks Fun.

Post by pumpmeister »

it looks like you have more room for more....when you start to sweat then u reached your max....that has only happened once at 4 liters for me.
Jassix

Re: This Weeks Fun.

Post by Jassix »

Did 2L lastnight, pumping this morning, pics i'll take later tonight, today though i'm going out with a female friend of mine to the movies, wondner who's gonna be looking...?