Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Lexi

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by Lexi »

The meatotomy looks good. Is your foreskin still working?
https://www.erotikforum.at/galerie/peni ... ie.451851/
:)
Solo Masturbant :D
Aonfenrir

Post by Aonfenrir »

I just tied mine and I'm confused will the frenulum stick upwards split and you'll be able to see it or does it heal flat onto the penis
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Hi Aonfenrir

I tied mine my fren several times years ago and for me things did all heal flat onto the penis.

It took a couple of months to start smoothing, but I could tell after a few weeks of doing the first tie that I wanted another.

Regards Grumpy
Last edited by grumpy2 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
latinbull

Post by latinbull »

hello guys reading the posts I decided to try, I made my first tie, put a light on the frenulum and punctured the part that had no artery, and to my surprise it was a straight shot, literally without pain and without blood, I was surprised, I had a little of discomfort when I tied a strong knot but then the discomfort disappeared! no pain or discomfort even with erect penis! maybe i did something wrong? Close to the tie there is a white / yellowish coloration I don't think there can still be blood circulation...Any news I make an update!
Attachments
02.jpg
01.jpg
Veldmaat

Post by Veldmaat »

latinbull wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:57 am hello guys reading the posts I decided to try, I made my first tie, put a light on the frenulum and punctured the part that had no artery, and to my surprise it was a straight shot, literally without pain and without blood, I was surprised, I had a little of discomfort when I tied a strong knot but then the discomfort disappeared! no pain or discomfort even with erect penis! maybe i did something wrong? Close to the tie there is a white / yellowish coloration I don't think there can still be blood circulation...Any news I make an update!
You did everything right! The tie will fall off in about a week.
latinbull

Post by latinbull »

Veldmaat wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:48 am
latinbull wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:57 am hello guys reading the posts I decided to try, I made my first tie, put a light on the frenulum and punctured the part that had no artery, and to my surprise it was a straight shot, literally without pain and without blood, I was surprised, I had a little of discomfort when I tied a strong knot but then the discomfort disappeared! no pain or discomfort even with erect penis! maybe i did something wrong? Close to the tie there is a white / yellowish coloration I don't think there can still be blood circulation...Any news I make an update!
You did everything right! The tie will fall off in about a week.
I will wait a maximum of 10 to 12 days, if it doesn't work I will remove the knot and make a stronger one...

Day 4: The line that knot the frenulum started to get a little whitish/ yellow, I still can't say if it's because of the death of the skin, or a small infection due to urine or bath water, now I started to sanitize with more frequency..I put a small stick to keep the foreskin retracted, no pain or discomfort.
Attachments
002.jpg
latinbull

Post by latinbull »

Day 9: And I'm free, the dead skin has collapsed, in my case the whole process was painless and bloodless, I'm very happy and I can't wait to go to the next knot !! thank you all for sharing this technique!
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Yesss, nice work!
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

Great work.
I also did this with two ties.
it was enough but i would try one more tie.
I will still try.
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Hi!

Was a little zipper issue about week ago. Piercing tear off and there i was bleeding. Newer actualy thinking about it, but deside to cut it all open. So i make a little cut operation. Didnt actualy newer realise, how tight my frenum was. After cutting, its instantly give allmost two inch more space to foreskin. Now my cockhead wont turn upsidedown, when pulling foreskin back. Yes, it was hurt like hell. Havent yet test, how sex feel after this all, its been a little sorening about that.
20210418_112409.jpg
There left a little skin, but maby cut it off later.

P
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Hey Pimpmb,

The zipper incident might well have been a happy accident.

The result looks really good, and the little lump of skin might well smooth out after a little while.

I find the extra freedom is really good and very enjoyable.

Regards, Grumpy
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Have you men ever noticed that uncut men have significantly larger peeholes (vertically) than do cut men? It's the truth. Keep this in mind the next time and see if you don't agree with me. Do any of you uncut men know why this is the case?
Best,
Steve. Curious.
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

grumpy2 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:10 am Hey Pimpmb,

The zipper incident might well have been a happy accident.

The result looks really good, and the little lump of skin might well smooth out after a little while.

I find the extra freedom is really good and very enjoyable.

Regards, Grumpy
😀

P
ButtBunny

Post by ButtBunny »

latinbull wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:04 pm Day 9: And I'm free, the dead skin has collapsed, in my case the whole process was painless and bloodless, I'm very happy and I can't wait to go to the next knot !! thank you all for sharing this technique!
Do you have a fully healed update?
latinbull

Post by latinbull »

ButtBunny wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:50 pm latinbull wrote: ↑Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:04 am
Day 9: And I'm free, the dead skin has collapsed, in my case the whole process was painless and bloodless, I'm very happy and I can't wait to go to the next knot !! thank you all for sharing this technique!
Do you have a fully healed update?
i already did another two after the last update
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg