meatotomy methods

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

spyder

meatotomy methods

Post by spyder »

whats the best step by step way to do one without a lot of blood loss. I heard something about tying it off with fishing line, has anyone done this?
Akka

meatotomy making

Post by Akka »

go to bmevideo and se how to perform a bloodless meatotmy

Akka
spyder

Post by spyder »

save video and post elsewhere, aint paying for membership.
wayman

Post by wayman »

the best way to do it is using some mosquito forceps.you clamp them down on the frenulum and slowly squeeze the handle until they click.when you feel no pain repeat.then after the skin is completely crushed you can remove the forceps.and use medical scissors to cut the skin along the crushed line.it might bleed from this but if you did the first steps right there should be no blood flow in the area.as with all genital mods there is some pain but this be no more than a needle prick.hope this helps with doing it the right way.
pmpkng247

Post by pmpkng247 »

I used the method posted above, the "clamp and cut" the hardest part for me was the clamps. After that it was no problem. I didn't use a tourniquet to stop blood flow so it bleed a little for 5 mins but it wasn't alarming. This way my experience.
spyder

Post by spyder »

holy wow i just did it. getting it clamped is the most painful thing ever. and i used some local anestetic. pics coming soon.
pumperinparadise

Post by pumperinparadise »

I used Emla cream. No pain whatsoever and no blood.
Leave the clamp on minimum 20 minutes and stay relaxed in armchair, then cut with bandage scissors.
spyder

Post by spyder »

immediately after, almost no blood
Attachments
the worst pain ever
the worst pain ever
IMG_5519.jpg (10.49 KiB) Viewed 18299 times
IMG_5518.jpg
IMG_5518.jpg (8.25 KiB) Viewed 18512 times
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hy spider - no afair before blood loosing! Its healthy for our body and he has to prodify new blood. thats a good exercise for him!
Think on the wifes how much blood they loose every month - thats no problem for a health body!
And a little or more blood-flowing is connected with a hot cock-cutting-act , i mean!
I always splitted my cock further and deeper with a razorblade, skalpell or big citchen knife: what a horny view, imagine you! :twisted:
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
TWFJR

Post by TWFJR »

Thanks for posting this info. Very informative. Often thought about a subincision but did a PA instead. Struggling with enlarging PA.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hy TWF!
had a pa too in form of a keyring. But the ring had disturbed my wife during sex. So i removed it by sticking a scissor through my peehole toward the pa-hole and there through outwards. Then i closed my eyes and made a short snip:
and my ring was free and the lower cockhead too, it means open! and less hurts and little bleeding there too! Wasnt a problem and a horny act!
8)
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

i did it with a small PA in the beginning after a while it was to small for me so i streched the hole from 1,6 to 3 -to6 and to 8mm that was so heavy that the hole comes bigger and bigger. With a little help of a clamp and after a while it rejected and i had a fine Meatomy. If there are any interest ill send some Pictures.
Attachments
complete
complete
65a.jpg (101.01 KiB) Viewed 17273 times
fenum was not cut yet and the PA hole was still there
fenum was not cut yet and the PA hole was still there
49a.JPG (48.13 KiB) Viewed 17277 times
nice tool to remove skin
nice tool to remove skin
83.jpg (143.76 KiB) Viewed 17066 times
lowhanglow

Post by lowhanglow »

would like to know what is the benefit of meatolmy and about stretching pee hole. Have stretched a little my peehole but am wondering
Thanks and best
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

I think its the thrill to do it also nobody could give you an conclusive answer to your Question . you could also ask why not. I did it becourse my PA rejected and it doesnt look good for me. At last i also cut some skin in the area so today my meatomy looks and feel great for me and its also very sensitive even when my wife open my head with her thong ;-) but there are many answers that shoud not fit on you.
lowhanglow

Post by lowhanglow »

Hi Split, thanks for your comments, guess you are right. I pumped a littles in the past, and also stretched a little my peehole (it's quite adictive I must say). Am just concerned about a couple of things. Re peehole stretching, is this not lowering the feeling when cumming and how about the capacity to hold you pee when the pressure is strong (after a nice couple of pints if you see what I mean)? Also, I suppose that the shot when cumming will be less as the hole is larger right?
Concerning pumping, not sure if you practise, but if so, do think it could have side effects on the hard on? Might be the age but am not as before. Am 36 now.
Sorry many question, if you have the time and desire to answer would be appreciated.
Cheers.