2 LITERS DEXTROSE 10%. ENJOY!!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

saline_guy

Re: 2 LITERS DEXTROSE 10%. ENJOY!!

Post by saline_guy »

thanks for the compliments guys. Greatly appreciate them all. :D
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

mohawkian wrote:So I have to say this haaaaaaaas to be my favourite post. I wish I had a week off with no one around so I could do this! If I new about dextrose and glucose before I was out of school I would have done stuff like this. Now I usually only get a few days if I am lucky. Although in a few weeks I am gonna have some saline/n2o fun with my cock and breasts! That should be interesting... Anyway how long did it take for u to look normal again?

Love the picks - I snuck a looksie on my phone in the work bathroom lol!

Mohawk
If i remember i believe it lasted about 5 days until it was back to normal. dont forget to post those saline/n2o pics when u do them. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

mohawkian wrote:Also-

I noticed that in the few times I have filled up my sack now hangs way lower most of the time. I think it was the n2o that it though, at least that's when I first noticed. What were u like after THIS?
Each and everytime i max out i always notice my low hangers definetley getting lower and lower. I still wish i had a more rounder shape instead of a long shape. I just love that sphere look :D
hotycock22

Post by hotycock22 »

del
Last edited by hotycock22 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

very very hot series Salineboy!
Love to see the process... fucking horny package you have there.
Wish to try that too.
smooth dutch pumper.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

hotycock22 wrote:Hey saline_guy, I love your "long" shape its fantastic and the swell on your cock is amazing, im hoping to get to that size at some point but have all the usual no-privacy problems lol, and reading your first post on how you thought you where going to die, that is how i felt with my first attempt, i got the sweats and was sick but Im sure it was more of a psychological effect as I was really worried about infection, and then on my second attempt I got through 3 needles, i stabbed my finger with the first, the second went in but when i connected everything the glucose wouldn't flow and I suddenly felt like i was gonna faint and was dripping wet so I had to pull the cannula out and have a rest but it was 3rd time lucky and did 500ml of 5% glucose with no side effects other than a headache and a big sack lol!

I hope you keep pushing the boundaries and stretching out your sack!

Chris.
Make sure your keeping yourself properly hydrated! :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

TobyB wrote:very very hot series Salineboy!
Love to see the process... fucking horny package you have there.
Wish to try that too.
DONT WISH!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

Dude. I come back an look at this post (actually, all your posts- because you always get massive as hell.) every time I want to imagine my own sack getting more huge. You really are paving the way. I do have a question, I think I may have asked a similar one before but none-the-less:

Your cock always gets massive! I have also noticed that it starts taking in saline/dex right away even while your sack is expanding. I would love to be able to achieve this; do you pump your cock at all? Did you before you got into saline and dextrose? I noticed the one time I pumped my cock after doing a liter of 5% dextrose that my foreskin (I am cut, but the foreskin area) stretched out a lot. For me that was a good thing; I'd like to have natural looking foreskin one day.

In any case, myself and others can get fat cocks and all from saline, but yours almost shares the same stretch with your sack, if that makes sense.

Image "2b436c73f87e.jpg" for example.

If you have any tips or you know why your cock's skin stretches this way, I'd love to know. Maybe it just got that way over time?

Best,

Mohawk

PS- This is a request. If you have the time one weekend, please make a post showing your progression from your earliest pics to present day. I would love to see it!
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
Lburns

Post by Lburns »

Wish mine bulged out like that too, mine fills out on the top about 1-2 inches and almost nothing on the bottom. I haven't tried dextrose or glucose so maybe the forced swelling will migrate better. I have 2 liters of 5% dextrose shipping today so I'm excited to see how that pans out. Awesome pics as usual, I would kill to have mine look like yours.
dollioli

Post by dollioli »

HI Guy,

when is your next saline / dextrose record!

I am a total fan of you!

Yours
abstract22

Post by abstract22 »

I know those pics at the very beginning of the thread are very old, but I simply can't not ask a few questions about it.

First of all, it looks amazing. I mean I know it was a way too much by accident, but now that the lesson is learnt I want to know how it felt like when it didn't hurt anymore and you weren't panicking.

If I see correctly, your sack touches the ground when you're kneeling?? I mean wow... How is it possible to do anything like that? I'm really interested in the practical aspects... I like how it's too huge to do anything until the swelling goes down, it sort of forces you to pay attention to your sack all the time. If I take three two-liter bottles of mineral water, that's an unimaginable amount to have between your legs. How much does it tug on your skin? Does the mere weight of it cause discomfort? What would happen if you went jogging or something? :D Can you sit at all, without any help with your hands?
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

mohawkian wrote:Dude. I come back an look at this post (actually, all your posts- because you always get massive as hell.) every time I want to imagine my own sack getting more huge. You really are paving the way. I do have a question, I think I may have asked a similar one before but none-the-less:

Your cock always gets massive! I have also noticed that it starts taking in saline/dex right away even while your sack is expanding. I would love to be able to achieve this; do you pump your cock at all? Did you before you got into saline and dextrose? I noticed the one time I pumped my cock after doing a liter of 5% dextrose that my foreskin (I am cut, but the foreskin area) stretched out a lot. For me that was a good thing; I'd like to have natural looking foreskin one day.

In any case, myself and others can get fat cocks and all from saline, but yours almost shares the same stretch with your sack, if that makes sense.

Image "2b436c73f87e.jpg" for example.

If you have any tips or you know why your cock's skin stretches this way, I'd love to know. Maybe it just got that way over time?

Best,

Mohawk

PS- This is a request. If you have the time one weekend, please make a post showing your progression from your earliest pics to present day. I would love to see it!
Hey Mohawk,

To answer your question before i began saline and dextrose infusions i started off with a 2-stage ball pump i used for 6 months. Got sick in tired of doing 8hr marathon sessions to get to what i believe was the size of 1 liter max. To be honest with you im not really sure how or as to why my cock gets so huge. It might be just the way i was created :D One thing i can tell you is it never started getting huge until i started reaching 3 liters of saline when back then was my max. It seems most guys that get the migration to the abdomen for me it just flows to my cock in order of priority first and then to abdomen,ass, legs, etc. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Lburns wrote:Wish mine bulged out like that too, mine fills out on the top about 1-2 inches and almost nothing on the bottom. I haven't tried dextrose or glucose so maybe the forced swelling will migrate better. I have 2 liters of 5% dextrose shipping today so I'm excited to see how that pans out. Awesome pics as usual, I would kill to have mine look like yours.
Just keep on infusing and you will get there. Please post pics when u do your 2 liter 5% :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

dollioli wrote:HI Guy,

when is your next saline / dextrose record!

I am a total fan of you!

Yours
Thank you! I just want to grow,share, and help. It will be starting Saturday night! I will post a topic on what i have and amount of days and i love to get the opinions of others as well. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

abstract22 wrote:I know those pics at the very beginning of the thread are very old, but I simply can't not ask a few questions about it.

First of all, it looks amazing. I mean I know it was a way too much by accident, but now that the lesson is learnt I want to know how it felt like when it didn't hurt anymore and you weren't panicking.

If I see correctly, your sack touches the ground when you're kneeling?? I mean wow... How is it possible to do anything like that? I'm really interested in the practical aspects... I like how it's too huge to do anything until the swelling goes down, it sort of forces you to pay attention to your sack all the time. If I take three two-liter bottles of mineral water, that's an unimaginable amount to have between your legs. How much does it tug on your skin? Does the mere weight of it cause discomfort? What would happen if you went jogging or something? :D Can you sit at all, without any help with your hands?
Just like with anything in life it takes time and effort but more importantly here in our fetish ill say is "CONSISTENCY OF INFUSIONS" is how it is possible. Whatever your mind focuses and feeds upon your mind will attract to you. For me and other huge infusers here our focus is just on that, which is huge huge size (visual) and weight (feel). Well as far as how does it feel tugging on my skin, it feels incredible. Think about this....One gallon of water is 3.78 liters. My biggest infusion to date is 6 liters of saline. So when im laying on my back on my bed with my sac hangin off the edge of the bed so the gravity takes effect and im jackin i literally can feel almost 2 gallons of water bouncing up and down all around tugging inbetween my legs all while be high for my heighten sense of feel. Let me tell you it feels like heaven. Hope this gets your imagination going on the realness of which i speak of. :D